Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381664 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
that's my point entirely Joanne, KC and his dubious dealings, do you know any of the mechanics concerning the running of the charity and its office in London, and the guy who answered the phones, i believe he is a Friend of KCs he is on his Friends list on f/b.Just digging sorry.

Absolutely nothing. What I know is- Darren Boler had it, then Kevin had it. There were letters sent to prisoners asking them if they wanted JOA to take their cases on, I don't know who sent those letters. I was lead to believe it wasn't from either Kevin Lea Anne or myself. I might have been down as the treasurer. It was disolved in about March 2012.

I have that from my f/b account-:
15 November 2011Kevin CraigieHi Joanne, I have updated The Charity Commission details and sent them everything they requested. We will need to change its name in the New Year, as it has a bad reputation down to the previous people. If we secure the necessary funding, then we could perhaps call it The Prisoners and Families Advice Bureau ?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2012, 09:35:00 PM »
The police came here at 9am on Wednesday the 13ht June-last wednesday.

peteats

« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »
Thank you Joanne, thats most intresting, Do you know if KC brought any of his own cases to the table so to speak, because if my memory serves me correctly when KC left Jengba he refused to return case papers

Offline Joanne

« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
Not to my knowledge, he did keep case files for Phillipa Hart, Amanda Alden, Bernard Lawrence to my knowledge. He might have kept more, those listed on another part of the forum, i think in the introduce yourself section.
I have phone numbers for some of the families-those above.
I also have a phone number of a lady called Kyati who he told me was his new solicitor and she was going to be acting for free for him.

realtruth

« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
Not to my knowledge, he did keep case files for Phillipa Hart, Amanda Alden, Bernard Lawrence to my knowledge. He might have kept more, those listed on another part of the forum, i think in the introduce yourself section.
I also have a phone number of a lady called Kyati who he told me was his new solicitor and she was going to be acting for free for him.

I must step in here,as one of the afore mentioned ladies family are known to me.They would be horrified to know that the troll KC has ever mentioned her name to anyone!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:49:14 AM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #305 on: June 17, 2012, 09:49:25 PM »

I think you've been brave Joanne. Don't back down now.

This man is dangerous in more ways than one; it would appear.

We've all made mistakes; goodness knows I have!

The truth is trickling out and there's an awful lot more to come  8(0(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2012, 09:50:51 PM »
Thanks Joanne, The information you are furnishing me with is most certainly missing parts to the Craigie Jig Saw.

Anything you can let have on the justice on appeal episode would be most usefull. 8((()*/ 8((()*/

realtruth

« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2012, 09:52:45 PM »
The mother of one of those ladies was also "conned " into sending monies to KC.A vulnerable woman that listened with empathy to his down on his luck stories!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »
I dont have much about JOA, nothing much happened he was too busy slating JENGbA.

realtruth

« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2012, 09:57:36 PM »
This reptile has to be stopped!!

peteats

« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2012, 09:58:01 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
I dont have much about JOA, nothing much happened he was too busy slating JENGbA. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Have you any Paperwork or has it all been disposed of Joanne, Bank Books or the like more especially paying in books, but they would be unused knowing KC  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »
I never saw any of the JOA paperwork. I don't think it had any income, not while Kevin had it and I don't think it had any money when he got it from Darren either, they were an even match.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2012, 10:01:21 PM »
Sorry to interupt the flow of debate but did this have something to do with Craigie as well?

“Those outside prison fighting one another, will only hurt those inside fighting to get out. The present actions of JENGBA are unacceptable to MOJUK and can only damage prisoners and those supporting them!

If you are supporting someone in prison a victim of 'Joint Enterprise' you are now being forced by JENGBA to make a choice. If MOJUK had to make a choice or advise someone inside which organization might best represent the fight against 'Joint Enterprise' cases it would be to seek help from the newly formed National Joint Enterprise Casework Service (NJEC).

MOJUK fully supports the posting below from INNOCENT

To members of INNOCENT

This is a reminder that our next meeting will be on Wednesday, 7 March, starting at 7.00 pm, in the usual venue the Royal Oak pub in Union Street, Oldham OL1 1EN.

Members of INNOCENT have noticed that another meeting has been arranged in Manchester on the same date and at the same time by Gloria Morrison and Janet Cunliffe, who are members of JENGBA (Joint Enterprise Not Guilty By Association). This is the first of a series of meetings arranged to coincide with ours. JENGBA has contacted members of INNOCENT and urged them to attend their meetings rather than ours.

We have asked Gloria and Janet to change the date of their meetings so that INNOCENT members can attend meetings of both organisations if they wish, and do not feel forced into choosing one organisation over another. But they have flatly refused to change their meetings to different dates.

We have been saddened by the discovery that this is a deliberately hostile act. We would like to ignore this childish behaviour and we hope that all INNOCENT members will do so. JENGBA has an excellent record of publicising the terrible and frightening way in which the joint enterprise law is being used to convict innocent people, and we would not wish to prevent members of INNOCENT whose cases involve the use of joint enterprise law from participating in JENGBA's activities. The aims of INNOCENT and the aims of JENGBA are completely compatible.

But although JENGBA offers to help people with their cases, in practice it does not help anyone, and we know of no cases which it has helped to progress in any way. INNOCENT, on the other hand, has a 19 year record of helping with cases, some of which have progressed to successful appeals and the release of innocent prisoners.

Members of INNOCENT know that our meetings are of key importance for our casework. In meetings we exchange information, are brought up to date on cases, clarify the details of what has happened in them, and give support to families. It is essential that members attend meetings if they possibly can. We cannot guarantee to continue supporting cases if the families or supporters concerned stop attending our meetings.

We look forward to seeing you all on 7 March and on subsequent regular meetings of INNOCENT.

Andrew Green
Secretary
INNOCENT  /  <innocent@uk2.net>

challenging miscarriages of justice since 1993

End of Bulletin

Source for this message:
INNOCENT
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:09:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2012, 10:03:49 PM »
That was after Kevin, that letter was between october last year and March this year because I remember Kevin's delight when he though JENGbA were disbanding.

realtruth

« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Yet Jengba is under the umberella of LAI which is:http://www.londonagainstinjustice.co.uk/contactus.html