Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381695 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2012, 11:18:45 AM »
KC will always have his next victim in his sights .....he gathers information...then attacks ...thats what he does now and always has done ...until of course he is stopped 8(0(*
My point,he does need to be exposed to the authorities and stopped!

Once again; totally agree with you realtruth!!!

Paul the Red came on here last night in defence of Lea. Paul the Red could also speak to the police.

Paul when you are reading this - I am not attacking you or Lea; I am  only suggesting to you both to do the right thing instead of repeating the past. That' s the only way to put an end to it all.

I'm sorry you think I've attacked your friend but I think you have misread the situation.

Behaviour breeds behaviour! This was one of the last things I recall writing on facebook before Craigie had it shut down.  8(8-))
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2012, 11:19:56 AM »
KT a female human rights activist  @)(++(* Wonder did she consider the basic human rights of those ridiculed,hurt and slandered before courting,aiding and abetting such a reptile? There are those sat in prison suffering genuine MOJ clinging to the hope that KC can assist them.KT human rights activist can she do anything to assist them?Course not!

realtruth

« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2012, 11:25:49 AM »
i personally would be interested in looking at the unsolved murders round that time, just to see if there are any similarities ...
Think you know my standpoint !

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2012, 11:27:29 AM »
KT a female human rights activist  @)(++(* Wonder did she consider the basic human rights of those ridiculed,hurt and slandered before courting,aiding and abetting such a reptile? There are those sat in prison suffering genuine MOJ clinging to the hope that KC can assist them.KT human rights activist can she do anything to assist them?Course not!

It's all a big game to her  8(8-)) And her games continue!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2012, 11:33:17 AM »
What gratification could anyone hope to achieve -  dating activist ? @)(++(* @)(++(*

Carry on camping

« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
When KC is outed he reverts to playing at being the 'victim.' He usually begins by planting a seed into his readers mind suggesting that hes suicidal. I read an earlier post on here made by him/Jack where he said hed hung himself. Classis KC behaviour.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2012, 12:36:29 PM »
Over the years many have searched for any detail of KC's case ,all to no avail. When questioned about the validity of his case KC always avoided the question,then went in attack mode.His attacks knew NO limits.
KC has fooled, duped ,conned and hurt many people,preying mostly on vulnerable women. All of his victims have dealt with this reptile in their own way.He has victimised everyone,the audience that has had read his trifling stories,NOT FORGETTING those in jail he proposed to help!! STORIES that is what they are, STORIES!Please,do not let us get side tracked into trying to understand others involvement or actions in assisting KC.Let us as logical human beings understand KC victimised everyone,however, human nature  as it is it takes us all a different time scale to process information and act upon it.
This forum has actually given us what many of us have searched for over the years.The validity of KC having been sentenced for JE murder.Now we have much of the information none of us are surprised why KC wanted to hide his case,the murder of Mr Rothwell RIP.
My conclusion is that KC does need to be exposed to the authorities and anyone  with information should do so.

What is sickening is people like Karen Torley are fueling Craigie's behaviour.

Excellent point Stephanie. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Lea Anne.  Can you copy the vile audio message Craigie left you and sent it to admin. They will deal with this for you.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #232 on: June 17, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Lea Anne can't charge the phone up, the charger is broken and it's an LG, so there isn't anyone within walking distance who can lend her one. I will pass the message on David and if need be I think I can probably get to leeds at some point with a multi charger and get the messages to you so you can pass them on unless someone can come up with an easier way to do it.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
KC will always have his next victim in his sights .....he gathers information...then attacks ...thats what he does now and always has done ...until of course he is stopped 8(0(*
My point,he does need to be exposed to the authorities and stopped!

Once again; totally agree with you realtruth!!!

Paul the Red came on here last night in defence of Lea. Paul the Red could also speak to the police.

Paul when you are reading this - I am not attacking you or Lea; I am  only suggesting to you both to do the right thing instead of repeating the past. That' s the only way to put an end to it all.

I'm sorry you think I've attacked your friend but I think you have misread the situation.

Behaviour breeds behaviour! This was one of the last things I recall writing on facebook before Craigie had it shut down.  8(8-))

Could I suggest something.  Craigie delights in having thousands of people on his Craigie's Angels page.  These people are totally unaware of his past.  I think everyone with a facebook account should report him to facebook NOW.  Facebook will act and take the page down but you have to be proactive. Sitting back and doing nothing is not an option.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
I have done, the account is still up as is his facebook page in his own name.
I don't think the police are going to do anything and I think I've just wasted the best part of a week reporting him and it's time that I'm not going to get back.
He will keep getting away with it because he just moves from group to group making promises he can't keep to people running  justice based groups and to prisoners who he's promised to help and he's not going to do anything for them.

Lea Anne doesn't want involving anymore, she's had enough, so I would suggest not contacting her now, she's had enough and I don't blame her. Lea Anne feels like she was attacked last night, I wasn't on at the time, so I can only read what happened.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #235 on: June 17, 2012, 01:17:07 PM »
When KC is outed he reverts to playing at being the 'victim.' He usually begins by planting a seed into his readers mind suggesting that hes suicidal. I read an earlier post on here made by him/Jack where he said hed hung himself. Classis KC behaviour.

This is his way of killing the discussion. SHOCK TREATMENT !!!

He studied psychology so he knows how to manipulate people but I have a message for you Kevin Craigie.

YOU ARE FINISHED MATE.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #236 on: June 17, 2012, 01:23:33 PM »
I have done, the account is still up as is his facebook page in his own name.
I don't think the police are going to do anything and I think I've just wasted the best part of a week reporting him and it's time that I'm not going to get back.
He will keep getting away with it because he just moves from group to group making promises he can't keep to people running  justice based groups and to prisoners who he's promised to help and he's not going to do anything for them.

Lea Anne doesn't want involving anymore, she's had enough, so I would suggest not contacting her now, she's had enough and I don't blame her. Lea Anne feels like she was attacked last night, I wasn't on at the time, so I can only read what happened.

Lea Anne has the chance now to end this.  She is a valuable member here and she is to be praised for her stance.  Don't bale out now Lea, stand up and be counted and we will all back you up. 

Je ne regrette rien!!

William (Kevin Craigie)

« Reply #237 on: June 17, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »
As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay. I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. This is 2012 not 1912.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:41:01 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #238 on: June 17, 2012, 02:28:37 PM »
He is guilty, read his case papers. You have been blinded by his charm have you?
Kevin Craigie is a one man lynch mob, I have provided proof to the police he is.
Go and join him and his merry band of followers if you think so much of him and reposrt the comments you find homophobic.
If you are so proud to be you, get an account and log in under your real name.
I'm just in the right mood for a fight too.

realtruth

« Reply #239 on: June 17, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »
William we are all entitled to our opinion as was the jury that convicted KC. I for one am not homophobic neither am I part of or aware of any lynch mob.William, would be interesting to hear your opinion/point of view regarding KC's innocence.