Author Topic: McCanns application to have Supreme Court judgement annulled dismissed.  (Read 37937 times)

stephen25000

Re: McCanns application to have Supreme Court judgement annulled dismissed.
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2017, 08:51:37 AM »
Have they munched through all the sardines?

Is that another Tony Parsons reference again.

Now he is a rather nasty piece of work.

IMHO.

stephen25000

« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2017, 08:55:13 AM »
Madeleine's parents will take whatever course of action they choose based on what is in her best interests.  The only expectation I have of them is that consideration for Madeleine and her brother and sister will remain at the heart of everything they do.  The word for that is love.

How do you know what they might be thinking ???

However, we have this........

“I know I'm not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

From the same person who was prepared to forgive an 'abductor'.

Mmmm.

ferryman

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2017, 01:34:39 PM »
IMO the McCanns need to keep the Portuguese Judiciary & State onside while the investigation is ongoing. Any move to damage Portugal's reputation before a conclusion, in whatever form, is reached will mean the last 10 years of searching & court actions have been absolutely wasted.

I hadn't thought of that.

But that is, actually, a very sage comment.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2017, 02:24:13 PM »
Madeleine's parents will take whatever course of action they choose based on what is in her best interests.  The only expectation I have of them is that consideration for Madeleine and her brother and sister will remain at the heart of everything they do.  The word for that is love.

A splendid sentiment Brietta but not really borne out by their past actions.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »
A splendid sentiment Brietta but not really borne out by their past actions.
I thought you had previously agreed that the parents of Madeleine McCann were loving and caring, have you now changed your position? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2017, 03:27:39 PM »
I thought you had previously agreed that the parents of Madeleine McCann were loving and caring, have you now changed your position?

Not at all however I don't think they pursued Amaral out of love for their children.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »
Members are again reminded that posts should be constructive and add to the debate.  Members are allowed to express their own opinions but comments should not include attacks on other members.  If this continues temporary bans will ensue.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:55:07 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
IMO the McCanns need to keep the Portuguese Judiciary & State onside while the investigation is ongoing. Any move to damage Portugal's reputation before a conclusion, in whatever form, is reached will mean the last 10 years of searching & court actions have been absolutely wasted.

&%+((£
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0