Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841501 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5520 on: September 13, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »
There is an explanation for his demeanor in 5A;

Ok what was done was we deployed the victim recovery dog into the apartment and by experience and the training of the dog what I first noticed is that as soon as I came in that the dog was very excited and as a handler I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

just raed this link and grime says...

It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to
 'a cadaver scent'  contaminant. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this
 alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.

so here grime uses the word "possible" not suggestive

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5521 on: September 13, 2015, 10:16:26 AM »
so what do the alerts tell us...nothing

The only way the dogs would have told us nothing was if they didn't alert. They did alert, which tells us there could have been a dead body in 5A.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5522 on: September 13, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »
There is an explanation for his demeanor in 5A;

Ok what was done was we deployed the victim recovery dog into the apartment and by experience and the training of the dog what I first noticed is that as soon as I came in that the dog was very excited and as a handler I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
Yes, that is one explanation, however as an ex-dog owner myself I too am famiiar with the over-excited animal that is let off the leash on the first walk of the day.  The over-exuberance does eventually subside.  Please note, I'm not saying Eddie was not alerting to cadaver odour, or trying to diss him in any way, just thinking out of the box.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5523 on: September 13, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »
The only way the dogs would have told us nothing was if they didn't alert. They did alert, which tells us there could have been a dead body in 5A.

but we know that without the dogs...

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #5524 on: September 13, 2015, 10:42:03 AM »

why do  supporters fear the dogs so much??

ferryman

« Reply #5525 on: September 13, 2015, 10:43:25 AM »
why do  supporters fear the dogs so much??

It never does to mistake disdain for the handler for any emotion whatever about the dogs.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5526 on: September 13, 2015, 10:50:30 AM »
There is nothing whatsoever for anyone (even the McCanns) to fear from the dogs.  Their alerts were (and remain) meaningless without corroborating evidence.  As it is extraordinarily unlikely that corroborating evidence to support these alerts will be found now, it's really time for everyone to move on, dog lovers and sceptics alike. 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5527 on: September 13, 2015, 11:20:23 AM »
There is nothing whatsoever for anyone (even the McCanns) to fear from the dogs.  Their alerts were (and remain) meaningless without corroborating evidence.  As it is extraordinarily unlikely that corroborating evidence to support these alerts will be found now, it's really time for everyone to move on, dog lovers and sceptics alike.

Wot and dump a thread that has pushing 50 posts a day? Anyway how long do you think it would be before Mr Grime, Sr Amaral and the dogs are worked into a thread about, say, which travel agent the party used?
Not forgetting dissing Grime and doggy talk diverts from talking about what the FSS said.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5528 on: September 13, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »

Or circumstantial 'evidence', which can bring about a feasible prosecution.

We can't get away from the fact that the parents are suspected by many to have been complacent at least, or facilitated their daughters fate by their behaviour.  Many people also accept that the dogs did not bark at MADDIES CADAVER ODOUR in the flat- but suspect the dogs are reliable and have not ruled out that it May have been her cadaver odour .
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5529 on: September 13, 2015, 11:43:35 AM »
but we know that without the dogs...

How?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5530 on: September 13, 2015, 12:03:57 PM »
How?

we know maddie may have died in the apartment..its a possibility....the alerts tell us nothing more

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5531 on: September 13, 2015, 12:10:32 PM »
Wot and dump a thread that has pushing 50 posts a day? Anyway how long do you think it would be before Mr Grime, Sr Amaral and the dogs are worked into a thread about, say, which travel agent the party used?
Not forgetting dissing Grime and doggy talk diverts from talking about what the FSS said.

the reason the thread lasts so long is the sceptics simply don't understand the significance of the alerts...as amaral didn't

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5532 on: September 13, 2015, 12:58:13 PM »
the reason the thread lasts so long is the sceptics simply don't understand the significance of the alerts...as amaral didn't

According to whom?
An expert on the utilisation of K9s in the field or a few internet Googlers?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5533 on: September 13, 2015, 01:04:32 PM »
According to whom?

Good Afternoon Alice,

....Well, Gerry asked Sandra as if she would know something about the dogs,( Gerry thought the dogs could talk- and that Sandra could converse with them) so this opens up a whole new pool of experts...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5534 on: September 13, 2015, 01:20:34 PM »
According to whom?

according to me...
did you see the posts where three posters claimed Grime had stated that the dogs alerted to cadaver odour...they are still there.....that's absolute proof they do not understand the alerts