Author Topic: Dodgy Detectives.  (Read 19455 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dodgy Detectives.
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2015, 11:32:08 AM »
Who said they did? You are the one talking about confidentiality.

The fact is The McCanns, for reasons known to themselves, wanted complete control of the investigation of their missing daughter and they also wanted to ensure that the ONLY theory to be looked at was their preferred choice of jemmied window and abductor!

That is why they got investigators to see what would showup, you know witnesess? and slagged off the Portuguese police, the searches etc

what else would you expect the fund to investigate

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2015, 11:35:24 AM »
Dodgy detectives,

why employ detectives and withhold important information. One of the McCanns team did pay a visit to Smith family.

Why?  To get information which they were going to keep to them selves?

Why? to see if Smith had identified Gerry as  a suspect and, if he did, would they have handed that to police?

mmmm anyway SY got hold of that years later, and decided that this was IMPORTANT. not as important as the McCANNS though

Why? ...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2015, 11:45:42 AM »
Dodgy detectives,

why employ detectives and withhold important information. One of the McCanns team did pay a visit to Smith family.

Why?  To get information which they were going to keep to them selves?

Why? to see if Smith had identified Gerry as  a suspect and, if he did, would they have handed that to police?

mmmm anyway SY got hold of that years later, and decided that this was IMPORTANT. not as important as the McCANNS though

Why? ...

first...what else would you expect the detectives employed by the mccanns to investigate

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »
They didn't share prime suspect efits in their daughter's disappearance with the public and when they did their own reconstruction in 2009 every other efit except Smithman was shown. Everything about Smithman was wrong - time, carrying style, etc. to connect him to the Tanner sighting. Their leaving no stone unturned  @)(++(* book was released 3 years later in 2011 and still no efits. Why not? I know what I call it.

Slim physical appearance, about 1.70m tall. Very dark, thick hair, longer at the back. He was carrying a child, who was lying on both his arms, in front of his chest. (JT)

He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short, aged 40 years approximately. Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer. He had a full head of hair with a tight cut. This individual was alone. He states that the individual carried the child in his arms, with her head laying on the individual's left shoulder, that being to the right of the deponent. (MS)

And what has this got to do with Dodgy Detectives?

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2015, 12:14:58 PM »
first...what else would you expect the detectives employed by the mccanns to investigate

?

Why get anyone to investigate at all? what was the reason?  They were not going to hand in any information gathered  by them to the police, so what were they going to do with it? hide it?

And they were not going to allow the detictives to tell anyone what they found out why is that?

If PI's gave me information about who may have abducted my daughter I would make sure they were named and shamed and blamed. They could have passed it onto an investigative TV programm...just saying

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2015, 12:17:18 PM »
?

Why get anyone to investigate at all? what was the reason?  They were not going to hand in any information gathered  by them to the police, so what were they going to do with it? hide it?

And they were not going to allow the detictives to tell anyone what they found out why is that?

If PI's gave me information about who may have abducted my daughter I would make sure they were named and shamed and blamed. They could have passed it onto an investigative TV programm...just saying

if you don't understand why the mccanns hired private investigators then it is pointless discussing anything

stephen25000

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2015, 12:23:06 PM »
if you don't understand why the mccanns hired private investigators then it is pointless discussing anything

and pray tell what have any of these 'detectives' achieved ?

Mind you I did hear the SY officers working on the case stayed in 5 star hotels.

All of course on the tax payers expense, along with their other  'expenses'.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:33:08 PM by stephen25000 »

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2015, 12:27:38 PM »

Well perhaps you being knowledgable about the why and wherefor regarding employing the detectives perhaps you can enlighten me?

Why were they employed?
what was the remit?
what was to happen with the information gathered?

Thank you Davel, I appreciate this.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2015, 02:43:58 PM »
"I was very angry at a journalist today. I told her not to do so much detective work." (Kate McCann)  *&*%£
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

Re: Dodgy Detecti
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
"I was very angry at a journalist today. I told her not to do so much detective work." (Kate McCann)  *&*%£
Ms brass neck healy, gosh lol

Think it has been established beynd any doubt whatsoever that the mccanns HID the smithman efit,,,,,people can wriggle squirm and have hernias,  self combust in protest, it remains a total fact to add to the evidence which i am sure OG read lol
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:23:16 PM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2015, 01:52:16 AM »
Ms brass neck healy, gosh lol

Think it has been established beynd any doubt whatsoever that the mccanns HID the smithman efit,,,,,people can wriggle squirm and have hernias,  self combust in protest, it remains a total fact to add to the evidence which i am sure OG read lol
I actually find her testimony completely honest Mercury.

Offline mercury

« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2015, 02:03:29 AM »
I actually find her testimony completely honest Mercury.

My first comment related to k healy trying  to pronounce or control to anyone what they should and should not research, which  IS a brass neck...was she wantng to find her kid or not??

The rest was to do with both the  mccanns HIDING the smith efit for five years, so much that even scotland yard had to jump hoops to get sight of it, i dont call that honest either way, have to dash now its late

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2015, 09:00:40 AM »
Another detective agency that hasn't had a mention is Hogan International. Apparently this company, owned by Noel Hogan, was engaged by Metodo 3 to deal with the UK end of their investigations. He was paid damages by The Sunday Express following an article claiming he was 'not up to the task'.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id135.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0