Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 841663 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5970 on: September 18, 2015, 10:26:28 PM »
a cadaver trained dog alerting does tell us something...not nothing!

As for YOUR claim that Grime says the alerts are not intelligence, that is untrue, he said they have no reliability if uncorroborated.....and as we know they can't be corroborated unless by other evidence...forensics from blood found by the blood dog or other investigative findings forensically or otherwise...to say dog alerts mean nothing and are BS is a little childish...no police force would utilise them in search of remnant death scent if they couldn't alert to it

so once again..what do they tell us...do you have an answer

Offline mercury

« Reply #5971 on: September 18, 2015, 10:29:18 PM »
Your specific questions have been addressed ad nauseam in this dog thread and on every dog thread on the forum.

Your post ridiculing the study which has found that newly cut grass emits hexanol which is also one of the VOCs emitted by early decomposing human remains is the originator of the recent posts I have made on the subject of the dogs and Mr Amaral's misinterpretation of their significance.

If you wish to continue the discussion it might be useful to draw a line through groundhog day and move to where the scientific evidence has taken us in 2015.

No, they have not and besides I was asking you personally, nice fob off
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:37:56 PM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5972 on: September 18, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

Can you prove that the child is alive and Eddie was wrong? Eddie has alerted in many cases and the missing person has never turned up alive. So probability tells you what is most likely like SY digging last summer for a body.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5973 on: September 18, 2015, 10:31:28 PM »
a cadaver trained dog alerting does tell us something...not nothing!

As for YOUR claim that Grime says the alerts are not intelligence, that is untrue, he said they have no reliability if uncorroborated.....and as we know they can't be corroborated unless by other evidence...forensics from blood found by the blood dog or other investigative findings forensically or otherwise...to say dog alerts mean nothing and are BS is a little childish...no police force would utilise them in search of remnant death scent if they couldn't alert to it

its true...
grime says,,,,,,It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent'
 contaminant or human blood scent. No evidential or intelligence reliability can ..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5974 on: September 18, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »
Can you prove that the child is alive and Eddie was wrong? Eddie has alerted in many cases and the missing person has never turned up alive. So probability tells you what is most likely like SY digging last summer for a body.

shame no one can answer the question

Offline mercury

« Reply #5975 on: September 18, 2015, 10:36:02 PM »

So, once again, they tell us that the cadaver dog sent in by the UK reacted to cadaver odour..what it is trained to do, trained on decomposing bodies,it really isn't that difficult to comprehend but you can spend all day and all night in here saying no it wasn't or might not have been
Whatever  floats your boat
it REMAINS intelligence for the people in charge and Redwood has hinted IMO the dog did find the scent when he said "there is no CLEAR DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE" that Madleine is dead...why didn't he just say there is not a scrap of evidence? Like the Mccanns say all the time?

&%+((£

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5976 on: September 18, 2015, 10:37:36 PM »
shame no one can answer the question

so mercury cannot answer the simple question...what have the alerts told us..nothing..thats why I call the alerts BS

Offline mercury

« Reply #5977 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:42 PM »
its true...
grime says,,,,,,It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent'
 contaminant or human blood scent. No evidential or intelligence reliability can ..

it might help if you read past only what you want to read around what is posted in totality, then you might not go jaunting off on some false trail that wastes everyone's time

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5978 on: September 18, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »
So, once again, they tell us that the cadaver dog sent in by the UK reacted to cadaver odour..what it is trained to do, trained on decomposing bodies,it really isn't that difficult to comprehend but you can spend all day and all night in here saying no it wasn't or might not have been
Whatever  floats your boat
it REMAINS intelligence for the people in charge and Redwood has hinted IMO the dog did find the scent when he said "there is no CLEAR DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE" that Madleine is dead...why didn't he just say there is not a scrap of evidence? Like the Mccanns say all the time?

&%+((£

Grime has not confirmed the alert was to cadaver...grime has said the alerts have no intelligence reliability..the whole basis of your posts is based on falsehoods

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5979 on: September 18, 2015, 10:46:51 PM »
it might help if you read past only what you want to read around what is posted in totality, then you might not go jaunting off on some false trail that wastes everyone's time

Your beliefs are based on falsehoods as I have demonstrated

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5980 on: September 18, 2015, 10:50:10 PM »
the very fact that SY believe Maddie may still be alive is proof they do not believe eddie alerted to the remnant scent from a cadaver in 5a

Very poor logic that. It is quite possible that SY believe that Madeleine is dad but accept that she may be alive.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5981 on: September 18, 2015, 10:53:55 PM »
Very poor logic that. It is quite possible that SY believe that Madeleine is dad but accept that she may be alive.
very good logic in fact...if maddie is still alive...as SY believe is possible then SY believe all eddies alerts may be wrong...that is no vote of confidence

Offline mercury

« Reply #5982 on: September 18, 2015, 10:58:09 PM »
Your beliefs are based on falsehoods as I have demonstrated
you have demonstrated zilch

I don't have beliefs set in stone, I deal with probabilities but I don't deal with people who can't tell the difference, simple as that :)

Grime has not confirmed the alert was to cadaver...grime has said the alerts have no intelligence reliability..the whole basis of your posts is based on falsehoods

please don't ignorantly let alone nauseatingly patronisingly  presume and then ignorantly dictate what my posts are based on, thanks ever so much...I must give you a wide berth now as I'd rather spend time discussing with adults in a discussing way iyswim
but maybe not
*bye*

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:01:30 PM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5983 on: September 18, 2015, 11:00:11 PM »
please don't ignorantly let alone nauseatingly patronisingly  presume and then ignorantly dictate what my posts are based on, thanks ever so much...I must give you a wide berth now as I'd rather spend time discussing with adults in a discussing way iyswim
but maybe not
*bye*

your posts are based on falsehoods which you cannot defend

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5984 on: September 18, 2015, 11:29:33 PM »
very good logic in fact...if maddie is still alive...as SY believe is possible then SY believe all eddies alerts may be wrong...that is no vote of confidence

Nope. It is more logical that SY believe that Madeliene is dead but accept there is a possibility she is alive. There is nothing in their statements that contradict that position.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.