Author Topic: Simon McKay radio interview.  (Read 14121 times)

goldengrahames

Re: Simon McKay radio interview.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 11:10:49 PM »
She cant help herself Shona, she likes to be center of attention.

True. Poor old sod. But I hear that she's got it in for Steph, too? What has Steph ever done to her? Why does she have to be so hateful to everyone that she's jealous of?
Speaking of jealousy... she's now posting about JM's "tricks in bed".

Offline Andrea

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 11:13:21 PM »
Sad sad woman.

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »
Sad sad woman.

Yerss. And GG says she's now talking about JM again. Oh dear. Move on, love.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 11:28:10 PM »

True. Poor old sod. But I hear that she's got it in for Steph, too? What has Steph ever done to her? Why does she have to be so hateful to everyone that she's jealous of?

WTF would she know about tricks in bed. I hear she looks like a pop star .... Keith Richards complection combined with Shane McGowans smile! A good 30 pinter for a homeless bloke!  8(>((

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 11:33:30 PM »
What is your take on this great new evidence Lucy.  Where do you feel this is going to end up?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 11:49:42 PM »

WTF would she know about tricks in bed. I hear she looks like a pop star .... Keith Richards complection combined with Shane McGowans smile! A good 30 pinter for a homeless bloke!  8(>((

Timmy!!!   ...you've got me chuckling now at that apparition or sceptre.  There must be a photo of her around somewhere...anybody??
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »
Timmmyy!!!!! GGGRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  8()(((@#

That's Miss Preece's problem isn't it John. If she could she woulld be making out she was a super model, living in a country pile with all her beautiful children running around or at Uni but she knows we know the truth! She makes Waynette Slob seem like Joanna Lumley!

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 09:32:39 AM »

That's Miss Preece's problem isn't it John. If she could she woulld be making out she was a super model, living in a country pile with all her beautiful children running around or at Uni but she knows we know the truth! She makes Waynette Slob seem like Joanna Lumley!

how do yu kno abut jacies piles? its becusa she sits on a computr al day doing work for jerememery they ar relly paneful
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »
Here is the actual interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/b006qj9z/console

Go to 1.22 mins

hey there everybody whats been happenen????  great new forum btw.    i wondered where you guys had gone to and then i read something about sabotage by bamber supporters.  must catch up i fact must reintroduce myself in the intro. 

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:56 PM »

Sorry about that Tim, my youngest is also called Tim but gets called Timmy out of fondness.  ?{)(**

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »

Sorry about that Tim, my youngest is also called Tim but gets called Timmy out of fondness.  ?{)(**

Welly Timmmmy is better than Gladys or Nelly!  8)--))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:33:33 PM by Admin »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 12:36:20 AM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Can people so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Does anyone get the sense that McKay has been hoodwinked by the master now?

Not at all John..............think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Do you think McKay is working for Bamber or for himself?

When McKay took on the Bamber case..it was big news at the CCRC and at our firm.  Not because it was time to take notice of the Bamber case because it actually had someone worknig on it now but because it was simon McKay... it was a topic of ......amusment.

"Why is McKay getting involved with Bamber? He's got money issues, Bamber doesn't pay his legal team, Bamber can't pay his legal team."

It was beleived that McKay thought there would be enough 'evidence' to get this pushed through the CCRC and then legal aid would come his way - that was the only explanation I ever heard people give to why McKay is really into this case.

He needs that money.

You don't need me to tell you about his court cases and the money he owes, you've all discovered that for yourself. McKay can't think Bamber is innocnet, just that there is a chance the case may be referred or the conviction quashed, not becuase that is the right thing to do but because he believes he can do it.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 02:38:01 PM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Can people so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Not at all John..............think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Do you think McKay is working for Bamber or for himself?

When McKay took on the Bamber case..it was big news at the CCRC and at our firm.  Not because it was time to take notice of the Bamber case because it actually had someone worknig on it now but because it was simon McKay... it was a topic of ......amusment.

"Why is McKay getting involved with Bamber? He's got money issues, Bamber doesn't pay his legal team, Bamber can't pay his legal team."

It was beleived that McKay thought there would be enough 'evidence' to get this pushed through the CCRC and then legal aid would come his way - that was the only explanation I ever heard people give to why McKay is really into this case.

He needs that money.

You don't need me to tell you about his court cases and the money he owes, you've all discovered that for yourself. McKay can't think Bamber is innocnet, just that there is a chance the case may be referred or the conviction quashed, not becuase that is the right thing to do but because he believes he can do it.

That's why we have been calling him Simon McChancer IVA & bar since we saw his dodgy pig shooting 'new evidence'.

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »

You don't need me to tell you about his court cases and the money he owes, you've all discovered that for yourself. McKay can't think Bamber is innocent, just that there is a chance the case may be referred or the conviction quashed, not because that is the right thing to do but because he believes he can do it.

When he was tweeting about representing Bamber we took the chance to ask him directly what his position was but he blocked us.  Now why would someone who genuinely supported Jeremy Bamber do such a thing?

In my opinion he just didn't want to place anything on record.

Offline adam

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Could such a tiny girl so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Woffnden on the other hand can see the wood and the trees. He has Bamber sussed like the rest of us! He believes that Bamber is using his mental strength and charisma to garner support and has played the system. He says that other genuine miscarriage of justices cases are being ignored because of the bamber case.

Even OJ's lawyer claimed OJ was innocent. Although over 90% of the public thought otherwise in polls. To be fair that was before the 'not guilty' verdict.

Jeremy's lawyers have to avoid looking stupid after 29 years. He is clearly guilty. But Mckay has also failed to show how the conviction is unsafe.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:54:01 PM by adam »