Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381690 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2012, 08:47:27 PM »
I got involved AFTER Kevin took over. I didn't even know I was down on paper as being anything to do with it for a long time and I've not signed any documents to do with Justice On Appeal and nothing ever happened with it to be honest. Perhaps Lea Anne didn't know either. He told me I was down as treasurer but I don't know what my role was. All I can say is that I did a check to make sure it was really shut down because I wanted no association with it when I found out what a reputation it had.

Baffled

« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2012, 08:52:02 PM »
Injustice 0 - Abusive trolls 1

When people do nothing nothing happens  8(0(*

peteats

« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
Thanks Joanne, so it seems that Mr Craigie, was putting peoples names down on official documentation without there knowledge or consent. I wonder what the implications are for Mr Craigie concerning this. Again a comment from Kev would be appreciated. 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #288 on: June 17, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »
Its so batty isn't it and a lot of naivety on my part. I never gave it a second thought when he took over the charity, it was only later when things started to go bad that I took a step back that it did scare me. It doesn't make for good reading does it? If I was reading all this not as me it'd be  8-)(--) but thats what happened and I would make a statment to that effect if needed.

Note to slef-Joanne, wake up and smell the coffee in future.

peteats

« Reply #289 on: June 17, 2012, 08:59:09 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Just been reminded that K.C. said he was on a boat in France with Bianca Jagger @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Disconbobulated

« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2012, 09:02:56 PM »
Its so batty isn't it and a lot of naivety on my part. I never gave it a second thought when he took over the charity, it was only later when things started to go bad that I took a step back that it did scare me. It doesn't make for good reading does it? If I was reading all this not as me it'd be  8-)(--) but thats what happened and I would make a statment to that effect if needed.

Note to slef-Joanne, wake up and smell the coffee in future.

Its criminal but the truth is slowly starting to unravel about Kevin Craigie.
If there were more brave people like you then he would have been caught out a lot sooner.
Leanne sounds like a person best avoided especially if she just sits back and watches her friends being attacked and taken advantage of.

Catcha torley

« Reply #291 on: June 17, 2012, 09:04:09 PM »
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Just been reminded that K.C. said he was on a boat in France with Bianca Jagger @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Just call me Bianca  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2012, 09:06:53 PM »
They're not are they? Who's been taken advantage of?
Lea Anne has has plenty of trouble with Kevin, she doesn't want the hassle of posting on here when she feels she's being attacked for not going to the police, she doesn't have any solid evidence to take them only a phone and posting posts like that 'Leanne is best avoided' etc isn't going to help.
Last night, she felt like she was being attacked which is why she hasn't come back on the forum.

peteats

« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
Thanks Joanne, it just helps to fit the Jigsaw together concerning K.C. Jengba, & Justice on Appeal. It just confuses me that a man on a Life Licence can Risk such unlawfully activity. So you had no Knowledge that your name was associated on paper concerning Justice On Appeal, Add this to Lea Ann not being aware either, its paints a pretty bleak picture of KC.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2012, 09:10:54 PM »
I didn't have any knowledge I was down on paper, I'd have though I'd have to fill paperwork out to be associated with a charity, then a friend of mine said she didn't think people on licence could run a charity anyway.

peteats

« Reply #295 on: June 17, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »
that's my point entirely Joanne, KC and his dubious dealings, do you know any of the mechanics concerning the running of the charity and its office in London, and the guy who answered the phones, i believe he is a Friend of KCs he is on his Friends list on f/b.Just digging sorry.

realtruth

« Reply #296 on: June 17, 2012, 09:22:26 PM »
If KC had no prior knowledge of Fullers intention; as he witnessed the horrific attack on Mr Rothwell (RIP) if too scared to intervene why didn't he run out and seek help?

realtruth

« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2012, 09:24:35 PM »
Also please help me here,was this classed as a homophobic crime?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »
I didn't have any knowledge I was down on paper, I'd have though I'd have to fill paperwork out to be associated with a charity, then a friend of mine said she didn't think people on licence could run a charity anyway.

Evening Joanne. Please don't be offended by what I have to say but I don't think you ever went to the police; please correct me if I'm wrong.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #299 on: June 17, 2012, 09:25:22 PM »
Real Truth.......Trousers round his ankles maybe  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* SORRY  8)--))