Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381675 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2012, 02:23:04 AM »
Why you asking me when did my name become Lea ,I have said all along I am backing Lea ,as for what KC has said what hasn't he said,How do you know that Lea hasn't gone to the police,Lea hasn't answered because she went to bed about 2 hours as far as I know,but when did this turn in to anything to do with Lea the only person that this is about or should be about is KC,everyone else should be on the same side which is to prove that KC is a slime ball

Leanne was the administrator of the particular group with Craigie, where the 2000 plus messages were sent from. Leanne has been an administrator of several other groups, I am lead to believe, with Craigie.

Leanne was also an administrator of Justice on Appeal I've heard, but you may need to correct me on this.

Therefore I was simply asking her why she didn't do anything about him before, or at that time, and why she thinks I may be interested now.

Can I just point out to you - Craigie once again came looking for me. How did Leanne find out about this forum so quickly, was she following him?

Leanne emailed me at 12.30am so your timings need tweaking.

I'm not here to clear up every one elses mess. If Leanne or you have a problem with Craigie - do something about it. As i'm sure you will both appreciate. I have more pressing matters to attend to.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Paul the Red

« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2012, 02:37:44 AM »
I don't know about that ,all I do know is that the common enemy is KC not Lea so leave her out of these arguments is all I'm saying as she has nothing to do with this ,I found what was on here while doing some research for a FB group & I reported back to Lea that someone had posted in her name on here attacking a lady called Steph because I didn't know who you were,she explained & came on to clear her name that is all & if you knew that it was KC that had used her name to attack you even you must admit that she is 100% innocent as I have said I have no beef with you

Gerrard

« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2012, 02:44:55 AM »
I don't know about that ,all I do know is that the common enemy is KC not Lea so leave her out of these arguments is all I'm saying as she has nothing to do with this ,I found what was on here while doing some research for a FB group & I reported back to Lea that someone had posted in her name on here attacking a lady called Steph because I didn't know who you were,she explained & came on to clear her name that is all & if you knew that it was KC that had used her name to attack you even you must admit that she is 100% innocent as I have said I have no beef with you

it might seem like im sticking my nose in here but . . .

what do you think lea is being accused of and what do you mean about her being 100% innocent

Paul the Red

« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2012, 02:49:07 AM »
Lea is 100% innocent as she hasn't done anything wrong she only came on here to say that the posts that appeared in her name were not made by her but KC & read the earlier post's as I am not going over old ground again

Cocoa the clown

« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2012, 02:56:11 AM »
the guilty never do anything wrong. he he  @)(++(*

Busy body

« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2012, 02:59:31 AM »
wots she got ta do with ne moj

Offline Joanne

« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2012, 08:59:46 AM »
Kevin is the type of person that it is sometimes easier to be a friend of and let the things he's done be forgotten rather than try and fight against him.
The consequences of 'upsetting' this 'man' are -: Vile messages left on an answer machinge, conversations where he will try and belittle you in order to upset you and make you feel bad and then he makes the victim think they're wrong and not him, on whatever social netwrking site both parties happen to be on, he will open a mas of fake profiles with a view to impersonating the person who he's had an argument with and then mailing friends in common to say lies and ......... about them or the opening of fake prifiles using names of say family members of the person he has had the falling out with to poke fun or vile/slanderous information about the person who dared not to agree with him.
This 'man' loves to play with people's psyche's and do their head in because he is convincing with his lies and persona and the tales he tells, so he uses this to his own ends to convince people and then turn them against the usually people HE has upset. Then his story starts to crumble when little bits do not add up. This is how in snares people into a trap.
Lea Anne possibly/probably let things go rather because it was better than trying to sort the fall out from crossing him because it has less dire consequences as she'd found out from not forgiving him before.
Lea Anne hasn't got the time or reason to set all these fake profiles up and why would anyone of a normal mindset piss about setting a mass of fake profiles up to make herself look stupid and to mass mail people things about HERSELF which weren't true.
if you go over to the blue forum, you will come accross a group called 'Bridging the gap', go through the amounts of work put into this site by Lea Anne and another member and you will see that there isn't enough time in her day to be making shit up.
In the past, I'd have destroyed evidence because I don't want reminding of somene insulting me, its upsetting and it made me annoyed and really keeps things going everytime you look at it, it's only being older and more cynical in my life that I'm likely to keep what I think might be evidence or useful if something goes bad.

realtruth

« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
Over the years many have searched for any detail of KC's case ,all to no avail. When questioned about the validity of his case KC always avoided the question,then went in attack mode.His attacks knew NO limits.
KC has fooled, duped ,conned and hurt many people,preying mostly on vulnerable women. All of his victims have dealt with this reptile in their own way.He has victimised everyone,the audience that has had read his trifling stories,NOT FORGETTING those in jail he proposed to help!! STORIES that is what they are, STORIES!Please,do not let us get side tracked into trying to understand others involvement or actions in assisting KC.Let us as logical human beings understand KC victimised everyone,however, human nature  as it is it takes us all a different time scale to process information and act upon it.
This forum has actually given us what many of us have searched for over the years.The validity of KC having been sentenced for JE murder.Now we have much of the information none of us are surprised why KC wanted to hide his case,the murder of Mr Rothwell RIP.
My conclusion is that KC does need to be exposed to the authorities and anyone  with information should do so.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:32:57 AM by realtruth »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »
Over the years many have searched for any detail of KC's case ,all to no avail. When questioned about the validity of his case KC always avoided the question,then went in attack mode.His attacks knew NO limits.
KC has fooled, duped ,conned and hurt many people,preying mostly on vulnerable women. All of his victims have dealt with this reptile in their own way.He has victimised everyone,even the audience that has had read his trifling stories,and those in jail!! As that is what they are, STORIES!Please,do not let us get side tracked into trying to understand others involvement or actions in assisting KC.Let us as logical human beings understand KC victimised everyone,however, human nature  as it is it takes us all a different time scale to process information and act upon it.
This forum has actually given us what many of us have searched for over the years.The validity of KC having been sentenced for JE murder.Now we have much of the information none of us are surprised why KC wanted to hide his case,the murder of Mr Rothwell RIP.
My conclusion is that KC does need to be exposed to the authorities and anyone  with information should do so.

I totally agree with you realtruth!

Craigie came to the internet in cica 2006 armed with his coniving, manipulating and quite clearly disturbing mind to hurt others. There seems to be no logic in his actions.

Miscarriages of justice are an emotive subject. He used this to his advantage.

We all appear to be at different stages in our fights for justice and this is probably why it has taken the time it has to finally out him for the abusive, vile internet troll he is. Though he takes his abuse outside the internet as well, giving him a bigger audience and making him even more dangerous.  8(8-))

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
Kevin is the type of person that it is sometimes easier to be a friend of and let the things he's done be forgotten rather than try and fight against him.
The consequences of 'upsetting' this 'man' are -: Vile messages left on an answer machinge, conversations where he will try and belittle you in order to upset you and make you feel bad and then he makes the victim think they're wrong and not him, on whatever social netwrking site both parties happen to be on, he will open a mas of fake profiles with a view to impersonating the person who he's had an argument with and then mailing friends in common to say lies and ......... about them or the opening of fake prifiles using names of say family members of the person he has had the falling out with to poke fun or vile/slanderous information about the person who dared not to agree with him.
This 'man' loves to play with people's psyche's and do their head in because he is convincing with his lies and persona and the tales he tells, so he uses this to his own ends to convince people and then turn them against the usually people HE has upset. Then his story starts to crumble when little bits do not add up. This is how in snares people into a trap.

Very well summed up Joanne!

I did try to warn people of Craigie a couple of years ago!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »
KC has fooled, duped ,conned and hurt many people,preying mostly on vulnerable women. All of his victims have dealt with this reptile in their own way.He has victimised everyone,the audience that has had read his trifling stories,NOT FORGETTING those in jail he proposed to help!! STORIES that is what they are, STORIES!Please,do not let us get side tracked into trying to understand others involvement or actions in assisting KC.Let us as logical human beings understand KC victimised everyone,however, human nature  as it is it takes us all a different time scale to process information and act upon it.

What is sickening is people like Karen Torley are fueling Craigie's behaviour.

AgentA

« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »
KC will always have his next victim in his sights .....he gathers information...then attacks ...thats what he does now and always has done ...until of course he is stopped 8(0(*

realtruth

« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2012, 11:10:09 AM »
KC will always have his next victim in his sights .....he gathers information...then attacks ...thats what he does now and always has done ...until of course he is stopped 8(0(*
My point,he does need to be exposed to the authorities and stopped!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2012, 11:12:32 AM »
I agree, the issue is he's so sly in the way he does it, getting enough stuff to make the authorities listen, take action and show he's consistently doing it, is another matter.

AgentA

« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
i personally would be interested in looking at the unsolved murders round that time, just to see if there are any similarities ...