Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841663 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5550 on: September 13, 2015, 03:00:39 PM »
I would argue that it's those who want us to believe that these trained experienced dogs alert to saliva, garden fertilizer and pig's blood who don't understand the alerts.

and I would argue that as you claimed Grime said eddie alerted to cadaver odour you do not understand the alerts

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5551 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »
Well at least we have established that.
No one can post a reference where an acknowledged expert on K9 operations has said "The sceptics on UKJF do not understands the alerts of Eddie and Keela".
So we are back to gash hands' opinions, which is fair enough as long as we know that is what we are dealing with.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5552 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:45 PM »
and I would argue that as you claimed Grime said eddie alerted to cadaver odour you do not understand the alerts
I agree that even highly experienced UK police officers are capable of completely misinterpreting an EVRD alert.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5553 on: September 13, 2015, 03:25:11 PM »
I watched the video.
Is there a 20 minute unedited section showing the activities you describe?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5554 on: September 13, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »
Would you not say that by waiting until after both inspections at villa and gym to issue PJ personnel with translated NPIA instructions on how to conduct inspections in buildings and vehicles, Harrison was tacitly calling into question the expertise of Grime?

I would say this is nothing to do with whether or not sceptics understand the alerts which was the subject of my post.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5555 on: September 13, 2015, 03:38:52 PM »
Is there a 20 minute unedited section showing the activities you describe?
No. What would be the the point of filming the vehicles arriving and the UK/PJ elements meeting and key holder arriving and the door being unlocked? Those minutes are irrelevant.

You could claim all the dog videos are false, because they show no-one using the toilet, which is impossible with that many UK and PJ in the team, surely one of them must have. Again - it was not filmed, because it is irrelevant.

You could claim that all the dog intelligence is meaningless, because in the video Eddie and his handler sometimes appear to teleport instantly from one apartment to the next. Etc Etc

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5556 on: September 13, 2015, 03:39:52 PM »
I would say this is nothing to do with whether or not sceptics understand the alerts which was the subject of my post.

we have established that amaral misunderstood the alerts...without any expert opinion needed

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5557 on: September 13, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »
we have established that amaral misunderstood the alerts...without any expert opinion needed
Are you perchance a member of one of the world's royal families?
The clue is your peculiar spelling of the first person singular pronoun.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5558 on: September 13, 2015, 03:52:28 PM »

By 'we' I assume you mean yourself and like minded posters. I for one am not in agreement with you on most points.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5559 on: September 13, 2015, 03:58:16 PM »

My reply to that is that you didn't understand what Grime said.  8(>((
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5560 on: September 13, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »
My reply to that is that you didn't understand what Grime said.  8(>((

you gave your opinion as to what Grime said...Grime did not say Eddie alerted to cadaver odour...fact...you claimed he did..

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5561 on: September 13, 2015, 04:34:37 PM »
if you want to pretend you cannot follow the perfect logic I have posted on this matter so be it. It's a bit tiresome when sceptics such as yourself continually criticise posts such as mine but ignore some absolute BS posted by your fellow sceptics...it lowers the tone
well said!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5562 on: September 13, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »
No. What would be the the point of filming the vehicles arriving and the UK/PJ elements meeting and key holder arriving and the door being unlocked? Those minutes are irrelevant.

You could claim all the dog videos are false, because they show no-one using the toilet, which is impossible with that many UK and PJ in the team, surely one of them must have. Again - it was not filmed, because it is irrelevant.

You could claim that all the dog intelligence is meaningless, because in the video Eddie and his handler sometimes appear to teleport instantly from one apartment to the next. Etc Etc
I have not claimed anything of the sort, you claimed that you knew what had happened in the first 20 minutes because you had watched the video, however if the first 20 minutes were not videoed then your explanation is flawed, is it not?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5563 on: September 13, 2015, 04:37:30 PM »
By 'we' I assume you mean yourself and like minded posters. I for one am not in agreement with you on most points.
Amaral claims in his book that the dog alerts prove that Madeleine's body had lain in Apartment 5a.  Is he correct?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5564 on: September 13, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »
Did Amaral understand the dog alerts when he wrote:

From then on, we are sure that, at a given moment, there was a body in apartment 5A. We now have to interview firemen, medical services personnel, previous tenants and employees of the Ocean Club to make sure that no death has taken place in this accommodation, which they confirm. So, we can conclude that the odour discovered is certainly that of Madeleine Beth McCann. (TOTL)