Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381661 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #645 on: June 21, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »
The Trustees up to that point were..

Kevin Craigie, Akin Sankofa, Ms Joanne Howe and Mrs Doreen Smithyman.
I wonder if Doreen and Akin know their names were put to this.
I also want it to be know, I didn't know my name was attached to this until last September and I haven't and never have acted for anyone under the Justice on Appeal charity and I also never dealt with finances, paperwork or signed anything on behalf of JOA.

Offline John

« Reply #646 on: June 21, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »
The Trustees up to that point were..

Kevin Craigie, Akin Sankofa, Ms Joanne Howe and Mrs Doreen Smithyman.
I wonder if Doreen and Akin know their names were put to this.
I also want it to be know, I didn't know my name was attached to this until last September and I haven't and never have acted for anyone under the Justice on Appeal charity and I also never dealt with finances, paperwork or signed anything on behalf of JOA.

As Trustees of a charity it would be expected that you all knew each other and met regularly to agree matters.

Are you saying that this never happened Joanne?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #647 on: June 21, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
I have never met Kevin-ever.
I have never met Akin Sankofa and nor have I heard of the name before nor have I ever met Doreen Smityman or heard of the name before.
There were never any meetings between the 4 of us.

The first indication I had that JOA was trouble was when the prisoner I write to rgularly (Wyndham Thomas) made me aware, this was about Christmas. it was then brought to my attention that a few prisoner (most of them I did nit know) asked if we were responsible for sending them letters asking if we could take their cases on. I am not aware any of us sent these letters out and I (me) got in touch with the people I knew about to say we'd not sent these letters. I also suggested at this time that the charity needed to be closed down because it had already got a bad name before this and the letter incident made it worse.

Retribution

« Reply #648 on: June 21, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »
Surely this is a matter for the police. How could any compassionate person take money from these poor families

Offline Joanne

« Reply #649 on: June 21, 2012, 05:15:15 PM »
I know the situation looks bleak for me but I'm not going to lie.
The report reads as Darren Bolger took the money from a lady called Wendy.

By stander

« Reply #650 on: June 21, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
I know the situation looks bleak for me but I'm not going to lie.
The report reads as Darren Bolger took the money from a lady called Wendy.

ive heard investigations are ongoing in this case  8-)(--)

Tony

« Reply #651 on: June 21, 2012, 05:34:05 PM »
What report are you referring to Joanne who is Wendy?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/node/4644

Mon, 14/05/2012 - 12:39 — Wendy Brown (not verified)
I am also owed a large amount
I am also owed a large amount from Darren Bolger when he tried to set up a dodgy charity called Justice on Appeal.

Offline John

« Reply #653 on: June 21, 2012, 05:41:16 PM »
I have never met Akin Sankofa and nor have I heard of the name before nor have I ever met Doreen Smityman or heard of the name before.

The first indication I had that JOA was trouble was when the prisoner I write to rgularly (Wyndham Thomas) made me aware, this was about Christmas. it was then brought to my attention that a few prisoner (most of them I did nit know) asked if we were responsible for sending them letters asking if we could take their cases on. I am not aware any of us sent these letters out and I (me) got in touch with the people I knew about to say we'd not sent these letters. I also suggested at this time that the charity needed to be closed down because it had already got a bad name before this and the letter incident made it worse.

Thank you for being so up front with all of this Joanne.  There definitely seems to have been something fishy going on here and Kevin Craigie is up to to his neck in it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Tony

« Reply #654 on: June 21, 2012, 05:43:44 PM »

Thank you for being so up front with all of this Joanne.  There definitely seems to have been something fishy going on here and Kevin Craigie is up to to his neck in it.

Fraud is a criminal offence does anyone have a copy of said document?

AgentA

« Reply #655 on: June 21, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »
i wonder where the names came from for the prisoners that received the letters from JOA and of course who had  signed them 8-)(--)

Noddy

« Reply #656 on: June 21, 2012, 06:05:20 PM »
8((()*/No worries Stephanie.

Personally I think Leanne is being foolish, that is not an attack that is an opinion.

Leanne said this to me a couple of years ago 'Please note anything that happened on Kevins facebook is his business and he doesnt have a problem with it, so I dont consider that any of your business"

All I am saying is I believe Leanne has known what Craigie has been up to for several years.

She may have been too frightened to do anything about it then, hence her attacks on me but I understand that.

She may have been getting attacked from all sides and went on the attack in return.

I hope she has learnt something from back then and is stronger and doesn't allow his to continue with his harrassment.

We are all willing to support Leanne, as I've said, it's Craigie who is the danger and the one responsible for turning everyone else against each other. IMHO

Poor women  8(8-))

realtruth

« Reply #657 on: June 21, 2012, 06:05:50 PM »

Joanne the cat pic belongs to a french speaker extraordinaire!! Both the pic and descrip. -don't ask,or we will be off at another tangent.
The person I believe Craigie had you write too is from Blackpool?
If so Craigie said from early last year the guy is as guilty as hell and a nutter. Hmm kettle pot black comes to mind!
You are very brave Joanne as KC is a dangerous reptile.
Its not Padgate! Thank the Lord.
I had to look a few times thinking how did that happen, has someone hacked me? But i don't think I've taken a picture of Pad like that, the ginger is a different shade and in different places and I don't have bed clothes like that or a chair/sofa like that either.

Really, I'm a bit mad about something. I wrote to someone in prison  a while ago, he was a bit 'odd', he kept writing letters in block capitals and underlining things and asking me to type letters for him, mail them to solicitors, human rights people etc, the letters could get agressive (about his situation). Kevin didn't like this bloke (he gave me this blokes prison address) because he said he was as guilty as hell. This guy and another robbed and beat their victim and poured gloss paint over his head, put this man in the bath, washed it off and did it again but poured the gloss into his mouth. This guy had learning disabilities, he thought they were his friends and were going home to have a few cans.
I really don't want a 'friend' in or out of prison like that but for Kevin to be 'this man's a madman, he tortured this guy and poured gloss on him twice' when he's no better.  8)><( 8(8-))
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:19:06 PM by realtruth »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #658 on: June 21, 2012, 06:07:13 PM »
The people chosen for the letters-most of them were in the public domain and were 'high profile' like Jordan Cunliffe etc, I suspect they only had to type in 'possible miscarriages of justice' into google and it would give them all the information they would need.

Harriet

« Reply #659 on: June 21, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
i wonder where the names came from for the prisoners that received the letters from JOA and of course who had  signed them 8-)(--)

Prisons through out the UK have been in receipt of flyers from JOA.The prison services have been notified.It makes you wonder who would help any fraudulent organisation like this.