Author Topic: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.  (Read 58245 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2020, 10:07:42 AM »
This stuff is just bread and butter for Inspector Clouseau.   https://youtu.be/9XVJ2xBZV2c

I have my doubts that the blood in the sound moderator got there by back spatter. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2020, 10:13:43 AM »
This stuff is just bread and butter for Inspector Clouseau.   https://youtu.be/9XVJ2xBZV2c

I have my doubts that the blood in the sound moderator got there by back spatter.

Ooooh! DO tell how you think it got there!!! And DO tell how you think they knew which blood group, and who had it, to use. Do you think they went out and bought a pipette? OR, d'ya think they went in for a bit of blood letting? The menstrual blood has been ruled out, so that's a no no.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2020, 10:14:07 AM »
How does G-unit and Holly feel about my input?   I was wondering about that myself.
Yes, My point exactly.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2020, 10:17:02 AM »
".NO! I'm not going there because there's NO way that Sheila could have put it there. It simply adds emphasis to what the gunman/stage manager wishes the audience to believe."

But how do we pluck up enough French courage and say "Jeremy did that"?  (Inspector Clouseau)

What is baffling me is that the Sussex Essex Police thought this is a murder-suicide?

There had to be someone there to put the Bible on top of her arm.   So are we to assume it was the police who did this just so we didn't see the extent of the blood on the carpet beside Sheila.

[There is that odd photo of a towel being used to mop up blood in the kitchen.]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:32:11 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 10:22:18 AM »
that you both must be glad of the special insight that Rob has brought to the case and which can only serve to hasten Jeremy’s release.

I've no idea what G-unit, Holly, or anyone else thinks about Rob's input, but I find it very interesting, and a refreshing change !

Rob has certainly asked some questions that I wouldn't have had the courage ever to ask.

As for Jeremy's release, IMO, it will never happen, guilty or innocent.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2020, 10:24:20 AM »
".NO! I'm not going there because there's NO way that Sheila could have put it there. It simply adds emphasis to what the gunman/stage manager wishes the audience to believe."

But how do we pluck up enough French courage and say "Jeremy did that"?  (Inspector Clouseau)

What is baffling me is that the Sussex Essex Police thought this is a murder-suicide?

There had to be someone there to put the Bible on top of her arm.   So are we to assume it was the police who did this just so we didn't see the extent of the blood on the carpet beside Sheila.

Um---I think you mean Essex police, Rob!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:29:20 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 10:28:28 AM »

Ooooh! DO tell how you think it got there!!! And DO tell how you think they knew which blood group, and who had it, to use. Do you think they went out and bought a pipette? OR, d'ya think they went in for a bit of blood letting? The menstrual blood has been ruled out, so that's a no no.
The blood in a back spatter case is moving at many meters per second,  So when it enters the distal end of the silencer it doesn't form into a neat blob between two baffles, I'd say if ever happened in real life it would be more a scattered spray over the entire internal baffles (like a film rather than a lump). I've yet to see an actual example of blood entering a silencer via back spatter.

Did any member of the family get close to the bodies in the first few days?   Could the killer himself have taken a sample with him/her?  Could the killer have deliberately spiked the silencer before he/she left?  Were they setting up Jeremy?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:33:44 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline adam

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 10:31:05 AM »
This is the question, is that how the Essex Police found it, or did they put it there to cover up the blood on the floor?  Was the shooter a bit squeamish?

Why would police want to cover blood on the floor prior to photographs being taken?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »

What is baffling me is that the Sussex Police thought this is a murder-suicide?

I don't know that "the Sussex police" thought anything. Essex is miles away from Sussex!

Why are you so baffled? Jeremy was dropping Sheila's mental state into the conversation from the time he made the call to police. He continued to do it outside WHF. He implied that she was suicidal by saying she'd tried it previously. He set up a story of a situation which may have pushed her over the edge. He was a brilliant stage manager. By the time they broke in, having tried to make contact with someone inside the house and getting no response, I'm guessing they had a pretty good idea of what sort of scene they'd find.

I really can't think why police would think it necessary to shield our eyes from a bloodied carpet which is beside a bloodied corpse with two bullet holes in her neck. I think Jeremy had added it as stage dressing -remember, he'd told the police that she'd turned to religion. Suggestion and insinuation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2020, 10:34:42 AM »
Um---I think you mean Essex police, Rob!
Yes, it’s the attention to detail I find refreshing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 10:43:32 AM »
Yes, it’s the attention to detail I find refreshing.
What annoys me is Jeremy and his team concentrating on the things they do, like the police logs which will always have errors in them.

Jeremy points out the police were in conversation with someone in the building.  Was that just like yelling out, "Come out with your hands up"?  Was it just a one-sided conversation?
It would be a different stance if he had thought there was an actual killer there waiting for him to turn up alone.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:46:13 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2020, 10:46:35 AM »
The blood in a back spatter case is moving at many meters per second,  So when it enters the distal end of the silencer it doesn't form into a neat blob between two baffles, I'd say if ever happened in real life it would be more a scattered spray over the entire internal baffles (like a film rather than a lump). I've yet to see an actual example of blood entering a silencer via back spatter.

Did any member of the family get close to the bodies in the first few days?   Could the killer himself have taken a sample with him/her?  Could the killer have deliberately spiked the silencer before he/she left?  Were they setting up Jeremy?

My God!!! How many more straws are you going to clutch? "Did any member of the family get close to the bodies in the first few days/"!!!!!!!!!!!! No one but police personnel would have been allowed in the house whilst the bodies were in situ. After they'd been taken to the mortuary -where I imagine they'd have been washed before Julie identified the twins- I doubt if anyone there would have looked kindly on being asked for blood samples.

Why would this unknown killer have been trying to set Jeremy up when he deliberately left a scene which indicated that Sheila had shot herself?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2020, 10:50:03 AM »
What annoys me is Jeremy and his team concentrating on the things they do, like the police logs which will always have errors in them.

Jeremy points out the police were in conversation with someone in the building.  Was that just like yelling out, "Come out with your hands up"?  Was it just a one-sided conversation?
It would be a different stance if he had thought there was an actual killer there waiting for him to turn up alone.

The police logs say "No response" to efforts made to make contact with occupants of WHF. Conversation is about others participating and contributing.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 10:54:48 AM »
Inspector Clouseau noted there is that odd photo of a towel being used to mop up blood in the kitchen.

What was the purpose of that?

Was that towel put there by:
1. Nevill before he was shot?
2,  By the killer because he didn't like the sight of blood?
3.  By the police because they were a bit squeamish?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2020, 11:04:09 AM »
Maybe we will have to accept it was done by the police.  See that notation that says "Victim's head placed in a coal skuttle by police"  and "Pair of cotton trousers use ..... pooled blood from spread ... kitchen floor."

Definitely the police seemed to actively contain blood from spreading.

Was the use of the Bible just the same (to cover spilled blood)?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:23:24 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation