Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381675 times)

Offline John

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »

As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay. I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. This is 2012 not 1912.

Kevin Craigie - Camden - IP 195.191.66.226

Well Kevin Craigie,

Are you Carlisle or is it William?   Maybe you are having an identity crisis.  As a gay person you undoubtedly feel that everyone who criticises you is homophobic but you are mistaken chappy.

Nobody hates you Kevin but we will expose you...GUARANTEED!

You are guilty of Mr Rothwell's murder even though you may not have struck the fateful blow.  You abandoned him when you could have saved him. You chose to save your own skin and then chose to rob the guy as he lay there gasping his last breath.  What a despicable creature you are.

You are NOT an innocent man as you post on other forums, you are in fact guilty. Your pathetic hit and run games have come to exemplify exactly what you are.

Next week should be an interesting one matey.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:42:29 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2012, 02:50:21 PM »
William was an automatic give away because MR C never liked Billy Middleton.
The name always come back to name who he related to people as do the guest accounts.
 Nice one John  8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2012, 02:57:45 PM »
The net is closing Kev?

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2012, 03:08:31 PM »
William was an automatic give away because MR C never liked Billy Middleton.
The name always come back to name who he related to people as do the guest accounts.
 Nice one John  8((()*/

Interesting you should say that, wasn't Craigie one of Billy's top posters on facebook after he'd had Simon's facebook page taken down; or was that also part of his ploy?  8(0(*

Then again, like attracts alike.....!!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2012, 03:09:55 PM »
I don't know, he just told me he didn't like him and he thought he'd done it. Bit of a rich statement knowing what I know now.
It could be a new thread that google earth where you live!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2012, 03:12:25 PM »

As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay. I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. This is 2012 not 1912.

Kevin Craigie - Camden - IP 195.191.66.226

Well Kevin Craigie,

Are you Carlisle or is it William?   Maybe you are having an identity crisis.  As a gay person you undoubtedly feel that everyone who criticises you is homophobic but you are mistaken chappy.

Nobody hates you Kevin but we will expose you...GUARANTEED!

You are guilty of Mr Rothwell's murder even though you may not have struck the fateful blow.  You abandoned him when you could have saved him. You chose to save your own skin and then chose to rob the guy as he lay there gasping his last breath.  What a despicable creature you are.

You are NOT an innocent man as you post on other forums, you are in fact guilty. Your pathetic hit and run games have come to exemplify exactly what you are.

Next week should be an interesting one matey.

Craigie's games stopped for me  over 2 years ago when I realised what a dangerous man he quite clearly is!

RIP Mr Rothwell....  8(8-))

And Craigie still shows no remorse; blaming anything and everything else but himself..... I know someone else that does that... 8-)(--)
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
I am in a bad bad mood, if I go too far, can someone tell me to leave it please? Because otherwise I will go on and on and on and on-you get the guist.
Thank you 8(8-))

Offline John

« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
I am in a bad bad mood, if I go too far, can someone tell me to leave it please? Because otherwise I will go on and on and on and on-you get the guist.
Thank you 8(8-))

Joanne you are an excellent poster so don't put yourself down.  Only by standing together will it ever be possible to deal with abusive trolls.  Well done for bringing these issues to our attention.   8((()*/

AgentA

« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »

says the deluded man himself..........wow he has answered a question put to him by the police !....denied at the time of course ......but there you have it ...the truth ALWAYS comes out

who is Kevin Cragie

« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »

says the deluded man himself..........wow he has answered a question put to him by the police !....denied at the time of course ......but there you have it ...the truth ALWAYS comes out

hes finally admitted to being gay thats a start. BIGOT

Offline John

« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2012, 04:22:07 PM »

Maybe he wasn't gay in 1990?  Just saying like.   8)-)))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #251 on: June 17, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. You do, you go all over the internet.
 I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I don't I see a lot of people who see the same behaviour time and time again coming together in one place to see it.
 I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay.  I don't. I see adults have a laugh on the lines of humour of either Charles Hawtry or Dick Emery.They are not homophobic, I assure you.
I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. Man up then and get a backbone instead of being spineless.
I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Try a mirror.
Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. 15? It happened about 22 years ago, so did you sleep for some of it?
 Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. No, you do it on a personal level to a lot of people which would add up to a mob when counted up.
This is 2012 not 1912. I'll give you that one sunshine.

Ronald McDonald

« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »
As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. You do, you go all over the internet.
 I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I don't I see a lot of people who see the same behaviour time and time again coming together in one place to see it.
 I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay.  I don't. I see adults have a laugh on the lines of humour of either Charles Hawtry or Dick Emery.They are not homophobic, I assure you.
I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. Man up then and get a backbone instead of being spineless.
I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Try a mirror.
Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. 15? It happened about 22 years ago, so did you sleep for some of it?
 Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. No, you do it on a personal level to a lot of people which would add up to a mob when counted up.
This is 2012 not 1912. I'll give you that one sunshine.

Sunshine  @)(++(* Nice one  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*   @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »

So who has accused you of What Kevin. We have merely debated your case, You now admit you are Gay that is not the issue. But in order to draw the correct conclusions people need to look closely at the person. In your police statements did you not give the impression that you were not gay. So that is a lie Kevin no matter how you dress it up. Once one truth is uncovered people search for more, and in doing so more irregularities have come to light. You have been given ample op pertunity to comment but have declined to do so.

Your actions towards others has been debated your false indentities have been explored, There has been discussion about you and your character and it does not paint a very good picture, but that is only a picture, A background, add the facts to that background and what emerges. You have a picture of a man of very dubious character who would lie to the Police to cover his tracks, Lie under oath in a Court of Law, has been convicted of Murder, abuses females over the internet, the list goes on.

So Kevin please don't take offence when you introduce yourself as a MOJ and people want to establish the facts. You can not introduce yourself as the local Gay Murderer then say but i didn't do it, can you. So why are you threatening everyone with the Police. Mind Ive already read one of your Police statements.  @)(++(* @)(++(* Yet Again the ball is in your Court.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2012, 04:45:02 PM »
Can someone list what we know as fact in a quick list?
I think we know his name and he was adopted, born in 1969 and he was an O'Connell and he did commit murder with Mark Fuller and did 10 odd years or is that all we know?