Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381686 times)

Carry on telling porkers

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2012, 11:03:48 PM »
You couldn't make it up could you? KC did.
 A man that by his own admission" will continue challenging injustice, and shall do for years to come."

with full support from well known human rights campaigner karen torley  8@??)(

peteats

« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »
In a letter sent to the Queen last week, Kevin Craigie, who was convicted of murder under joint enterprise legislation in 1991 but released several years ago, asked the monarch for a change in the law, and cited Allden's case.

I am now wondering which Queen he wrote to.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2012, 11:06:11 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2012, 11:14:22 PM »
Kevin Craigie is guilty of many things...bullying, stalking and his speciality is making fake profiles. I would like to point out there have been many made in my name and others. I have have Leeanne, LeaAnne Leeanne Northern Bird just to name a few. These were always discovered by him, when no one else had seen them. Friends requests were sent me, but I have no log to see just how many. I know for a fact that one disgusting fake account was made on another lady, same style, fat trannies were dubious dresses. This one went far further than the attacks on me though. Mocking murder and attacking an innocent girl.

Does this sound like a man suffering a MOJ? This fake profile is still on Facebook

Interesting past times you have Mr Craigie, try getting a new hobby and maybe some real friends

You cannot possibly have any proof that I have made fake profiles, because I have never had one! The voices in your head are confusing you. Dont listen to them mate, they are nearly as scary as YOU!!!!!

Ooops wrong post.....

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

Why are you only talking out now?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2012, 11:24:25 PM »
In a letter sent to the Queen last week, Kevin Craigie, who was convicted of murder under joint enterprise legislation in 1991 but released several years ago, asked the monarch for a change in the law, and cited Allden's case.

I am now wondering which Queen he wrote to.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Thanks for that peteats my pc will now need drying out after I just spat my tea all it. LMFAOFOFLMFHO!

@)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2012, 11:29:45 PM »

by KevinCraigie

Friday, November 25 2011, 7:56PM
“These reptiles deserve to be incarcerated for decades to come. One of them even gave false evidence in order to secure the convictions of two innocent men. Robert Bradley and Lyndon Coles.

Kevin Craigie ( Managing Director--Justice on Appeal)”

8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) Kevin was this crime not similar to yours ???????? 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))

liberace

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2012, 11:40:10 PM »
in the statements doesn't it mention that they cross dressed?

didnt the suffolk strangler also cross dress?

Albert Knobbs

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/09/robert_durst_the_millionaire_c.php
'He was an heir to a New York real estate empire. He was also a rich and arrogant cross-dresser who killed his best friend and others. So when he bailed out of jail, he simply went on the run, criss-crossing until being nailed for shoplifting.'

The arrogance of the men that commit these crimes know no bounds that is until the truth catches up with them

peteats

« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2012, 11:57:16 PM »

And your point is ????????? 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »
no interest in Suffolk stangler Liberace.Discussing the death of Mr Rothwell RIP and the involvement of Kevin Craigie.Trying to understand the mindset of someone, that to me is clearly guilty of JE murder yet refuses to accept guilt.Liberace what is your opinion?

peteats

« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »
no interest in Suffolk stangler Liberace.Discussing the death of Mr Rothwell RIP and the involvement of Kevin Craigie.Trying to understand the mindset of someone, that to me is clearly guilty of JE murder yet refuses to accept guilt.Liberace what is your opinion?

I quite agree. what has Steve Wright got to do with Kevin Craige.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Paul the Red

« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2012, 12:10:08 AM »
You all know how DELUDED Kevin is so why would any of you believe anything he says or posts ,he has made 5 or 6 fake profiles of one lady called Lea to poke fun (which it is not) or just be plain nasty .I have seen these profile he has made & they are disgusting,vile & down right nasty.Why do you give him the time to post such crap & how can any of you take anything he says or does to be fact ...disgusting

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

Why are you only talking out now?

1st of all those fake profiles on Facebook were reported by more than 1 person ...
2nd Lea only came on this forum when her name was used by KC to attack you Steph
3rd If he attacked you by sending out 2000 messages using Lea's name how is that Lea's fault the only person to blame is KC not anybody else ,
Some people on here want to remember who the troublemaker is & that is KC now one else or are you all as DELUDED has him ......

Lillybet Langtree

« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2012, 12:21:33 AM »
I concur with the deluded option . If memeory serves me right 2000 plus people reported her . Reason ? Her usual appalling behaviour. The Yanks were really disgusted

peteats

« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2012, 12:21:47 AM »
Seems that our Mate Kevin is now posting as Badger, What with Some mothers do ave Em, Boxers, Cats , oh and Dogs, yes i know that to Kevin, and now Badgers.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*. You really are a disturbed person.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

peteats

« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2012, 12:23:08 AM »
Oh dear must be cross dressing night for K.C. tonight.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*