Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381675 times)

AgentA

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #750 on: June 22, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »

[/quote]

Its always the same few who claim 'lynch mob mentality' isn't it? Why couldn't Kevin just admit his part in it, at least he might have had a chance to sort things out and make amends but instead he's claiming innocence and showing no remorse and still carrying on doing the same old same old while implicating other people (like myself) into his underhand tactics and carrying on doing the same. Now I'm finding out he's put my name to things, letters have been sent out by someone claiming to be from the charity he put my name to, advertised MOJ without the person (or their families) consent and so on. So, now I'm at real risk of being of being associated with him to, except I'm here trying to face the music and hoping some of the other forum members can help me because actually they're not a ,lynch mob, they're straight talking people who know the law better than I do and I'd sooner deal with straight talker than people who shy away from the truth, sometimes the truth hurts but it's not going to correct itself if you chose to run off at every turn.
I'm sure one of the accounts claiming lynch mob was KC or one of his merry helpers, if it is a merry helper I suggest you wise up because it's possible he's doing to you what he did to me.
[/quote]

Joanne , Are you saying the letters sent out from JOA had your name on them ? is there a signature? who's was this ? was it pp'd JOA ?
Kevin is a very devious person, Giving his log in details for his various  accounts, he believes he has a "get out clause" ...like this....oh so and so had my details, so did so and so ...but what he doesn't realise is the abusive emails/ threats etc can be traced back to his ip address  ?{)(** Now it seems that letting others take the "rap" for his doings is all part of his game , but like all games, there is a winner and a loser...he will not win his game, not now or ever ..the finishing line is fast approaching for Craigie

MiddleMan

« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2012, 11:09:48 AM »
So who Says he did all this, have you seen the proof. or is it being made up to settle a scoore. Simple Question.

MiddleMan

« Reply #752 on: June 22, 2012, 11:11:02 AM »
Dont Shoot the Messenger.

MiddleMan

« Reply #753 on: June 22, 2012, 11:15:38 AM »
The Legal System in this Country does Make Mistakes. Did they make a Mistake in the Craigie Case. From his Pictures he doesnt look  that bright. Maybe he is telling the truth, but no one will listen. He may well be a down to Earth loving caring sort of chap.

MiddleMan

« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »
The Legal System in this Country does Make Mistakes. Did they make a Mistake in the Craigie Case. From his Pictures he doesnt look  that bright. Maybe he is telling the truth, but no one will listen. He may well be a down to Earth loving caring sort of chap.

99% of Gay Men are loving. Kind hearted and GENTLE.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #755 on: June 22, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »
The letter sent out in the name of JOA didn't have my name on. They had JOA on them not an individual name as far as I know.
I hve NEVER signed anything to do with JOA and/or Kevin Craigie and I did not give permission for ANYONE to pp my signature. I asked if anything needed to be signed when the charity was going to be closed if I needed to sign anything and was told no, so I did look for proof that he had indeed closed the charity.
What worries me is the other 2 people named on the trustees board, they might not know they were put down as such and I don't know them, so I cannot let them know.
I had the log in details for the facebook JOA account to look something up, I do not think it was an intention on Kevin's part that I would keep the details but I put it to memory and I only logged back in when he came on here and was operating fake accounts, I didn't think he'd be so stupid as to document that he was doing this in private mails.
Kevin has since changed the passwords to his now Kevin Craigies page.
Is he allowed to work for an advice centre of any kind or a HIV/Aids charity? The latter must come under vulnerable people, surely.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #756 on: June 22, 2012, 11:23:59 AM »
So who Says he did all this, have you seen the proof. or is it being made up to settle a scoore. Simple Question.
There is no score to settle, what needs sorting out is how many other people he has targetted in his underhand tactics by putting their name on documents that they are not aware of, keeping files he isn't entitled to of people who do not want representing by him and quite franky he hasn't done ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to help them, the lies he tells ie I am innocent when he clearly isn't and the sheer amount of organisations he infiltrates, he goes round them all like he did JENGbA saying he'll help them but he doesn't, he took over JOA and did nothing. Then there's the articles he writes for the insider times where he claims to be a MOJ when he clearly isn't.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #757 on: June 22, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:37:58 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #758 on: June 22, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
You are right M.M. you do not know K.C. he is a tw... He is economical with the truth.

only me

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »
Eh?  What's being gay got to do with the price of fish??!

You can't say that someone isn't capable of murder because of their sexual orientation, just as much as you can't say they ARE capable of murder because of it! 

There was a story yesterday on the BBC about a father in Texas who found a man raping his 5 year old daughter.  He beat him up to stop him attacking her, and the rapist subsequently died.  While the man was still alive, he called the Police, told them what had happened and begged them to get there faster because the man was dying.  NOTHING about what that man did was premeditated.

Even if KC had called the Police two DAYS after what happened I would have more sympathy for him.  The fact is, he did nothing about it while it was happening and nothing about it after it had happened.  It may not have been premeditated, but that doesn't excuse him in my opinion.

AgentA

« Reply #760 on: June 22, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »
Is he allowed to work for an advice centre of any kind or a HIV/Aids charity? The latter must come under vulnerable people, surely.

Anybody working with young, old , disabled and vulnerable people has to by law be covered by a CRB , even on a volunteer basis ,in most cases now these are Enhanced Checks and are very in-depth..anything in his past would flag up a potential "warning bell" ..these "warning bells are never ignored by the "Employer"...

If Craigie has filled a CRB Check form out , then he has to disclose ALL his criminal convictions ...this then goes off to the police for clarification, now when that check got sent back to CAB they would /should have contacted the police to ask a question (although they would not get details from the police about the crimes) That Question being....BASED ON THIS PERSONS CRIMINAL RECORD DOES HE POSE A THREAT IN THE LINE OF WORK HE WILL BE DOING ? they will get their answer, go away and make a decision based on that answer...But if the police say he is a threat then they have to look out for the people for whom they are looking out for , if anything came to light after this fact, they would have to reconsider their decision ...Do you get what I'm saying Joanne ?
But if he wasn't quite truthful on his application then ,that's another matter ..

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2012, 11:41:55 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:38:19 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:39:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #763 on: June 22, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:39:54 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #764 on: June 22, 2012, 12:11:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:39:43 PM by Nicholas »