Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9568 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2022, 09:37:15 PM »
None of that is a motive, but decent effort.
Please explain why it’s not motive.

Offline The General

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2022, 09:49:06 PM »
Please explain why it’s not motive.
A motive is a reason. You've provided a list of examples of precursors to his deviant sexual proclivities. Cart before the horse.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Anthro

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2022, 10:07:14 PM »
A motive is a reason. You've provided a list of examples of precursors to his deviant sexual proclivities. Cart before the horse.
Can you please break that down. English is my third language.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2022, 10:19:03 PM »
Based on his previous predilections and alleged statements of intent that you’ve already highlighted, CB’s motive would clearly be of a sexual and sadistic nature.  The General is just splitting hairs, ignore him.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2022, 10:23:32 PM »
Certainly. If you had said 'he is motivated by a sexual desire for young children', then that would be a motive.
The list of alleged / actual crimes committed are indicators of that sexual desire.
Happy to help, even when others aren't so forthcoming.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2022, 10:29:40 PM »
Certainly. If you had said 'he is motivated by a sexual desire for young children', then that would be a motive.
The list of alleged / actual crimes committed are indicators of that sexual desire.
Happy to help, even when others aren't so forthcoming.
So, it comes down to semantics.

Offline The General

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2022, 10:36:55 PM »
No. The 'motive' is the reason why Karen killed Bob with a paperweight. Karen wanted to cash in Bob's life insurance. That's the motive - money.
Karen had a long history of domestic abuse towards Bob - that's the 'proof' of Karen's predeliction to violent outbursts.
Not semantics, but two very separate concepts, particularly in law.
Once again, happy to oblige.

Offline misty

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2022, 11:01:36 PM »
Chloe Campbell (Australia) was abducted as a threat to her parents - retribution? Found alive.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/chloe-campbell-3-abducted-from-childers-home-after-threats-against-father/news-story/184111647172b239cc5d60e90f20a087

Cleo Smith was abducted by a stranger who had a fetish for dolls. Her abductor had been watching her family after noticing a pink bike outside the family's tent. He lured her away.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482913/Cleo-Smith-Four-year-old-allegedly-told-lie-taken-Blowholes-campsite-Carnarvon.html

There was a bucket and spade outside the front door of 5A which may have piqued a random deviant's interest, leading to him watching the family and abducting Madeleine.

The murders of Emily Jones and Lilia Valutyte in broad daylight had no obvious motives but they happened.

Christian B, the latest named suspect has a known tendency to burglary and child sexual abuse, both of which can result in financial gain, hence a motive. Do I think he sexually abused Madeleine? No. I think he was just paid to kill her for another reason.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 11:05:07 PM by misty »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2022, 11:02:23 PM »
I think we all knew exactly what you meant, it’s just that someone seized the opportunity to be pedantic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2022, 12:05:37 AM »
Chloe Campbell (Australia) was abducted as a threat to her parents - retribution? Found alive.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/chloe-campbell-3-abducted-from-childers-home-after-threats-against-father/news-story/184111647172b239cc5d60e90f20a087

Cleo Smith was abducted by a stranger who had a fetish for dolls. Her abductor had been watching her family after noticing a pink bike outside the family's tent. He lured her away.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10482913/Cleo-Smith-Four-year-old-allegedly-told-lie-taken-Blowholes-campsite-Carnarvon.html

There was a bucket and spade outside the front door of 5A which may have piqued a random deviant's interest, leading to him watching the family and abducting Madeleine.

The murders of Emily Jones and Lilia Valutyte in broad daylight had no obvious motives but they happened.

Christian B, the latest named suspect has a known tendency to burglary and child sexual abuse, both of which can result in financial gain, hence a motive. Do I think he sexually abused Madeleine? No. I think he was just paid to kill her for another reason.

I think that IF CB was involved, he was paid to merely abduct her and then possibly to drive her away out of the PdL area.   I think it was a very strict part of the remit that he didn't touch her or do anything sexual in front of her.   

With her exceptional biblical, royal and sacred bloodline (at least from John the Baptist and possibly from Jesus), she was wanted as a pure untouched person.   For future breeding from at the correct age and probably she obliged rather than being forced.   

The designated young man also had biblical, royal and sacred bloodlines, and it all happened immediately she was legally of age.   He fell in love with her, but not immediately.   

Now this fits very nicely into my much scorned theory a while ago, but is up for all to see on Matt James Tarot cards.

EXCEPT:

YOU CAN'T SEE IT cos someone has closed access to the relevant Madeleine Tarots on Matt James sites..   I wonder if Matt James knows that his website is being interfered with?

Amazing interference.   I wonder why?

I think I know.  Do you ?

I bet that OG will be interested that it has been blocked from our eyes, cos thay have a rapport with Matt James.   They have spoken with him.

And * The Motive * is to join the two most important bloodlines (Jesus + John the Baptist) in Christianity together, maybe to make their family bloodline the most important in the World, or maybe to make money out it.   
My bet is that it is Self aggrandisement, to make the family the most important in the World, but then all this is in my opinion only.
I should mention that one of the Tarot cards showed Madeleine with a tiny crown above her head, from King Davids line.

Oooh! ... and in Matt James' very special opinion too.   He is a seriously good psychic, clairvoyant, medium etc and has taken a special interest in The Madeleine case from day 1.

Offline misty

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2022, 01:04:17 AM »
I'm sorry Sadie but I no longer have any hope that Madeleine is still alive.  8(8-)) I have trust in the BKA.

Offline sadie

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2022, 03:58:04 AM »
I'm sorry Sadie but I no longer have any hope that Madeleine is still alive.  8(8-)) I have trust in the BKA.

Misty, I have huge respect for you

.... but can you tell me why SY are searching for a missing Madeleine rather than accepting that she is dead as BKA claim and PT are willing to follow?   

I need to point out that The BKA have produced no evidence that Madeleine is dead and seem to be backsliding a wee bit on their claims

And can you tell me why OG are still being awarded money for the search?

These things rest uneasily for me.   Also, even now, I keep finding proofs of my suspects involvement in Child S******  abuse.  I want Justice for The Mccann family but mainly for Madeleine and the other missing children.   Let's have Justice and The missing Children the opportunity to return to their families.

Three final things in case you forget them.   

1,  How about the photo of Madeleine on the wo/mans back in Zinat in the Rif mountains.  Was that Madeleine or was it Bushra?

2.  How about Madeleine on the video being walked around the bank at Molenbeek St John in Brussels.   From the colours, she appears to be wearing the tartan of the family who I think abducted her.  Also an Arran sweater which links in very closely to my suspect.

3.  The sighting in Leh in the Himalayas.  Three people, two British and one American were convinced that a little girl sighted there was Madeleine.

All these places have links with Hemp.  Narcotics and the alterations to the hemp to manufacture the various drugs.  Then the transportation and distribution around the Globe.   Such distribution has close links with trafficking of humans.

I think that Madeleine was not trafficked as most slaves are because her bloodline was wanted for some nefarious reason as outlined in my post above.

Please do not make Madeleine dead when nothing is definitely known.   If everyone claims her dead then the search for her will cease.   It is like a death wish on her.   I repeat that I am still finding evidence of my suspects involvement and there is lots of it.

Come over to mine and I will share most of it with you.  I guarantee you will change your mind.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2022, 09:08:16 AM »
Misty, I have huge respect for you

.... but can you tell me why SY are searching for a missing Madeleine rather than accepting that she is dead as BKA claim and PT are willing to follow?   

I need to point out that The BKA have produced no evidence that Madeleine is dead and seem to be backsliding a wee bit on their claims

And can you tell me why OG are still being awarded money for the search?

These things rest uneasily for me.   Also, even now, I keep finding proofs of my suspects involvement in Child S******  abuse.  I want Justice for The Mccann family but mainly for Madeleine and the other missing children.   Let's have Justice and The missing Children the opportunity to return to their families.

Three final things in case you forget them.   

1,  How about the photo of Madeleine on the wo/mans back in Zinat in the Rif mountains.  Was that Madeleine or was it Bushra?

2.  How about Madeleine on the video being walked around the bank at Molenbeek St John in Brussels.   From the colours, she appears to be wearing the tartan of the family who I think abducted her.  Also an Arran sweater which links in very closely to my suspect.

3.  The sighting in Leh in the Himalayas.  Three people, two British and one American were convinced that a little girl sighted there was Madeleine.

All these places have links with Hemp.  Narcotics and the alterations to the hemp to manufacture the various drugs.  Then the transportation and distribution around the Globe.   Such distribution has close links with trafficking of humans.

I think that Madeleine was not trafficked as most slaves are because her bloodline was wanted for some nefarious reason as outlined in my post above.

Please do not make Madeleine dead when nothing is definitely known.   If everyone claims her dead then the search for her will cease.   It is like a death wish on her.   I repeat that I am still finding evidence of my suspects involvement and there is lots of it.

Come over to mine and I will share most of it with you.  I guarantee you will change your mind.

I don't believe for a second SY is looking for a missing Madeleine

Offline Myster

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2022, 09:46:27 AM »
Feel free to waste your precious time on a psychic's fantasy site searching for a tarot card showing Madeleine McCann with a crown above her head...

https://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2022, 09:50:56 AM »
I don't believe for a second SY is looking for a missing Madeleine

That's probably why it was destined to fail.

Operation Grange destined to fail?
The review and investigation conducted by Operation Grange, a special unit set up within London’s police force more than a decade ago, was always destined to fail, according to a well-known, distinguished London detective who said he would not get involved in the case because the official remit of Operation Grange was to investigate the “abduction” in the Algarve as if it had taken place in the UK. Why such a limited remit when suspicions hovered over Madeleine’s parents and while there was very little credible evidence that Madeleine had been abducted?