Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1484503 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #5475 on: May 21, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »

There is plenty of evidence to support Amaral's theory.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5476 on: May 21, 2019, 07:33:54 PM »

no there isnt...he got it all wrong

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5477 on: May 21, 2019, 07:35:17 PM »
no there isnt...he got it all wrong

Yes there is. He got it all right.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5478 on: May 21, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
Yes there is. He got it all right.

sorry...yes hes absolutely brilliant...thats why he was removed from teh investigation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5479 on: May 21, 2019, 07:37:02 PM »
This thread is for wandering off topic.  We are too much on topic ATM.  Keep off topic!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5480 on: May 21, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »
Neither does amarals

Did he mention my name in connection with his theory?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5481 on: May 21, 2019, 08:02:41 PM »
Did he mention my name in connection with his theory?

who cares

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5482 on: May 21, 2019, 08:58:56 PM »
Is this still being trundled out ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #5483 on: May 21, 2019, 10:03:55 PM »
Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1327.msg37641#msg37641

Thank you Brie.

You always take the time and care to read and analyse my often over long posts.  I know that is a chore, but sometimes my posts uncover hitherto never before seen new info.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5484 on: May 21, 2019, 10:34:05 PM »
I found the following of interest ...

Date: 2007/07/05

Service Information

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation, G. Amaral

Subject: Emails about the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann

I compliance with your instructions, during the course of last week, the undersigned officer went to Praia da Luz to offer support and to accompany the couple Gerry and Kate McCann, parents of missing Madeleine McCann, following various emails received by the couple during the last two weeks coming from Holland, sent from the email address AMSTERDAMVU@gnail.com reporting supposed information about the whereabouts of the girl as well as about the identity and location of the abductors and referring that the author was prepared to provide this information in exchange for a large financial compensation.

The stress and anxiety of the McCann couple was visible and notable with regard to the situation, they replied quickly to the emails, which, from the beginning they believed to be genuine, given the fact that Gerry had lived in Holland and because of this the couple attributed greater importance to the emails, both expressing their conviction that the information in the emails would certainly help them to get their daughter back, even if it where necessary to spend the sum of 2 million euros demanded by the author in exchange for information about Madeleine McCann's whereabouts.

I bring this to your attention.

Signed

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5485 on: May 22, 2019, 01:47:28 AM »
ENTER lollipop man!

Informed of these mails, the Portuguese PJ, acting in agreement with the English and Dutch police, engage in negotiations by email with the informant. The police advise Gerald McCann on how to act in order to obtain the maximum information. If the lead turned out to be credible, Madeleine might be freed and her abductors captured.

One day, we were all together at the PJ in Portimão - inspectors and negotiators, members of Scotland Yard and the Leicestershire police - waiting for a contact to define the place and the conditions for the handing over of the money in Holland; when the tension was at its height and we were all holding our breath, Gerald McCann displayed a nonchalance that surprised all of the police officers present, including the English. The atmosphere got heavier as the waiting drew out, but McCann, relaxed, was reading trivia on the internet and discussing rugby and football with the English police, while licking a lollipop. On the telephone, he laughed with friends who called him. Perhaps this was nervousness; sometimes it's totally displaced, given what is at stake at the time. His attitude shocked. When, two days later the dutch police informed us that the individual had been arrested, that he was not holding any information and had lied from start to finish with the sole objective of extorting money from the couple, we were not surprised. (TOTL)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5486 on: May 22, 2019, 02:19:51 AM »
ENTER lollipop man!

Informed of these mails, the Portuguese PJ, acting in agreement with the English and Dutch police, engage in negotiations by email with the informant. The police advise Gerald McCann on how to act in order to obtain the maximum information. If the lead turned out to be credible, Madeleine might be freed and her abductors captured.

One day, we were all together at the PJ in Portimão - inspectors and negotiators, members of Scotland Yard and the Leicestershire police - waiting for a contact to define the place and the conditions for the handing over of the money in Holland; when the tension was at its height and we were all holding our breath, Gerald McCann displayed a nonchalance that surprised all of the police officers present, including the English. The atmosphere got heavier as the waiting drew out, but McCann, relaxed, was reading trivia on the internet and discussing rugby and football with the English police, while licking a lollipop. On the telephone, he laughed with friends who called him. Perhaps this was nervousness; sometimes it's totally displaced, given what is at stake at the time. His attitude shocked. When, two days later the dutch police informed us that the individual had been arrested, that he was not holding any information and had lied from start to finish with the sole objective of extorting money from the couple, we were not surprised. (TOTL)
Your source is after all a book written about lies by a convicted perjurer ... probably best then to take it with a pinch of salt.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #5487 on: May 22, 2019, 12:15:59 PM »
ENTER lollipop man!

As usual Amaral  tries to give the impression that Gerry was cold and unconcerned.   When others were probably trying to lighten the mood for him     Then at the end Amaral makes an innuendo that Gerry was somehow 'in on it'   disgusting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5488 on: May 22, 2019, 06:07:11 PM »
As usual Amaral  tries to give the impression that Gerry was cold and unconcerned.   When others were probably trying to lighten the mood for him     Then at the end Amaral makes an innuendo that Gerry was somehow 'in on it'   disgusting.

I do wonder why Amaral felt the need to portray Gerry as being cold and unconcerned, apart from his portrayal of Gerry and Kate in the "praying Arabs" scenario in his documentary which he admitted in the Netflix documentary was very exaggerated.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5489 on: May 22, 2019, 06:16:23 PM »
I do wonder why Amaral felt the need to portray Gerry as being cold and unconcerned, apart from his portrayal of Gerry and Kate in the "praying Arabs" scenario in his documentary which he admitted in the Netflix documentary was very exaggerated.
Did he really make that admission?  To get someone like Amaral to admit to an exaggeration is significant.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.