Author Topic: Time line theory -question about origin.  (Read 8061 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Time line theory -question about origin.
« on: February 24, 2018, 09:01:24 AM »
There is a document in the PJ files  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm  "OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
TIMELINE INFORMATION"

When I look at this I wonder if it was part of the original DVD or is it someones analysis of the translated documents?

Can someone enlighten me as to its origin please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

Re: Time line theory -question about origin.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 09:09:59 AM »
If it was third party analysis, why would it appear in the files?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 11:15:20 AM »
If it was third party analysis, why would it appear in the files?
There is not one who takes authorship of the document and there is no Portuguese language document it was translated from (that I saw).
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 11:18:56 AM »
It reads like it was written in English as the first language.  Who wrote it and what is the purpose?

There is this bit  Who hears the British Consul saying the "PJ are going nothing"?

"10.00 am, 12 hours after the disappearance, the British Consul from Portimão arrives. PJ tell him all that is going on. He is not satisfied and is heard talking on the phone saying the "PJ are doing nothing. " (GA)"

I'm struggling to think the PJ would write a note about themselves like that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:39:54 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:01:32 PM »
Clearly a compilation done well after the event.
When were the details of the McCann phone calls known by the PJ, as it has to have been written after that ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 01:56:18 PM »
Clearly a compilation done well after the event.
When were the details of the McCann phone calls known by the PJ, as it has to have been written after that ?

I don't think the analysis was done by the police. It appears to me to be the work of 'Kazlux'
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 02:16:58 PM »
I don't think the analysis was done by the police. It appears to me to be the work of 'Kazlux'

Very likely not. I was meaning that it couldn't have been produced until after the details of the phone calls were known.
I wondered at first if it was a journalist's offering, but probably not.

Or maybe not -

Offline sadie

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 02:20:27 PM »
It reads like it was written in English as the first language.  Who wrote it and what is the purpose?

There is this bit  Who hears the British Consul saying the "PJ are going nothing"?

"10.00 am, 12 hours after the disappearance, the British Consul from Portimão arrives. PJ tell him all that is going on. He is not satisfied and is heard talking on the phone saying the "PJ are doing nothing. " (GA)"

I'm struggling to think the PJ would write a note about themselves like that.

Sorry to disagree, but there are bits, Rob, that do not sound to me as tho they were written by someone who has english as their first language.

Am in a dash atm so cant analyse.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 04:43:45 PM »
Note from translators

No translation published on this website may be used for any kind of commercial purposes or for inclusion in publications offered for sale. Reproduction in full or in part of any part of these texts requires the explicit agreement and authorisation of the translator, be it 'Astro', 'Ines' or any other translator who is using their right to publish under pseudonym, protected by Article 2 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
Astro
Ines
Kazlux

Kind regards
McCann PJ Files

Just a little bit of artistic licence from the 'owner' of the Artistic Work.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 05:23:38 PM »
Michelle Thompson ( from the timeline )

‘Kate continued that when she entered the apartment via the patio doors, a breeze hit her in the face as if a door or window was open. When she entered the children's room, the window was open, the blind had been forced and Madeleine had disappeared ‘.

My, how the narrative was adapted in the coming days.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 05:42:22 PM »
There is room for a misunderstanding  in a conversation like that.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 05:51:09 PM »
There is room for a misunderstanding  in a conversation like that.

Perhaps you could elaborate ?

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
Another ' misunderstanding' ! What with that and the 'jemmied' misunderstanding it does make you wonder if the McCann's family and friends have an understanding of even the most basic of English sentences.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 06:46:23 PM »
Another ' misunderstanding' ! What with that and the 'jemmied' misunderstanding it does make you wonder if the McCann's family and friends have an understanding of even the most basic of English sentences.

Trish Cameron sister of G McCann.

Gerry said the window was open, the shutters broken and the door, which had been locked, hanging open.

John Corner.

Jon Corner, a close friend of Mrs McCann and godparent of the twins, said she telephoned him in the middle of the night distraught.
He said: "She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'
"They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage.
"First they saw one of the window shutters had been forced, and then they saw the door was open and the bed was empty - and Madeleine was gone.
"Obviously Kate was incredibly upset when she phoned. I have spoken to her since, and she is still completely devastated - as we all are for them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1550667/Police-identify-Madeleine-suspect.html

Dated 5/05/2007
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 07:37:55 PM »
Perhaps you could elaborate ?
It would be a real bonus to my theory that Madeleine left via the front door.  So don't worry I would love to be able to prove the front door was open when Kate did her check. 
"Gerry said the window was open, the shutters broken and the door, which had been locked, hanging open."  that could be an attempt at saving face with his sister, "and the door, which had been locked, hanging open"  you can't be sure which door he was meaning as in his first statement he came in via the front door.

The conversation with Jon Corner doesn't make logical sense either: "She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'
"They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage.
"First they saw one of the window shutters had been forced, and then they saw the door was open and the bed was empty - and Madeleine was gone"

Kate would have seen the door before the shutters unless she was talking about the front door.

Putting in more detail if they came in through the patio door: "First they saw one of the [kid's bedroom] window shutters had been forced, and then they saw the [front door] door was open and the bed was empty - and Madeleine was gone"

Putting in more detail if they came in through the front door: "First they saw one of the [kid's bedroom] window shutters had been forced [from outside], and then they saw the [kids bedroom] door was open and the bed was empty - and Madeleine was gone"

I don't believe it is possible to be certain that the truth was being told in those first few explanations.  I'd say it would be common for face saving to be done in circumstances like this.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 07:54:51 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation