Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5490 on: September 12, 2015, 09:12:25 PM »
Look at it again, Alfred.

The dogs went through between 8.30 and 9.20

The first alerts are recorded at 8.20 and 8.22, 10 minutes and 8 minutes respectively before the dogs entered the apartment ....

Offline mercury

« Reply #5491 on: September 12, 2015, 09:12:58 PM »
I thought you'd decided to ignore my shameful, worthless posts?  If I did know that there was video footage ofthe other apartment searches I had forgotten.  Unlike some people I did not do an MA in McCann Studies and only got a C at A-Level, I do apologise.

I did but on this occasion responded to a normal question so as a helpful human being  ie I decided to be helpful....if that bothers you then I shall refrain in the future, and let you do your own donkey work,  thanks for the thanks as well

8((()*/

As for sarcastic remarks about a levels and MAs, it's as simple as being well informed as much as possible before you stick your oar in and arguing about any case...uninformed comments and questions  are ok, the worst offenders are those that pretend they have read ALL the files but make themselves look so silly when they never even quote them or pass comment, you will be glad to hear you're not in that particular tribe

Offline mercury

« Reply #5492 on: September 12, 2015, 09:14:59 PM »
Look at it again, Alfred.

The dogs went through between 8.30 and 9.20

The first alerts are recorded at 8.20 and 8.22, 10 minutes and 8 minutes respectively before the dogs entered the apartment ....

No don't look at it again Alfred as it is not a PJ source and Ferryman knows this too....that is why he didn't give a link

ferryman

« Reply #5493 on: September 12, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »
It is obviously a typo,  hardly anythng to get excited about, or make anyone think dogs were psychic, but it would help if you only posted information from the PJ files and not blogs...and we have gone over this before, why you would want to keep regurgitating stuff is anyone's guess

*&*%£

I was posting information from the files:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5494 on: September 12, 2015, 09:17:57 PM »
I did but on this occasion responded to a normal question so as a helpful human being  ie I decided to be helpful....if that bothers you then I shall refrain in the future, and let you do your own donkey work,  thanks for the thanks as well

8((()*/

As for sarcastic remarks about a levels and MAs, it's as simple as being well informed as much as possible before you stick your oar in and arguing about any case...uninformed comments and questions  are ok, the worst offenders are those that pretend they have read ALL the files but make themselves look so silly when they never even quote them or pass comment, you will be glad to hear you're not in that particular tribe
Thank you for being helpful.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5495 on: September 12, 2015, 09:20:48 PM »
Would it be fair to assume that the dog searches of Apt 5a began at 8pm or not?

Offline mercury

« Reply #5496 on: September 12, 2015, 09:22:25 PM »
I was posting information from the files:

No you were posting something that got shoved into the online official files but is not a PJ document...and you KNOW this so I yet again find you extremely disingenuous

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5497 on: September 12, 2015, 09:23:50 PM »
No you were posting something that got shoved into the online official files but is not a PJ document...and you KNOW this so I yet again find you extremely disingenuous
Why would the blogger herself draw attention to the fact that it didn"t make sense then?  Obviously it wasn't her mistake.

ferryman

« Reply #5498 on: September 12, 2015, 09:24:14 PM »
Would it be fair to assume that the dog searches of Apt 5a began at 8pm or not?

The relevant section is the 4th down marked by the dark blue band in this link.

Make your own judgment:

Offline mercury

« Reply #5499 on: September 12, 2015, 09:24:23 PM »
Thank you for being helpful.
So much appreciated

I will be available  to help you a lot with any questions to which you try but can't find an answer to  in a short while.....stuff to do...

Offline mercury

« Reply #5500 on: September 12, 2015, 09:27:07 PM »
Why would the blogger herself draw attention to the fact that it didn"t make sense then?  Obviously it wasn't her mistake.
No it was the other bloggers mistake once you find the actual PJ document it might help

Offline mercury

« Reply #5501 on: September 12, 2015, 09:27:57 PM »
The relevant section is the 4th down marked by the dark blue band in this link.

Make your own judgment:

We all know where it is, fact remains it is NOT A PJ DOCUMENT is it?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5502 on: September 12, 2015, 09:33:24 PM »
No it was the other bloggers mistake once you find the actual PJ document it might help
For some reason the source document does not appear together with the blogger's translation.  If you can find it I'd be much obliged once again.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5503 on: September 12, 2015, 09:52:18 PM »
For some reason the source document does not appear together with the blogger's translation.  If you can find it I'd be much obliged once again.

I am totally lost.

How on earth are the uninitiated supposed to know what is allegedly a bloggers work when it is presented as part and parcel of the files?  Why is Anna Esse's translation more suspect than all the others?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #5504 on: September 12, 2015, 10:23:34 PM »

The source document for the NON PJ document,  is lost in the ether as that blog doesn't exist anymore, the only relevant piece of info here is the PJ document of the apartment searches with times, Here you go (first entry) albeit there is another typo it seems at the start, the essence is all there...it took four minutes from entry into 5a (a question you or someone else asked before) to first cadaver dog alert

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DOGS_INSPECTION.htm#2054