Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841672 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5715 on: September 15, 2015, 10:40:45 AM »
That is not answering my question with a straightforward yes or no, it is answering my question with another question.  Human blood comes from a human body, as does saliva, semen, ear wax and toenail clippings.  Now, do you class blood as human remains or not?

What does the word remains mean alfred ?

This might help.

debris,
remnants,
detritus,
leavings,
leftovers,
remainder,
remnants,
residue,

etc.

i.e. a word carrying many meanings.

So alfred can blood come from a body as well ?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5716 on: September 15, 2015, 10:53:17 AM »
What does the word remains mean alfred ?

This might help.

debris,
remnants,
detritus,
leavings,
leftovers,
remainder,
remnants,
residue,

etc.

i.e. a word carrying many meanings.

So alfred can blood come from a body as well ?
So, I take it from the above that you would class blood, saliva, semen, ear wax and toenail clippings as human remains.  Thanks - we've got that sorted then.   *&*%£

stephen25000

« Reply #5717 on: September 15, 2015, 11:04:24 AM »
So, I take it from the above that you would class blood, saliva, semen, ear wax and toenail clippings as human remains.  Thanks - we've got that sorted then.   *&*%£

Well how would you classify them alfred ?

You have a long list to choose from. 8(>((
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:07:42 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5718 on: September 15, 2015, 11:12:10 AM »
Well how would you classify them alfred ?

You have a long list to choose from. 8(>((

Human remains is a specific term referring to a cadaver or body parts
A massive mistake by stephen

stephen25000

« Reply #5719 on: September 15, 2015, 11:19:54 AM »
Human remains is a specific term referring to a cadaver or body parts
A massive mistake by stephen

Nope.

and do stop calling me a  liar or accuse me of telling lies. All future  breaches will be reported, as was done this morning.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:47:50 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5720 on: September 15, 2015, 12:07:07 PM »
So a dog is  like the canine version of a metal detector, a tool that helps its user to find stuff, though it can't tell its owner precisely what it is alerting to, it's up to the user(s) to find the stuff that might have triggered the alert and try to make head and tail of it.  I expect I got that wrong and you will educate me some more. 8((()*/

You said:
I thought I did but you've made me doubt myself so I'd be grateful if you could enlighten me, thanks in advance.
I gave you my opinion. It may be right it may be wrong but that is the opinion I stick with. Make of it what you will it is fairly well laid out and doesn't really need interminable questions to clarify it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5721 on: September 15, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »
Then in this instance the report says, effectively, "we can rule nothing in and can rule nothing out".

Nope.

Doesn't say that, effectively or literally.

It says nothing at all.

Nil.

Zilch

Blank.

Try again another day ...

You mean the FSS sent a report saying:
Nil.

Zilch

Blank.

Odd that.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #5722 on: September 15, 2015, 12:32:33 PM »

Nope.

and do stop calling me a  liar or accuse me of telling lies. All future  breaches will be reported, as was done this morning.

Stephen - you are taking your usual tactic of arguing that black is white without any corroboration to a ridiculous extent here.

To take a few at random from a google search:

The OED - Human Remains - "a person's body after death"

Duhaime legal - "Human remains ... means the body of a deceased person, regardless of its stage of decomposition, and cremated remains." But cremated remains, essentially just ashes but often including bone fragments, are not always included in the definition of human remains. "

Oregan legal ""Human remains" or "remains" means the body of a deceased person in any stage of decomposition or after cremation."

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5723 on: September 15, 2015, 12:33:26 PM »

Nope.

I haven't done either

stephen25000

« Reply #5724 on: September 15, 2015, 12:43:41 PM »
Stephen - you are taking your usual tactic of arguing that black is white without any corroboration to a ridiculous extent here.

To take a few at random from a google search:

The OED - Human Remains - "a person's body after death"

Duhaime legal - "Human remains ... means the body of a deceased person, regardless of its stage of decomposition, and cremated remains." But cremated remains, essentially just ashes but often including bone fragments, are not always included in the definition of human remains. "

Oregan legal ""Human remains" or "remains" means the body of a deceased person in any stage of decomposition or after cremation."

Remains has  many meanings.

I gave a list of some earlier.

You can continue to quibble over the meaning as you wish.

Your choice.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5725 on: September 15, 2015, 12:50:11 PM »

3. DEFINITION OF HUMAN REMAINS
We acknowledge the definition of human remains given in the DCMS guidelines and base our definition on that. We use the term human remains to mean the bodies, and parts of bodies, of once living people from the species Homo sapiens (defined as individuals who fall within the range of anatomical forms known today and in the recent past) and any evolutionary earlier hominins with which modern humans today may share a common ancestor (e.g. Homo neanderthalensis). This includes osteological material (whole or part skeletons, individual bones, or fragments of bone or teeth), soft tissue including organs and skin, embryos and slide preparations of human tissue. In line with the Human Tissue Act 2004, the definition does not include hair and nails. Human remains also include any of the above which may have been modified in some way by human skill and/or may be physically bound-up with other non-human materials to form an artefact composed of several materials. This definition includes artworks composed of human bodily fluids and soft tissue.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5726 on: September 15, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
3. DEFINITION OF HUMAN REMAINS
We acknowledge the definition of human remains given in the DCMS guidelines and base our definition on that. We use the term human remains to mean the bodies, and parts of bodies, of once living people from the species Homo sapiens (defined as individuals who fall within the range of anatomical forms known today and in the recent past) and any evolutionary earlier hominins with which modern humans today may share a common ancestor (e.g. Homo neanderthalensis). This includes osteological material (whole or part skeletons, individual bones, or fragments of bone or teeth), soft tissue including organs and skin, embryos and slide preparations of human tissue. In line with the Human Tissue Act 2004, the definition does not include hair and nails. Human remains also include any of the above which may have been modified in some way by human skill and/or may be physically bound-up with other non-human materials to form an artefact composed of several materials. This definition includes artworks composed of human bodily fluids and soft tissue.

So what human remains were found in PDL

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5727 on: September 15, 2015, 01:04:13 PM »
Remains has  many meanings.

I gave a list of some earlier.

You can continue to quibble over the meaning as you wish.

Your choice.
There were no human remains found
You are propagating a lie
Propagating a lie is not telling a lie...

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:23:34 PM by davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5728 on: September 15, 2015, 01:12:37 PM »
If human remains were found the alerts would be confirmed and this thread would not exist
Point proven

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5729 on: September 15, 2015, 01:22:28 PM »
So what human remains were found in PDL

I was just posting an English definition of human remains rather than have to rely on Oregon State.

What did the reports say? Were analyses done for DNA?