Author Topic: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?  (Read 25649 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2017, 08:14:26 PM »
David posted on blue tonight -

"I am not a desperate lonely housewife  ;D

Serious question for you David - is this how Bamber refers to his female supporters or is this your perception?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2017, 07:22:10 PM »
Surely everyone knows ear lobes barely bleed due to the limited blood supply? (no big blood vessels- only small capillaries)
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »
According to research believing in conspiracy theories makes people feel special

http://uk.businessinsider.com/believing-conspiracy-theories-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 01:50:25 PM »
Yes pro men on skis don't look as graceful or technically competent as pro women although I am sure they must possess the latter in at least equal abundance.

I'll be away at Easter.   I'm on a long in the planning extended trip down under and hope to get some skiing in when visiting Queenstown NZ where my cousin emigrated to.

I can understand why you and most others believe JB's conviction is sound.  It happens all the time in high profile and long-running MoJ's.  If it didn't we wouldn't have them as the public, media and judiciary would all be up in arms and singing from the same hymn sheet.  I've looked carefully at MoJ's: Birmingham 6, Guildford Four, Bridgewater Four, Stefan Kiszko, Sally Clark, Stephen Downing, Sean Hodgson, Sam Hallam etc, etc and they all follow similar patterns. Protestations of innocence.  Back and forth to the appeal courts with the judges resolute that the convictions are safe but years later the convictions are quashed.   Often the new evidence presented goes way beyond making the conviction unsafe, it actually proves beyond any shadow of doubt that the appellant is in fact entirely innocent.   What level of public support do you think these cases received at the time?

What do you think the police could have done differently which would have resulted in JB being interviewed under caution sooner and/or charged?       

“Hale saw the Court of Appeal verdict as a personal victory. He wrote a book about the campaign and co-operated with a BBC1 drama, in which he was played by Stephen Tompkinson. But police files show that Hale falsely portrayed Downing as an artless innocent who was wrongly accused while the guilty parties got away scot free.

The files demonstrate that he suppressed evidence suggesting that Downing was indeed the likely killer of Sewell, and fabricated “facts” to implicate entirely innocent people.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/editor-invented-facts-to-clear-man-in-bakewell-tart-killing-fxb673cdpbb