Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841606 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5835 on: September 16, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »

Pity though you can't be bothered to discuss anything at all about dogs and where Mr Amaral went a bit off track because of his misunderstanding not just of them but of DNA evidence.
Is that for the reason stated ... or is it really because you are unable to counter the argument?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:08:13 PM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #5836 on: September 16, 2015, 06:22:49 PM »
Yes, and when there is, in the mix, likely to be DNA of up to 4 other people direct blood relatives (parents plus two siblings) the likelihood of a high number of alike markers is substabtially increased.

Three to four totally unrelated strangers could easily share the same alleles between them, let alone relatives.

ferryman

« Reply #5837 on: September 16, 2015, 08:07:05 PM »
I've always found it a little odd that there could be 7 other people in the world wandering around with the same 20 alleles as me. But in the UK, they only look at 10 marker areas (20 alleles) for criminal forensic purposes, unless they've added more since I blinked. So change where the test is done (i.e. a country that uses more marker sites) and that likelihood diminishes.

Ah!

Markers and alleles!

I'm not sure how many brain-cells I've destroyed trying to work out the difference between the two, but it's far too many ...

Carana knows ...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5838 on: September 16, 2015, 10:24:16 PM »
so the dogs alerts are meaningless...Maddie was abducted but SY are on the case...and SY have decalred the McCanns innocent

Offline mercury

« Reply #5839 on: September 17, 2015, 12:50:34 AM »
Ah!

Markers and alleles!

I'm not sure how many brain-cells I've destroyed trying to work out the difference between the two, but it's far too many ...

Carana knows ...

Did you manage to figure it out? Do share if you have, if not, perhaps Carana can.

ferryman

« Reply #5840 on: September 17, 2015, 12:53:46 AM »
Dogs detect residual scent and Eddie was an expert at detecting cadaver residual scent. SY are using the dogs so I know what they think so who cares what you think.

Dogs in the present enquiry have been handled very differently from the way dogs in the shelved enquiry were handled ....

stephen25000

« Reply #5841 on: September 17, 2015, 07:38:49 AM »
As a reminder.........

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/v01.htm

UNDISPUTED FACTS.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5842 on: September 17, 2015, 07:42:37 AM »
As a reminder.........

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

UNDISPUTED FACTS.

As I have said before the sceptics such as you do not understand the evidence...what you are claiming simply isn't true

stephen25000

« Reply #5843 on: September 17, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »
As I have said before the sceptics such as you do not understand the evidence...what you are claiming simply isn't true

They are from the Portuguese Court judgement which you liked so much.

Unfortunately, you can't cherry pick which ones you dislike as being untrue.

UNDISPUTED FACTS.

Why didn't the mccanns dispute these points in court ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5844 on: September 17, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »
IT would be interesting to know who else thinks these are proven facts..or is Stephen totally on his own

stephen25000

« Reply #5845 on: September 17, 2015, 08:11:44 AM »
IT would be interesting to know who else thinks these are proven facts..or is Stephen totally on his own

Well the mccanns will have the right to dispute the undisputed facts in the appeal.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:29:03 AM by Eleanor »

stephen25000

« Reply #5846 on: September 17, 2015, 08:30:33 AM »
Page 08

Moreover, as evidenced in the copy of pp. 2158 and 2159 ("reqto" of the claimants of January 23, 2015), the referred claimants own since July 16, 2010 a decision of the same court for the minor Madeleine to tale part in the action against the four defendants.

These data being present, the irregularity of the representation detected in accordance with the article 29° of the Civil Procedure Code will be deemed remedied and therefore reject the objection raised by the defendant Gonçalo Amaral.

The assumptions of timely appreciated instance remain valid, not befalling nor subsisting exceptions, annulments or previous issues that could prevent the appreciation of the merits of the case.

PROVED FACTS

Taking into account the matter considered undisputed in the selection of facts and the decision handed down in due course after producing the matter of evidence and discussing the case, the following facts are demonstrated :

1. The claimants KM and GM are married to each other

2. The claimant Madeleine Beth McCann was born on the 12.05.2003 and is the daughter of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

3. The claimant Sean McCann was born on the 01.02.2005 and is the son of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

4. The claimant Amelie McCann was born on the 01.02.2005 and is the daughter of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

5. The claimant Madeleine Beth McCann has been missing since the 3rd of May of 2007, and the criminal investigation n. 201/07.0GALGS was open by the Public Prosecutor of the Republic for the Portimao District.

ferryman

« Reply #5847 on: September 17, 2015, 08:33:55 AM »
They are from the Portuguese Court judgement which you liked so much.

Unfortunately, you can't cherry pick which ones you dislike as being untrue.

UNDISPUTED FACTS.

Why didn't the mccanns dispute these points in court ?

If those were undisputed facts the McCanns, at the very least, would have lost the libel trial, at most probable, would now be in a Portuguese jail.

They are not in jail and they won the libel trial.

Hence those are not undisputed facts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5848 on: September 17, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »
Page 08

Moreover, as evidenced in the copy of pp. 2158 and 2159 ("reqto" of the claimants of January 23, 2015), the referred claimants own since July 16, 2010 a decision of the same court for the minor Madeleine to tale part in the action against the four defendants.

These data being present, the irregularity of the representation detected in accordance with the article 29° of the Civil Procedure Code will be deemed remedied and therefore reject the objection raised by the defendant Gonçalo Amaral.

The assumptions of timely appreciated instance remain valid, not befalling nor subsisting exceptions, annulments or previous issues that could prevent the appreciation of the merits of the case.

PROVED FACTS

Taking into account the matter considered undisputed in the selection of facts and the decision handed down in due course after producing the matter of evidence and discussing the case, the following facts are demonstrated :

1. The claimants KM and GM are married to each other

2. The claimant Madeleine Beth McCann was born on the 12.05.2003 and is the daughter of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

3. The claimant Sean McCann was born on the 01.02.2005 and is the son of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

4. The claimant Amelie McCann was born on the 01.02.2005 and is the daughter of the claimants Kate and Gerry McCann

5. The claimant Madeleine Beth McCann has been missing since the 3rd of May of 2007, and the criminal investigation n. 201/07.0GALGS was open by the Public Prosecutor of the Republic for the Portimao District.

the facts are not proven...you are wrong...this has been discussed before..Carana can no doubt explain it better than me....the whole sceptic movement is based on lies such as this

stephen25000

« Reply #5849 on: September 17, 2015, 08:35:39 AM »
the facts are not proven...you are wrong...this has been discussed before..Carana can no doubt explain it better than me....the whole sceptic movement is based on lies such as this

FROM THE COURT FILES.