Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381650 times)

who is kevin cragie

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
so there could afterall be some truth in the following

'being like television idiot Frank Spencer' http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/News/CAB-made-me-sound-like-Frank-Spencer-.htm

though more sinister

Mozilla oka Kevin Craigie

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 06:41:07 PM »

[35:11] Whoso desires honour, then let him know that all honour belongs to Allah. Unto Him ascend good words, and righteous work does He exalt. And those who plot evils — for them is a severe punishment; and the plotting of such will perish.
[35:11] جو بھی عزت کا خواہاں ہے تو اللہ ہی کے تصرّف میں سب عزت ہے۔ اُسی کی طرف پاک کلمہ بلند ہوتا ہے اور اسے نیک عمل بلندی کی طرف لے جاتا ہے اور وہ لوگ جو بُری تدبیریں کرتے ہیں اُن کے لئے سخت عذاب ہے اور اُن کا مکر ضرور اَکارت جائے گا۔
[35:12] And Allah created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then He made you pairs. And no female conceives, nor does she bring forth a child without His knowledge. And no one whose life is prolonged has his life prolonged, nor is anything diminished of his life, but it is recorded in a Book. That surely is easy for Allah.
[35:12] اور اللہ نے تمہیں مٹی سے پیدا کیا۔ پھر نطفے سے پھر تمہیں جوڑے بنایا۔ اور کوئی مادہ حاملہ نہیں ہوتی اور نہ ہی وہ بچہ جنتی ہے مگر اس کے علم کے مطابق۔ اور کوئی معمّر (انسان) بڑی عمر نہیں پاتا اور نہ اس کی عمر سے کچھ کم کیا جاتا ہے مگر وہ (ایک) کتاب میں موجود ہے۔ یقیناً یہ (بات) اللہ پر آسان ہے۔
[35:13] And the two seas are not alike: this one palatable, sweet and pleasant to drink, and the other, salt and bitter. And from each you eat fresh meat, and take forth ornaments which you wear. And thou seest the ships therein ploughing the waves that you may seek of His bounty, and that you may be grateful.
[35:13] اور دو سمندر ایک ہی جیسے نہیں ہو سکتے۔ یہ خوب میٹھے پانی والا ہے۔ اس کا پینا خوش ذائقہ اور خوشگوار ہے اور یہ سخت نمکین (اور) کھارا ہے اور تم سبھی سے تازہ گوشت کھاتے ہو اور زینت کے وہ سامان نکالتے ہو جنہیں تم پہنتے ہو۔ اور تُو اس میں کشتیوں کو دیکھے گا کہ وہ (پانی کو) پھاڑتے ہوئے چلتی ہیں (یہ نظام اس لئے ہے) تاکہ تم اس کے فضل میں سے کچھ تلاش کرو اور تاکہ تم شکر ادا کرو۔

[35:14] He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night. And He has pressed into service the sun and the moon; each one runs its course to an appointed term. Such is Allah, your Lord; His is the kingdom, and those whom you call upon beside Allah own not even a whit.
[35:14] وہ رات کو دن میں داخل کرتا ہے اور دن کو رات میں داخل کرتا ہے اور اس نے سورج اور چاند کو مسخر کیا ہے۔ ہر ایک اپنے مقررہ وقت کی طرف چل رہا ہے۔ یہ ہے اللہ، تمہارا ربّ۔ اُسی کی بادشاہت ہے اور جن لوگوں کو تم اس کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ کھجور کی گٹھلی کی جِھلّی کے بھی مالک نہیں۔
[35:15] If you call on them, they will not hear your call; and even if they heard it, they could not answer you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your having associated them with God. And none can inform thee like the One Who is All-Aware.
[35:15] اگر تم انہیں پکارو تو وہ تمہاری پکار نہیں سنیں گے اور اگر سن بھی لیں تو تمہیں جواب نہیں دیں گے اور قیامت کے دن تمہارے شریک ٹھہرانے کا انکار کر دیں گے۔ اور تجھے ایک عظیم خبر دینے والے کی طرح کوئی اور آگاہ نہیں کر سکتا۔
[35:16] O ye men, it is you that stand in need of Allah, but Allah is He Who is Self-Sufficent, the Praiseworthy.
[35:16] اے لوگو! تم ہی ہو جو اللہ کے محتاج ہو اور اللہ ہے جو غنی (اور) ہر تعریف کا مالک ہے۔
[35:17] If He please, He could destroy you, and bring a new creation instead.
[35:17] اگر وہ چاہے تو تمہیں لے جاوے اور ایک نئی مخلوق لے آوے۔
[35:18] And that is not difficult for Allah.
[35:18] اور یہ اللہ پر ہرگز مشکل نہیں۔
[35:19] And no burdened soul can bear the burden of another; and if a heavily laden soul call another to bear its load, naught of it shall be carried by the other, even though he be a kinsman. Thou canst warn only those who fear their Lord in secret and observe Prayer. And whoso purifies himself, purifies himself only to his own advantage; and to Allah shall be the return.
[35:19] اور کوئی بوجھ اٹھانے والی (جان) کسی دوسری کا بوجھ نہیں اٹھائے گی اور اگر کوئی بوجھ سے لدی ہوئی اپنے بوجھ کی طرف بلائے گی تو اس (کے بوجھ میں) سے کچھ بھی نہ اٹھایا جائے گا خواہ وہ قریبی ہی کیوں نہ ہو۔ تُو صرف ان لوگوں کو ڈرا سکتا ہے جو اپنے ربّ سے اس کے غیب میں ہونے کے باوجود ترساں رہتے ہیں اور نماز کو قائم کرتے ہیں۔ اور جو بھی پاکیزگی اختیار کرے تو اپنے ہی نفس کی خاطر پاکیزگی اختیار کرتا ہے اور اللہ کی طرف ہی آخری ٹھکانا ہے۔
[35:20] And the blind and the seeing are not alike,
[35:20] اور اندھا اور بِینا ایک جیسے نہیں ہوتے۔

Previous Page    

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:02:52 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
A lot had changed since those days. dad had died in 1994. I had been released after thirteen horrendous years, on a “Licence” in 2003. The following week I was appointed Deputy Manager of the Citizens Advice Bureau.

That is from an insider times report dated January 2011. The article in the paper is from 2009, so the dates don't really add up much or have a got it wrong?

Offline John

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Is that your answer Mozilla (Kevin)?   8(0(*

I didn't know you had studied Arabic amongst everything else?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
John I don't believe you said that, I thought the same.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 06:45:25 PM »
Fuller was going back to Mr Rothwells with the intention of having sex with him and then robbing him when he was in the shower.

After reading all this it will be interesting to see if Karen Torley and all her 'friends' join Craigie's new website and openly help promote him as a miscarriage of justice.

I'm looking forward to watching this!

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
A lot had changed since those days. dad had died in 1994. I had been released after thirteen horrendous years, on a “Licence” in 2003. The following week I was appointed Deputy Manager of the Citizens Advice Bureau.

That is from an insider times report dated January 2011. The article in the paper is from 2009, so the dates don't really add up much or have a got it wrong?

So lets see Joanne, he is saying he went from being in prison to being a deputy manager of a Citizens Advice Bureau all in the space of a week>??   Unbelievable, the guys abilities are limitless!   8)--))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
John I don't believe you said that, I thought the same.

Yes its Kevin.  100%

Now CAN I ASK YOU ALL TO BE NICE  NICE  NICE !!!!!!

You cannot expect someone to post about their case if you attack them so can we please give him a chance to explain.  After all, HE WAS THERE!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:49:26 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 06:48:19 PM »
This bloke's amazing, I think even Bill Gates should start to be worried  @)(++(* or has he got aspirations to be bigger than that!! 8-)(--)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 06:49:23 PM »
Maybe Admin will remove his ramblings. He's only doing it because he doesn't want people to read the truth about him.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 06:50:50 PM »
I want to hear what he has to say for himself.  Everyone deserves a chance don't they folks?   8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
David, I agree with the first bit, I'm dubious about the second bit but I'm willing to try.

Offline John

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
Just to let everyone know.  The idiot who is posting spam is KEVIN CRAIGIE.

If you don't stop that immediately Kevin I will post your contact details.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »

Is the guy off his trolley completely or what?   We have given him the chance to say his piece but he choses to hide and cause trouble.  If he doesn't act his age soon we can only come to one conclusion.   8(8-))
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

who is kevin craigie

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 07:06:29 PM »

does anyone else think that the joint enterprise law on this occassion was used in the way it was intended?