Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1490670 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #5490 on: May 22, 2019, 06:17:59 PM »
Did he really make that admission?  To get someone like Amaral to admit to an exaggeration is significant.

dont think its of any importance now...imo...the present investigation ...both PJ and SY  think amaral hadnt got  a clue

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5491 on: May 22, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
Did he really make that admission?  To get someone like Amaral to admit to an exaggeration is significant.

He did.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5492 on: May 22, 2019, 06:28:40 PM »
dont think its of any importance now...imo...the present investigation ...both PJ and SY  think amaral hadnt got  a clue

It isn't.
And obviously he didn't.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5493 on: May 22, 2019, 06:32:05 PM »
Having Amaral himself admitting he didn't have a clue would be more significant.  I nearly deleted your post because I don't think you can actually prove your statement when you say: "both PJ and SY  think amaral hadnt got  a clue".  Don't exaggerate yourself either.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5494 on: May 22, 2019, 06:34:00 PM »
It isn't.
And obviously he didn't.
Remember when it is opinion let the forum know - 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5495 on: May 22, 2019, 06:34:40 PM »
Having Amaral himself admitting he didn't have a clue would be more significant.  I nearly deleted your post because I don't think you can actually prove your statement when you say: "both PJ and SY  think amaral hadnt got  a clue".  Don't exaggerate yourself either.

read the post again...I said imo.....could you delete your insulting comment to me..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5496 on: May 22, 2019, 06:35:42 PM »

it states its opinion...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5497 on: May 22, 2019, 06:39:17 PM »

the first part of the psot says  think...indicating opinion...teh second half is prefaced by ...imo

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5498 on: May 22, 2019, 06:39:45 PM »
read the post again...I said imo.....could you delete your insulting comment to me..
You need to stop using ..... in your posts.  It is confusing as to which bit is opinion and which bit isn't.  We are talking about correct interpretation and translation, we need to be correct ourselves. 
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5499 on: May 22, 2019, 06:41:09 PM »

In my opinion Amaral did not have a clue.
In my opinion Amaral's theory is a load of mince.
In my opinion both current investigations are not basing their investigation on Amaral's theory.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5500 on: May 22, 2019, 06:42:35 PM »
the first part of the psot says  think...indicating opinion...teh second half is prefaced by ...imo
I'm not a mind reader.  You make yourself clear from the start please. 

In my opinion both current investigations are not basing their investigation on Amaral's theory.
That is making it clear.
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5501 on: May 22, 2019, 06:48:43 PM »
You need to stop using ..... in your posts.  It is confusing as to which bit is opinion and which bit isn't.  We are talking about correct interpretation and translation, we need to be correct ourselves.

Is one IMO in a post not enough to express that it is?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5502 on: May 22, 2019, 06:49:39 PM »

If rob needs posts such as taht ,,,its his problem...thers lots of opinion posted as fact he ignores

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5503 on: May 22, 2019, 06:55:27 PM »

your post is opinion.....add IMO ...in future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5504 on: May 22, 2019, 07:04:24 PM »
my post had I think...and ...IMO...rob is suffering from harrassmnet syndrome

It did have one IMO.