Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 240191 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #5460 on: March 01, 2024, 03:38:44 PM »
Gary Flockhart On Killer Luke Mitchell
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/ru-XnbNiJUU?si=UrQQPx5HY5FWoI7c
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5461 on: March 02, 2024, 07:41:29 PM »
*LIVE* Luke Mitchell’s Mother Takes The Stand
👇🏼
https://www.youtube.com/live/0BLcWbP3kCw?si=jenMrRBRU4zc3K4K
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 07:53:21 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5462 on: March 04, 2024, 08:57:58 AM »
Charlatan & Fraudster Sandra Lean On Killer Luke Mitchell (Pt2/Exposed)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/7rhlQ_--Nmc?si=FmlM413zFi8xdRFr

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5463 on: March 05, 2024, 03:12:27 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell, Sandra Lean & Anti-Social Lying
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/_DgyIBDBAXA?si=fAwYWkXvnJbXcTRq

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5464 on: March 05, 2024, 06:26:22 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Previous Knife Attacks
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/5Aj-2Z_Eo_4?si=gf3yw397lXHG_g5U

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5465 on: March 05, 2024, 10:46:14 PM »
Sharon Indy Sunshine
Yesterday at 22:41 (4th March 2024)
Luke Mitchell will reach his minimum punishment phase of his sentence April this year, but he refuses to admit murdering Jodi Jones.  Ray Gilbert Raymond D Gilbert  was given 15 years and refused to admit guilt after trial of the murder of John Suffield.
We have all heard repeatedly Luke will not do the courses to correct his 'offending behavior' so just like Ray he could also  serve another 21 years, can you imagine being here in 2045 hearing Luke Mitchell has gotten out, I will be 70 by then.
Ray went through 12 parole hearings before they eventually put him forward for release, the same could totally happen to Luke Mitchell especially when the establishment is being antagonized.
Who else will still be standing up for Luke when the fairweather supporters vanish?
The decline in the last year is so sad to observe. I always knew how to keep it moving and growing in the luls you can't go quiet on the public and expect them to be sitting waiting when you want them again, social media does not work like that.
Sandra Lean said I did an incredible amount to push Luke's campaign forward and that no one can take that away from me. It is not mine to keep so of course it can't be taken I never did it for me. 

Morag Richie
I will always stand with Luke, he needs each and everyone of us by his side.

Sharon Indy Sunshine
Morag Ritchie I will too! People need to grow up and put their ego's away and see what we are actually fighting for. It was the same in the Making a Murderer community, when groups went quiet people started fighting each other rather than the cause because they felt helpless and it came out as anger. It's a common reaction. I expected it yet tried to avoid it, it's nearly a year since I left my group, a thing people would put money on me never doing but it got too toxic and abusive so I left. Never had a fight just left. Once I signed the group over they blocked me. So much for pulling together.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:26:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5466 on: March 13, 2024, 07:54:47 PM »
How the Post Office Scandal SWINDLE Exposed a Broken Criminal Justice System by Margaret Malloch
👇🏼
https://erasmusresearch.com/how-the-post-office-scandal-exposed-a-broken-criminal-justice-system/

The same Margaret Malloch named in scammer Sandra Lean’s fraudulent thesis

Listen to innocence fraud lawyer Warwick Tatford and his “inappropriate behaviour” https://youtu.be/MfWBTuIj15Y?si=GOiX3T99OYJcaJBa
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 08:01:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5467 on: April 16, 2024, 09:00:09 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Sadistic Murderer & Sexual Deviant Luke Mitchell Remains A Risk To Women & Girls
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/ezZGEQ8thQE?si=JpSFlftD8KoIR6HY

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #5468 on: April 16, 2024, 11:18:57 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Sadistic Murderer & Sexual Deviant Luke Mitchell Remains A Risk To Women & Girls
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/ezZGEQ8thQE?si=JpSFlftD8KoIR6HY

Your obsession with posting dozens of videos by Innocence Fraud is concerning. Those videos have got about 3 views and no likes but you keep posting them, despite the fact nobody reads them.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5469 on: April 16, 2024, 11:39:53 PM »
Mark Connor Of Scottish Express Refers To Imaginary Legal Team Of Killer Luke Mitchell
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/fq1XjXvsVaE?si=hjnoqnvEMKoFeb53

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5470 on: April 17, 2024, 12:35:57 AM »
Douglas Walker For Scottish Sun Features Gaslighting Of Killer Luke Mitchell Enabler Sandra Lean
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/1uamq5fNPYY?si=orm0pVQXCG_vubJp

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5471 on: April 17, 2024, 04:30:32 PM »
Sharon Indy Sunshine - Facebook 16th April 2024
I pity Luke Mitchell now he has been horribly advised and his campaign team while waving banners makes them feel good they don't know how to keep people motivated and active enough to join them.
Sadly the decline in activity and loss of support for Luke by people in less than a year since I escaped the cult is tragic, it's so sad to see less members now than then.
What can I say? That is what happens when the people manipulate and push people out the people who know what they are doing, putting ego before the real goal never gets people anywhere.
How many will still be active in 3-5 years time? Who benefits from the situation now. Imo the publics lights will eventually go out on Luke again and he will be left to fight alone.
An innocent man fighting for his freedom in a sound proof society!
It didn't need to be that way!

Morag Ritchie
How can we up the pressure on this Sharon? We need to get him out now..any advice?

Sharon Indy Sunshine
Hi Morag Ritchie well I have never been the one who tried to get him out that was not my objective, while obviously that was the main goal for all of the supporters as a collective, I just made sure to keep the public support growing and that was by bringing in 30-40 new people a week.
I mean this without malice...
I think it's time for Sandra to stop pushing away all the other experts who have offered their input, which there have been so so many including my friend an x fbi expert he was going to get a new profile done and everything, he had successfully gotten another high profile person released and was on board for free, the public presure from another country like America would have meant it could no longer be Scotland's dirty little secret he is just one of MANY over the years.
This fight for samples while extremely important could go on indefinitely and unfortunately humans don't so what happens to Luke?
Protests are great but if they don't actually increase the number of supporters what are they doing? Raising money? Costing the supporters money? The group used to educate people on the facts and then those people could spend the word. Some of what we were spreading was false and that makes me so disappointed because you should never need to mislead to get an innocent person out. Luke says "The truth will set you free" in his logo... It's time for the truth no more games.
So I know my answer is not a magic wand sorry ...
But my opinion with less than a year until the parole in 2024 it was stupid to do the very thing they were told not to do and that is attack the Scottish prison service with the Sound of Silence videos, yes Luke got to air his issues but it was a rule breach in their eyes so what happened he got put back to Shotts and will most likely not get another parole for 3-5 years 😥
Greenock WAS hellish but he was not informed by SL that Shotts had a new governer and dept. governer. It could have changed his decision to rebel, I was the one who found out that info by chance when looking up the prison so sadly by that he was not back in the Shotts he knew but it was too late.
Now he sits and waits forever on progress that may NEVER happen as they are playing funny b....rs but so are his representatives. I can't be part of that, well-meaning trusting people are being damaged in the process.
xx

Neil Macaulay
Well said Boss 😀

Sharon Indy Sunshine
Neil Macaulay you still call me boss lol and I still cringe your know I always said I was not the boss we were all equal we just had different roles to do. It's so sad to see the decline Neil, but you know it must have been bad for me to leave what I built up for Jodi and Luke 😥 it broke my heart and always will.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5472 on: April 17, 2024, 04:33:51 PM »
Sharon Indy Sunshine - Facebook 16th April 2024
I pity Luke Mitchell now he has been horribly advised and his campaign team while waving banners makes them feel good they don't know how to keep people motivated and active enough to join them.
Sadly the decline in activity and loss of support for Luke by people in less than a year since I escaped the cult is tragic, it's so sad to see less members now than then.
What can I say? That is what happens when the people manipulate and push people out the people who know what they are doing, putting ego before the real goal never gets people anywhere.
How many will still be active in 3-5 years time? Who benefits from the situation now. Imo the publics lights will eventually go out on Luke again and he will be left to fight alone.
An innocent man fighting for his freedom in a sound proof society!
It didn't need to be that way!

Morag Ritchie
How can we up the pressure on this Sharon? We need to get him out now..any advice?

Sharon Indy Sunshine
Hi Morag Ritchie well I have never been the one who tried to get him out that was not my objective, while obviously that was the main goal for all of the supporters as a collective, I just made sure to keep the public support growing and that was by bringing in 30-40 new people a week.
I mean this without malice...
I think it's time for Sandra to stop pushing away all the other experts who have offered their input, which there have been so so many including my friend an x fbi expert he was going to get a new profile done and everything, he had successfully gotten another high profile person released and was on board for free, the public presure from another country like America would have meant it could no longer be Scotland's dirty little secret he is just one of MANY over the years.
This fight for samples while extremely important could go on indefinitely and unfortunately humans don't so what happens to Luke?
Protests are great but if they don't actually increase the number of supporters what are they doing? Raising money? Costing the supporters money? The group used to educate people on the facts and then those people could spend the word. Some of what we were spreading was false and that makes me so disappointed because you should never need to mislead to get an innocent person out. Luke says "The truth will set you free" in his logo... It's time for the truth no more games.
So I know my answer is not a magic wand sorry ...
But my opinion with less than a year until the parole in 2024 it was stupid to do the very thing they were told not to do and that is attack the Scottish prison service with the Sound of Silence videos, yes Luke got to air his issues but it was a rule breach in their eyes so what happened he got put back to Shotts and will most likely not get another parole for 3-5 years 😥
Greenock WAS hellish but he was not informed by SL that Shotts had a new governer and dept. governer. It could have changed his decision to rebel, I was the one who found out that info by chance when looking up the prison so sadly by that he was not back in the Shotts he knew but it was too late.
Now he sits and waits forever on progress that may NEVER happen as they are playing funny b....rs but so are his representatives. I can't be part of that, well-meaning trusting people are being damaged in the process.
xx

Neil Macaulay
Well said Boss 😀

Sharon Indy Sunshine
Neil Macaulay you still call me boss lol and I still cringe your know I always said I was not the boss we were all equal we just had different roles to do. It's so sad to see the decline Neil, but you know it must have been bad for me to leave what I built up for Jodi and Luke 😥 it broke my heart and always will.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/12482179/luke-mitchell-jodi-jones-murder-parole-board/

She insisted: “Luke’s been incarcerated since he was 15 in all-male prisons.

“He’s never had a complaint against him. No female has ever made any allegation.

“So it can not be anything that’s happened in the 20 years he’s been in prison. There is no basis in fact or evidence.”

The Scottish prison service will no doubt be aware of the Sharon Indy Sunshine saga - ergo that’s one “complaint against him

Sandra Lean - 12th June 2023
"Good morning - it's time to use the anger and upset from last night as fuel to demand action. Please use the template below to send to the SPS, the Inspectorate and your own MSP.  Please don't change the wording - it's been drafted to minimise the chances of it being kicked back on some ridiculous excuse.
Also, please, please do not put Luke's name in the subject of any email, or the introduction of the letters - I'm not going to make a specific suggestion for what to use, but think along the lines of "Concerns about HMP Greenock" or "mistreatment of prisoners," or "prisons breaching prisoner's rights" etc - just try to keep it quite broad.
Please send both emails and physical letters, where you can. Remember to add in your own name and address (especially for emails to MSPs - they'll get knocked back if you don't).
In a week or so, we'll put out a reminder for everyone to follow up if they haven't had any response.
Let's make this the biggest push yet - Luke has never needed us more than he does right now.
Write to
(1) Theresa Medhurst CEO       (2) Wendy Sinclair Gieben
Scottish Prison Service             HM Inspectorate of Prisons Scotland
1 Lochside Avenue                    Sauchton House
Edinburgh                                 Broomhouse Drive
EH12 9 JD                                  Edinburgh EH11 3XD
(3) Your own MSP.
email: teresa.medhurst@sps.pnn.gov.uk (she's on holiday until June 21st - in the meantime, you can email jim.kerr@sps.pnn.gov.uk
Will update with Inspectorate email details when I have them
TEMPLATE:
Dear Sir/Madam
I have become aware of practices and events in a Scottish Prison – HMP Greenock – which are totally unacceptable and must be addressed as soon as possible.
I refer to the treatment of prisoner 89543, who has maintained innocence for almost 20 years. After 17 years incarceration, with no adverse behaviour whatsoever (he has been described, several times, as a “model prisoner), he was moved to HMP Greenock, Chrisswell House,  in July 2021, to allow him to “progress” towards parole in 2024. That move, due to the treatment of him by all concerned, has all but broken him.
After delaying his first Community Access Leave by 4 months without explanation, he was then allowed just 3 Community Access visits before permission was withdrawn “indefinitely.”  There is no logical or rational reason for this decision – Governor Morag Stirling claimed that the prison “cannot take the risk” of allowing him Community Access, even though his risk level has not changed and the prison had already taken that “risk” previously.
But, it is the psychological torture of this prisoner that is most concerning. No-one will answer his questions or concerns, choosing, instead, to gaslight him with the pretence that everything is “as it should be.” His property is withheld, he is refused the opportunity to make representations at Risk Management Team meetings, either in person or in writing, he is not allowed to visit his extremely ill mother (who cannot visit him because of her health), he is under constant threat of being sent back to secure conditions, he has been denied Community Access for 13 months now – in a National Top End unit – for a process he was told would take 8 weeks and he has been refused a true copy of his Sentence Management Plan.  His personal officers job-share, so he has no consistent line of support. His social worker prefers taunting him to offering practical support and guidance. He is held “responsible,” or denied the rights to which he is entitled, for things far beyond his control – things like “what the media might say,” or “what the neighbours might do,” or even that his risk level “may change in the future” – when neither the governor, Morag Stirling, nor the Deputy Governor, Gerry Watt – can tell him what his actual risk level is. The answer to that should be obvious – in order for a prisoner to be in National Top End at all, their risk level must be “low.”
In September, 2022, after being told that he would be denied Community Access for another 4 months, in desperation, he took an illicit substance to – as he put it –“get my head down.” He was drug tested the very next day. In the 18 years and 5 months he had been incarcerated by then, he had never failed an MDT. Three months later, he was told that those 4 months had been further extended to 9 months – all without adequate explanation (and, indeed, the “explanations” given are ludicrous and clearly intended to frustrate and psychologically break him).
At the same time, he discovered that the vast majority of the productions in his case had been “erroneously” destroyed by the police, thereby demolishing the chance of him clearing his name – something he has fought relentlessly to do, for almost 20 years.
Five more months of this treatment passed. Approaching the end of May – the time he had been told there would be a resolution to this unbearable situation, he was told, once again, without any logical or rational explanation, that there was still no end in sight. Once again, in sheer desperation, he took an illicit substance to relieve the stress and, once again, was drug tested the following day.
It is clear to anyone who hears him speak that his mental health is being seriously affected by these practices. It is disturbing, to say the least, that it would appear that these practices are intended to have exactly that effect, in order for the “authorities” to be able to claim either that he was “unable to cope” with semi-open conditions, or that he was not “stable” enough to remain there. A self-fulfilling prophecy, if you will.
One of the Scottish Prison Service’s “core values” is “CARE – supporting wellbeing and treating with respect and humanity, all in our care”.
That care is nowhere to be seen in the treatment of prisoner 89543. How was he able to access an illicit substance within the confines of a prison, yet legitimate medication was unavailable to him? That is completely unacceptable. He, and other prisoners, are afraid to seek help, because of the common belief that seeking such help will only be used against them.
Where is “supporting wellbeing and treating with respect and humanity,” when a prisoner is psychologically tortured, taunted, ignored, refused permission to make representations to decision makers, gaslit instead of receiving reasonable, direct responses to questions and concerns? Where, indeed, is the humanity in pushing a model prisoner to a psychological breaking point?
How can a semi-open prison unit, the entire purpose of which is to help prepare prisoners for release at the end of long term sentences, treat those in its care in these ways? Since Scottish Prisons are all institutions of the state, they are run with the presumed consent of the public. I do not consent to this type of treatment of prisoners, especially vulnerable prisoners, already under extreme pressure, having been locked away from a rapidly changing society for so long. I want to see these matters fully investigated and protections put in place to ensure they end now, and can never happen again.
The name of prisoner 89543 is Luke Mitchell. He has been incarcerated, maintaining innocence, for 19 years, 2 months. Three years of his “4 year window” have been wasted – he has had just 3 SEL’s in two years at HMP Greenock. He spoke with an Inspector during the last prison inspection and still, nothing has changed. After dangling hope of his release at the end of the 20 year punishment part of his sentence, in April 2024, he is now looking at a further 3 years, minimum, through no fault of his own. That is not good enough and I do not consent to this being done in my name. Furthermore, there should be no punishment for him speaking out about his treatment – he was left with no other option.
Yours sincerely
Luke Mitchell, Sound of Silence
Part 1 https://youtu.be/fx-IpEHpyOY ( )
Part 2 https://youtu.be/RItxYiMH6Gs ( )
Part 3 https://youtu.be/zMNODgYN0MU ( )
Part 4 https://youtu.be/uPSayqKAlSw ( )

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:45:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5473 on: April 17, 2024, 05:28:05 PM »
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/12482179/luke-mitchell-jodi-jones-murder-parole-board/

She insisted: “Luke’s been incarcerated since he was 15 in all-male prisons.

“He’s never had a complaint against him. No female has ever made any allegation.

“So it can not be anything that’s happened in the 20 years he’s been in prison. There is no basis in fact or evidence.”

The Scottish prison service will no doubt be aware of the Sharon Indy Sunshine saga - ergo that’s one “complaint against him

Lisa Reynolds Peden will no doubt be another “complaint against him

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-family-blast-killer-24425567

Posted today on the ‘unofficial’ LM Facebook page by Lisa C Reynolds Peden ⬇️

THIS STATEMENT IS FROM LUKE AND CORINNE:

‘I have spoken to Luke and Corinne both their wishes are that everyone who is able to, attends the protest on the 17th of July in Edinburgh! They are both one hundred percent behind this group and the protest that's been organised! Luke has spoken to  people the last few days and made it very clear that he will not allow ANYONE to speak for him anymore. He is a man now and will not stay in the background and longer. He has dealt with the person/people who have been telling people not to attend this protest because it wasn't organised by the 'official' group. This is not Luke's wishes and the protest is 100% legal. Luke has made it clear that the Free and retry Luke Mitchell group has his full backing and support. They I will now be posting all statements from Luke via myself.

Also they wish that all the group's come together and that any previous issues are put to bed! Luke has said that he doesn't want animosity between the groups, everyone on these groups are supposed to be here for one reason only and should all be fighting for the same cause! Luke is in charge of his life from now NO ONE ELSE!! He has taken a back seat for far too long and isn't doing it anymore.

*If you are attending any protests please wear a mask and follow all covid guide lines that are in place on the date of the protest.*

Luke and Corinne thank everyone on this group! The support is absolutely amazing! From the bonus ball tickets to raising awareness and being involved and organising two protests! It's all greatly appreciated! All money this group has raised goes directly into a bank account for Corinne.

Luke does not want photos of Jodi distributed for his fight for justice, this is insensitive to Jodis family and friends, and creates bad press for him. It is not and has never been Luke's wishes for us to find the real killer. Our job is to get Luke free and home to his mum. For anyone else to be investigated and/or charged Luke must be acquitted first.

Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately. He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.

Luke appreciates your support and welcomes future peaceful protests and any other means of support which are within the law. All ideas from ANY groups MUST be ran by Luke in the first instance before anything is done.

Also Luke has made it very clear that the 'official' group does not speak for him nor has it ever. If you have any questions or would like to run anything by Luke please message myself as I am in daily contact with Corinne and every two days with Luke.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND HELPING ME FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM!! BIG THINGS ARE COMING!!

Luke and Corinne have gave me permission to share with this group some pictures from his childhood. These pictures are not in the public domain. So keep your eyes peeled, I will post one later today!
💞💞💞

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:31:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas