Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240600 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1425 on: May 17, 2020, 02:36:13 PM »
I have to agree its wrong to take land from an indigenous population and is a recipe and cause for future conflict. There was talk on this forum recently about terrorism.... As I understand the state of Israel was formed partly due to pressure from Jewish terrorists...
I have every sympathy for the Jewish people.. Theres lots to admire about Judaism.
The Palestinians have been wronged and deserve support from the west but Corbyn has supported terrorists... That's where he's mistaken
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 02:53:13 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1426 on: May 17, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »
Jeremy Corbyn is Anti Jews and Anti Israel.  Call it what you like.  But Israel is a State and bloody well hard earned on the backs of Millions of The Dead.  No more.  Enough was finally enough.

I don't know what Corbyn might have hoped to do but he is a nasty little man without a hope in hells chance.

I hope that he fades back into obscurity where he should always have been.
Jeremy who?  Already an embarrassing footnote in Labour's history.  Sir Keir is a giant of a man by comparison, so much more intelligent and doing a great job so far in challenging government but also giving them just enough rope to hang themselves (see his latest position on Brexit - very shrewd).  If you want to know why people on the far left hate Israel so much and how their hatred actually does a disservice to the Middle East including Palestine, this is a brilliant article which explains it very well https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/11/18/corbyn-[ censored word]emitism-left-is-hurting-palestine/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1427 on: May 17, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »
I have to agree its wring to take land from an indigenous population and is a recipe and cause for future conflict. There was talk on this forum recently about terrorism.... As I understand the state of Israel was formed partly due to pressure from Jewish terrorists...
I have every sympathy for the Jewish people.. Theres lots to admire about Judaism.
The Palestinians have been wronged and deserve support from the west but Corbyn has supported terrorists... That's where he's mistaken

Nelson Mandela was once seen as a terrorist.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1428 on: May 17, 2020, 02:51:36 PM »
Such a hate filled post Eleanor...surprising from you.

As to Israel, no one is entitled to steal land from an indigenous population simply because a horrifying genocide was perpetrated on them. The native Americans and Aboriginal people both suffered the same kind of land grab....that was unjustifiable and so is what is happening in Israel at them moment.

There is no hate in my comment, Faith.  Only an inability to understand.  And The Jews didn't steal the land that The Arabs even wanted. The Arabs didn't even want it.  It was all desert.

I know only to well of the land grab that happened to my people, but that is another story. And far less interesting.

And I know of The Aborigines and American Indians.

And a surprising accusation from you.  I have never made a hate filled post about anything.  I thought that you and I were doing better than that.  You have really shocked me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1429 on: May 17, 2020, 02:52:53 PM »

I know.. He planted a bomb in a shopping mall but it failed to go off

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1430 on: May 17, 2020, 02:56:18 PM »

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist.  He just talked other people into the bad stuff.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1431 on: May 17, 2020, 02:59:20 PM »

Well Done Africa is all I can say.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1432 on: May 17, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »
There is no hate in my comment, Faith.  Only an inability to understand.  And The Jews didn't steal the land that The Arabs even wanted. The Arabs didn't even want it.  It was all desert.

I know only to well of the land grab that happened to my people, but that is another story. And far less interesting.

And I know of The Aborigines and American Indians.

And a surprising accusation from you.  I have never made a hate filled post about anything.  I thought that you and I were doing better than that.  You have really shocked me.

Then we have both been shocked this afternoon.

It is always dangerous to base your opinion of a person on what we read in the media. Haven’t you learned that with the McCann case ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1433 on: May 17, 2020, 03:07:05 PM »
I know.. He planted a bomb in a shopping mall but it failed to go off

Everything event needs to be viewed in the context of the times in which they happened. Churchill knowingly starved millions of Indians but is still seen as a great man. Nancy Astor was an anti-catholic and [ censored word]emitic but a statue has just been erected to her.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:13:09 PM by Faithlilly »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1434 on: May 17, 2020, 03:19:22 PM »
Then we have both been shocked this afternoon.

It is always dangerous to base your opinion of a person on what we read in the media. Haven’t you learned that with the McCann case ?

Only too well, Faith.  But you obviously haven't.  The McCanns are still Innocent.

However, as is usual for me, I don't bear grudges.  This would be a good thing for all to remember.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1435 on: May 17, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »
Only too well, Faith.  But you obviously haven't.  The McCanns are still Innocent.

However, as is usual for me, I don't bear grudges.  This would be a good thing for all to remember.

It’s not about innocence or guilt but how the media can monster individuals with little or no evidence.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1436 on: May 17, 2020, 06:40:32 PM »
It’s not about innocence or guilt but how the media can monster individuals with little or no evidence.

I can't even be bothered to answer that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1437 on: May 17, 2020, 07:21:22 PM »
I’m just curious to know what a “LEGENO” is and why it’s been plastered over Jeremy’s wizened old mush. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1438 on: May 17, 2020, 07:28:48 PM »
I can't even be bothered to answer that.

Fair enough.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1439 on: May 17, 2020, 08:27:13 PM »
Fair enough.

Thought so.  You and I do okay.