Author Topic: Which Window?  (Read 9563 times)

Offline adam

Re: Which Window?
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2018, 05:55:14 AM »
Well he exited the bathroom window & left it open with a note for BW. Not sure how that shows he exited that window on the massacre night with some string.

At the time he was being accused of exiting the kitchen window on the massacre night. Exiting out of the kitchen window weeks later & leaving it open, would just highlighted he knew how to exit out of this window & support the prosecution theory.

The prosecution then just needs to convince a jury he also knew how to bang it shut.

Better for him deflect attention away from the kitchen window.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 05:58:17 AM by adam »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2018, 07:20:02 AM »
Well he exited the bathroom window & left it open with a note for BW. Not sure how that shows he exited that window on the massacre night with some string.

At the time he was being accused of exiting the kitchen window on the massacre night. Exiting out of the kitchen window weeks later & leaving it open, would just highlighted he knew how to exit out of this window & support the prosecution theory.

The prosecution then just needs to convince a jury he also knew how to bang it shut.

Better for him deflect attention away from the kitchen window.

Those windows are extremely easy to close from the outside without leave any trace but not so easy to open from the outside but then anyone intent upon mischief would leave them partially open in advance.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2018, 12:36:06 PM »
Those windows are extremely easy to close from the outside without leave any trace but not so easy to open from the outside but then anyone intent upon mischief would leave them partially open in advance.

They are easy to close, the old ones tend to be a bit wobbly with gaps between the two pains and they don't have seals. They certainly aren't the Vacuum that some people are portraying. Bamber used this window to gain entry - that we know.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2018, 02:25:04 PM »
I'm not really bothered about convincing people, I shared the idea simply to spark a discussion. I expected the childish foot stamping from the likes of David but it just makes me laugh when he goes to such trouble to try and discredit me.

The reason I believe it was the this particular window is because he used it after the murders making a point of asking BW to close it for him. This was after he was questioned by police who mentioned the window. The message to BW was almost like a message to EP saying that 'well yes, I can enter, but I can't leave and secure the window'. Well, you can.

No one who understands the case reasonably well, pro guilt or innocence, takes David seriously.  Clive Wismayer soon got the measure of him writing him off as a moron and placing him on ignore. 

I've noticed David can be quite abusive towards females.  I recall his post to you on Blue "f**k you".  He then makes false claims eg yourself and April/JaneJ in a lesbian relationship and I supposedly have Alzheimer's brought on by alcohol abuse. Then there was a case in the news about an overweight woman who had made up false rape claims.  David went ott about how anyone having sex with her would need to slap her thigh to ride in.  However he doesn't seem to carry on like this with males.  On the contrary he goes out of his way to seek approval from the likes of Clive, Charlie, NGB, Andrew Hunter and Michael Turner.  The latter 3 being kind, elderly gentleman who take pity on him. 

Anyway back to the windows I bet fishing line would work a treat; it's very thin and very strong too!  Would it be possible to rig something up through a letterbox pulling bolts? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2018, 02:47:27 PM »
Yes David did seek approval of his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' to give it some gravitas. As no one was taking any notice of it. There was only one poster he could ask.

This also helped give him a free reign on posting his images, banners, diagrams, 'gish gash' & abuse. I did create a thread suggesting this should not be allowed. By anyone. This was ignored & eventually rejected,  probably because David was the only poster who did it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:33:30 PM by adam »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2018, 09:51:31 PM »
Yes David did seek approval of his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' to give it some gravitas. As no one was taking any notice of it. There was only one poster he could ask.

This also helped give him a free reign on posting his images, banners, diagrams, 'gish gash' & abuse. I did create a thread suggesting this should not be allowed. By anyone. This was ignored & eventually rejected,  probably because David was the only poster who did it.

Didn't he then say it was NGB who had coined it a "Forensic Evidence Breakthrough" and not him?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2018, 11:40:08 PM »
Didn't he then say it was NGB who had coined it a "Forensic Evidence Breakthrough" and not him?

He 'tried' to.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2018, 08:33:31 AM »
I'm not disputing Caro's experiment/test could potentially have worked at WHF on old single pane sash windows.  But I do think jurors should have been taken to WHF to see for themselves what the prosecution was claiming.     

This is what the trial judge said about the windows:

"… how he got there and out again whether by the kitchen window or any other means, though of interest, cannot affect the outcome of the case"

However jurors were also told:

"DCI Jones made a statement dated 7 October 1985 in which he reported that he had attended at the farm at approximately 9.15 a.m. on 7 August and he had proceeded to check every room on the ground floor of the house and found that on the ground floor all the windows in the house were secure and locked except the window to the dairy. That statement was read to the Jury as part of the Defence case".

I guess the judge was in effect saying other aspects of the case must take precedence over the windows ie the silencer and JM's testimony taken at face value were strong prosecution points.  The windows were a strong defence point but not strong enough to override silencer/JM.   *%87

I am guessing that as a direction to the jury  it was an indication that they have to find the def guilty of the crime beyond a reasonable doubt, they don;t have to find enough evidence to show how he entered and left the farm house, they just need to find the evidence he did it.

i am sure that if this was evidence of bias it would have been in the appeal

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation