Author Topic: Statement Analysis of JB`s statements  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Ady37

Re: Statement Analysis of JB`s statements
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2020, 11:20:22 PM »
Thanks Geordie.

Yeah, as people we have a built in sixth sense which alerts us when things don’t feel right, many will call it a gut feeling etc… It comes from us picking up on how a person is behaving and what they are saying. We don’t know exactly what it is but we know there is something amiss when someone is being deceptive. Statement analysis looks at the language a person uses when they are communicating. When someone makes a statement it is based on all of their knowledge. The mind knows what it knows, and a liar must find a way to stop the information coming from mind to mouth. When someone has done something wrong, or something they believe is wrong, they want to hide it, and that information becomes “sensitive” to them.

The one thing I have found from analysing hundreds of statements is that people rarely tell a direct lie. In life getting caught lying has serious consequences. The loss of friends, jobs, relationships and others being wary and wanting to avoid contact with liars to name a few. It is best take the words someone says literally to fully understand what they are saying. We many times hear in the press suspects saying -

“I am innocent, I deny these allegations, and I will fight them in court”

What are they telling us? “I am innocent” means they have not been proven guilty in a court of law. Even if guilty that is not a lie. “I deny these allegations” only means that they deny them, it doesn’t mean they didn’t do whatever the allegations were. If they can’t say “I didn’t” followed by the accusation then we shouldn’t believe them.

Adrian.