Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381689 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #630 on: June 21, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
 8((()*/No worries Stephanie.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #631 on: June 21, 2012, 03:22:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:31:29 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #632 on: June 21, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
Lea Anne, won't be coming back to this forum and nor will Paul.
I will not be passing messages on for anyone from here on in, I just want to be ok with everyone and friends with everyone at the end of this. I don't think we're going to get anywhere by asking Lea Anne to do any more for this case, she has made it clear she doesn't want involving.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #633 on: June 21, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:31:42 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #634 on: June 21, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »
Okies.
I don't want to know all the in's and out's, thats too much hard work for me.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #635 on: June 21, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
.!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:31:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #636 on: June 21, 2012, 03:40:50 PM »
I don't think it needs a reply does it!  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #637 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:32:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #638 on: June 21, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:32:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #639 on: June 21, 2012, 04:03:41 PM »
I think if my name is on there, I'd want it turning in so that I could clear myself and also stop him from using it again, it's fraud isn't it and if there's any debts or anything underhand are the people named on it liable? I haven't signed anything for Kevin and he doesn't know my signature and I haven't given him permission to pp anything either.
Yes-what a friggin' mess.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #640 on: June 21, 2012, 04:36:22 PM »
A rogue builder who never seemed able to complete home renovations across Hammersmith and Fulham but was content to pocket vast sums has been jailed for three years. Darren Thomas Bolger, a 41 year old builder from the SW19 area, was found to have taken large amounts of money prior to starting building works. These included residential extensions and loft conversions under the names of multiple companies like 'Building Matters London Ltd.'  His modus operandi was simple, he collected money from homeowners, left works unfinished, and returned to collect his tools. The homes would then be left strewn with masonry and all manner of junk , even WCs (pictured).

His luck ran out after he was confronted by a Queen's Counsel (QC), one of his victims who ocassionally sat in a London Court. Witnesses also had to be flown in from America whilst three defence witnesses were arrested for failing to answer summonses. Added to that, diligent work by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham led by DC Angela Mills and DS Richard Gilbert, who made sure Bolger was eventually nailed. He received a three-year custodial sentence at Norwich Crown Court.

Detective Sergeant Richard Gilbert from Hammersmith and Fulham CID said: “This was a complicated investigation involving many victims and culminating in a fourteen week trial. I am pleased that the defendant has been found guilty of defrauding four families of almost a quarter of a million pounds. Hammersmith and Fulham Payback Unit will continue investigations into his finances to try to secure compensation for the victims. “

http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/node/4644

Interesting comment at the bottom of this article:

'I am also owed a large amount from Darren Bolger when he tried to set up a dodgy charity called Justice on Appeal.'

Balony

« Reply #641 on: June 21, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
A rogue builder who never seemed able to complete home renovations across Hammersmith and Fulham but was content to pocket vast sums has been jailed for three years. Darren Thomas Bolger, a 41 year old builder from the SW19 area, was found to have taken large amounts of money prior to starting building works. These included residential extensions and loft conversions under the names of multiple companies like 'Building Matters London Ltd.'  His modus operandi was simple, he collected money from homeowners, left works unfinished, and returned to collect his tools. The homes would then be left strewn with masonry and all manner of junk , even WCs (pictured).

His luck ran out after he was confronted by a Queen's Counsel (QC), one of his victims who ocassionally sat in a London Court. Witnesses also had to be flown in from America whilst three defence witnesses were arrested for failing to answer summonses. Added to that, diligent work by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham led by DC Angela Mills and DS Richard Gilbert, who made sure Bolger was eventually nailed. He received a three-year custodial sentence at Norwich Crown Court.

Detective Sergeant Richard Gilbert from Hammersmith and Fulham CID said: “This was a complicated investigation involving many victims and culminating in a fourteen week trial. I am pleased that the defendant has been found guilty of defrauding four families of almost a quarter of a million pounds. Hammersmith and Fulham Payback Unit will continue investigations into his finances to try to secure compensation for the victims. “

http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/node/4644

Interesting comment at the bottom of this article:

'I am also owed a large amount from Darren Bolger when he tried to set up a dodgy charity called Justice on Appeal.'

Kevin Craigie ~ Justice on Appeal

"dodgy charity called Justice on Appeal"  you can't make this s*** up  8()(((@#

Offline Angelo222

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #643 on: June 21, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »
The Trustees up to that point were..

Kevin Craigie, Akin Sankofa, Ms Joanne Howe and Mrs Doreen Smithyman.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Farrah