Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381647 times)

Costa del crime

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #615 on: June 21, 2012, 10:16:45 AM »

Oriental chicken

« Reply #616 on: June 21, 2012, 10:20:47 AM »
More from KC https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001979380400

no human being is perfect so i take a day for day , the best of things you can know about me is in me so u can get to know me from the question u ask cos they are what i will answer .

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002872089346&sk=info

Eifel tower

« Reply #617 on: June 21, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
About Kevin CraigieNameKevin Craigie
Where I studyStafforshire University
Star SignGemini
About me
Another victim of the British Judicial System. Committed to challenging injustice, especially concerning innocent people being convicted.

8()(((@#  8()(((@#  8()(((@#  8()(((@#  8()(((@#

Valerie

« Reply #618 on: June 21, 2012, 10:49:40 AM »
Re: Kevin Craigie - Case investigated
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:41:36 PM »I have two Facebook pages as it is limited to 5000. I changed the Justice on Appeal page after I closed down that charity. I had previously agreed to take over from the original M.D. It's reputation was justifiably appalling. Once all the cases were safe, they were either returned to their owners or with their permission forwarded to nominated or suggested Lawyers. This period also demonstrated to me just how vulnerable people are when in despair.

How many Facebook pages?  8-)(--)
You target vulnerable people when in despair and KNOWINGLY do what you do  8()(((@#  8()(((@#   8()(((@#

Mark Ingram

« Reply #619 on: June 21, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »
When we first met, we instantly got on, and instead of returning to Derby I stayed with you for nearly two weeks. We were like two teenagers, hitting the pubs and clubs. We always laughed, and when you said goodbye at New Street Station, I promised to return, and did the following week. Yet again we hit the nightlife of Birmingham, and had a brilliant time. A year later, when I became ill, you came with me to Derby and stayed in my house, visiting me in Hospital every day until I was well again. The following year we went back on the Town and enjoyed every minute, especially our trip to Mr Egg on Hurst Street where the sign said "Eat like a Queen for �2.50", what a laugh. Then you had your ABBA night, which was so funny. Then the night we got stuck in the lift, which was scary but you made funny.I will never forget you Trevor, you certainly made my life brighter, and all those who were fortunate enough to know you. If there were more Trevor's in the world, then what a better place it would be.

Love Kevin xx

8-)(--)

The Joseph's

« Reply #620 on: June 21, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/News/CAB-made-me-sound-like-Frank-Spencer-.htm
The 37-year-old Scot claims the Union Street organisation has destroyed his reputation and his career prospects by portraying him as an incompetent comparable to Frank Spencer, Michael Crawford's hapless and unemployable character from the 1970s sitcom Some Mothers Do 'Av 'Em. He also claims the matter made him so ill he needed hospital care.

Wonder if he's needing hospital care now?

AgentA

« Reply #621 on: June 21, 2012, 11:06:09 AM »
When we first met, we instantly got on, and instead of returning to Derby I stayed with you for nearly two weeks. We were like two teenagers, hitting the pubs and clubs. We always laughed, and when you said goodbye at New Street Station, I promised to return, and did the following week. Yet again we hit the nightlife of Birmingham, and had a brilliant time. A year later, when I became ill, you came with me to Derby and stayed in my house, visiting me in Hospital every day until I was well again. The following year we went back on the Town and enjoyed every minute, especially our trip to Mr Egg on Hurst Street where the sign said "Eat like a Queen for �2.50", what a laugh. Then you had your ABBA night, which was so funny. Then the night we got stuck in the lift, which was scary but you made funny.I will never forget you Trevor, you certainly made my life brighter, and all those who were fortunate enough to know you. If there were more Trevor's in the world, then what a better place it would be.

Love Kevin xx

8-)(--)

and here is" Mr Egg"
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/greasyspoon/guide.egg.html

Queen Bee

« Reply #622 on: June 21, 2012, 11:14:28 AM »

Love Kevin xx

8-)(--)

and here is" Mr Egg"
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/greasyspoon/guide.egg.html

It says eat like a king on the sign  8-)(--)  8-)(--)  8-)(--)  8(0(*

realtruth

« Reply #623 on: June 21, 2012, 11:30:52 AM »
Hmmm now on KC statement he says Fuller talks French sometimes.Wonder  8-)(--)

R U thinking wot Im thinking  8-)(--)

Seems so......le chat extroidinaire  8-)(--) @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #624 on: June 21, 2012, 12:42:13 PM »
Its not Padgate! Thank the Lord.
I had to look a few times thinking how did that happen, has someone hacked me? But i don't think I've taken a picture of Pad like that, the ginger is a different shade and in different places and I don't have bed clothes like that or a chair/sofa like that either.

Really, I'm a bit mad about something. I wrote to someone in prison  a while ago, he was a bit 'odd', he kept writing letters in block capitals and underlining things and asking me to type letters for him, mail them to solicitors, human rights people etc, the letters could get agressive (about his situation). Kevin didn't like this bloke (he gave me this blokes prison address) because he said he was as guilty as hell. This guy and another robbed and beat their victim and poured gloss paint over his head, put this man in the bath, washed it off and did it again but poured the gloss into his mouth. This guy had learning disabilities, he thought they were his friends and were going home to have a few cans.
I really don't want a 'friend' in or out of prison like that but for Kevin to be 'this man's a madman, he tortured this guy and poured gloss on him twice' when he's no better.  8)><( 8(8-))

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #625 on: June 21, 2012, 02:29:05 PM »
Its not Padgate! Thank the Lord.
I had to look a few times thinking how did that happen, has someone hacked me? But i don't think I've taken a picture of Pad like that, the ginger is a different shade and in different places and I don't have bed clothes like that or a chair/sofa like that either.

Really, I'm a bit mad about something. I wrote to someone in prison  a while ago, he was a bit 'odd', he kept writing letters in block capitals and underlining things and asking me to type letters for him, mail them to solicitors, human rights people etc, the letters could get agressive (about his situation). Kevin didn't like this bloke (he gave me this blokes prison address) because he said he was as guilty as hell. This guy and another robbed and beat their victim and poured gloss paint over his head, put this man in the bath, washed it off and did it again but poured the gloss into his mouth. This guy had learning disabilities, he thought they were his friends and were going home to have a few cans.
I really don't want a 'friend' in or out of prison like that but for Kevin to be 'this man's a madman, he tortured this guy and poured gloss on him twice' when he's no better.  8)><( 8(8-))

Joanne, you come across as a very humble and caring person, you are wasted on people like that.  I worry that you write to these psycho"s and potentially put yourself at risk when they get out.  These men perceive caring people as being weak and seek to take advantage of them.

I must say this also Joanne. I have read most of your posts and watched as you have defended your integrity on a public platform...way to go girl!   It's a real pity your friend Leanne isn't similiarly disposed to do so.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2012, 03:00:45 PM »
Thank you David.
The whole 'sorry ' episode has been a wake up call for me on mny levels, thankfully I've been relatively unscathed. This has to be a learning curb for me.
Hopefully, we as a team can unravel the enigma that is Kevin, so this does not continue to happen. I think I'll just keep to the one prisoner and his family and just send birthday and christams cards into the ones in need and use a safe address via the official routes.
When I read it not as myself, I know it doesn't make for good reading on my part but I live and learn, the alternative it be cynical at every turn which is a trait I was trying to shake off  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #627 on: June 21, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:31:00 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #628 on: June 21, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
Stephanie,
I don't think Lea Anne went into KC's facebook account, I went into the Craigies Angels account because he gave me the log in details. At the time he had mine, I changed mine the next day though, not that there's anything of interest to anyone going on  8(0(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #629 on: June 21, 2012, 03:14:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:31:12 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation