Author Topic: The Route from The Algarve to Germany  (Read 5495 times)

Online Eleanor

The Route from The Algarve to Germany
« on: April 24, 2023, 10:22:00 AM »

Has anyone considered this angle?  I know that I have and I expect that The BKA have as well.  Brueckner travelled this way many times and there are a lot of Forests on the way.  Ideal places to dispose of a body, especially if you know the route.

We do know that Brueckner drove back to Germany shortly after Madeleine disappeared.

I would appreciate some input on this.

Offline barrier

Re: The Route from The Algarve to Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 10:51:10 AM »
Were the places associated with CB in Luz thoroughly searched, we know about the vehicles but what of his abodes before looking into routes. But weren't some wells searched after a prime suspect was named, reports said it wasn't related but coincidence ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 10:56:43 AM »
Were the places associated with CB in Luz thoroughly searched, we know about the vehicles but what of his abodes before looking into routes. But weren't some wells searched after a prime suspect was named, reports said it wasn't related but coincidence ?

So, as far away as possible would have been a good idea.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 11:47:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure that Wolters said that he thought that Madeleine's body was still in Portugal. But then again its all guesswork so she could be anywhere.
Wherever, pretty much a needle in a haystack situation to locate .
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 12:06:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Wolters said that he thought that Madeleine's body was still in Portugal. But then again its all guesswork so she could be anywhere.
Wherever, pretty much a needle in a haystack situation to locate .

Almost impossible to locate if my Theory is correct, unless a body is dug up by a passing Dog Walker. But  stranger things have happened.

The possibility is there.  And it is a possibility.  If Madeleine is dead then she has to have been disposed of somewhere and the further away from Luz then the better.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 12:43:20 PM »

This thread is libellous.
But apart from that, why do we assume he buried Maddie?
There are other possible methods of disposal. CB talked to the paedo undertaker about 'destroying' the evidence. I wouldn't count a burial as particularly destructive. Maybe he knew a guy who owned an abattoir?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 12:45:27 PM »
There are other possible methods of disposal. CB talked to the paedo undertaker about 'destroying' the evidence. I wouldn't count a burial as particularly destructive. Maybe he knew a guy who owned an abattoir?

He knew a butcher...

Online Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 12:49:10 PM »

What don't you understand about the word  "Theory?"

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2023, 01:00:52 PM »
Has anyone considered this angle?  I know that I have and I expect that The BKA have as well.  Brueckner travelled this way many times and there are a lot of Forests on the way.  Ideal places to dispose of a body, especially if you know the route.

We do know that Brueckner drove back to Germany shortly after Madeleine disappeared.

I would appreciate some input on this.

Brueckner was still in Portugal on May 9th - he interpreted for his German holiday fling following her arrest at Faro airport for possessing Mace and that's confirmed by documentary evidence.
Imagine the smell and condition of a corpse possibly 6+ days old...

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 01:10:32 PM »
Brueckner was still in Portugal on May 9th - he interpreted for his German holiday fling following her arrest at Faro airport for possessing Mace and that's confirmed by documentary evidence.

Imagine bagging up a corpse in several plastic bags immediately after death.

IF he dun it then it was well planned.  Hence his non existent Alibi with his Holiday Fling.

Offline jassi

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2023, 01:38:09 PM »
What's his alibi supposed to be for ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2023, 02:22:59 PM »
What's his alibi supposed to be for ?

Brueckner appears to have been trying to prove that he wasn't in Luz at the time.  But his Holiday Fling couldn't remember if he was with her.  Or so she said.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2023, 02:24:43 PM »

The BKA forensically searched his vehicles, Wolters said nothing was found, I know it was at least 13 yrs after the event but if a body was kept in them or one of them for 6+days in the Portuguese heat then some kind of leeching would have occurred. If CB did the deed then with all the police activity around I'm sure he soon rid of.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2023, 02:25:47 PM »
Brueckner appears to have been trying to prove that he wasn't in Luz at the time.  But his Holiday Fling couldn't remember if he was with her.  Or so she said.

There in lies the problem for the BKA imo, was he there, but back to the thread, bins ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2023, 02:38:18 PM »
The BKA forensically searched his vehicles, Wolters said nothing was found, I know it was at least 13 yrs after the event but if a body was kept in them or one of them for 6+days in the Portuguese heat then some kind of leeching would have occurred. If CB did the deed then with all the police activity around I'm sure he soon rid of.

Who knows where he could have kept the body.  And nobody was looking for him anyway.  He was North of Luz by then.  And already planning a trip to Germany.