Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381696 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #780 on: June 22, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »
I seem to remember someone went round to Kevin's house in Derby one Sunday afternoon (I won't name them because I may be wrong) with a view to retrieving the files Kevin had and I think (I only think) the laptop too but the police were called (I don't know the reason why) and I don't know if the files were returned or not.
That same day, what I can only call 'random, cryptic ramblings' appeared on Kevins facebook wall and a few people said 'Oh, he's drunk again' to which he replied 'its only PG Tips for me', later on that day or early the next day, the offending posts were removed. I think this is a trait that Kevin does, drinks, posts ramblings and then later takes it down, its happened a few times.
There was a newspaper article a while ago relating to Kevin taking the CAB to the tribunal, is this not a conflict of interest him going back to work for them?

Offline sika

« Reply #782 on: June 22, 2012, 03:44:15 PM »
From reading what has gone on here recently it is obvious to me that some posters like to dish it out but cannot take the backlash.

Lets try to behave like adults folks and move on.    8(0(*
To which posters are you referring, John?

The guests.
Thanks John,  I am desperate not to upset or antagonize  Stephanie on here and hope that I haven't done so.
I can't begin to imagine how desperate she must feel.  Are the alternative suspects aware that they are mentioned in the latest submissions to the CCRC? 

Tony

« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »

That same day, what I can only call 'random, cryptic ramblings' appeared on Kevins facebook wall and a few people said 'Oh, he's drunk again' to which he replied 'its only PG Tips for me', later on that day or early the next day, the offending posts were removed. I think this is a trait that Kevin does, drinks, posts ramblings and then later takes it down, its happened a few times.

Like Leanne then  8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »
I seem to remember someone went round to Kevin's house in Derby one Sunday afternoon (I won't name them because I may be wrong) with a view to retrieving the files Kevin had and I think (I only think) the laptop too but the police were called (I don't know the reason why) and I don't know if the files were returned or not.
There was a newspaper article a while ago relating to Kevin taking the CAB to the tribunal, is this not a conflict of interest him going back to work for them?

I would think that Camden CAB have no knowledge of what went on in Derby.

EAST Staffordshire Citizens' Advice Bureau is being sued by a former employee who claims a reference it gave him wrecked his job prospects by portraying him as being like television idiot Frank Spencer.

Already an experienced CAB worker, he had risen from the rank of trainee advisor in Derby to deputy manager in Erewash in 18 months, a progression which normally takes five years.

Mr Craigie gave advice on issues ranging from debt to discrimination at work and initially enjoyed dealing with a caseload of five clients per day, but, keen to find a permanent post, opted to leave when he began to find the atmosphere in the office stressful.

Read more...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:19:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2012, 04:26:51 PM »
From reading what has gone on here recently it is obvious to me that some posters like to dish it out but cannot take the backlash.

The guests.
Thanks John,  I am desperate not to upset or antagonize  Stephanie on here and hope that I haven't done so.
I can't begin to imagine how desperate she must feel.  Are the alternative suspects aware that they are mentioned in the latest submissions to the CCRC?

Stephanie has to cope with daily pressures which most people will never encounter in their lifetime.  This can become intolerable at times and especially so when trolls who aren't in the least interested in Simon's case attack her from the relative safety of other forums.

Stephanie has always had the courage to post under her own name but this carries with it the usual dangers associated with the internet and forums in particular.  I admire her tenacity and sheer determination to get her husband home.  Maybe she requires some time out in order to recharge her batteries.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sika

« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »

The guests.

Stephanie has to cope with daily pressures which most people will never encounter in their lifetime.  This can become intolerable at times and especially so when trolls who aren't in the least interested in Simon's case attack her from the relative safety of other forums.

Stephanie has always had the courage to post under her own name but this carries with it the usual dangers associated with the internet and forums in particular.  I admire her tenacity and sheer determination to get her husband home.  Maybe she requires some time out in order to recharge her batteries.

Great post.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:39:50 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2012, 04:37:52 PM »
I'm begining to regret being involved with Kevin and Kevins case now. Might be time to retreat me thinks.

Offline John

« Reply #789 on: June 22, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »

The guests.

I would think the alternative suspects are well aware that they are in the frame.  In fact, they are more than suspects, I would call them the perpetrators.

Offline sika

« Reply #790 on: June 22, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »

The guests.

I would think the alternative suspects are well aware that they are in the frame.  In fact, they are more than suspects, I would call them the perpetrators.

I wonder if they will attempt to disrupt the appeal?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:44:47 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #791 on: June 22, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
I'm begining to regret being involved with Kevin and Kevins case now. Might be time to retreat me thinks.

You have been most forthcoming Joanne and it is a credit to you.  It is just a pity others don't have the backbone which you have exhibited but have instead chosen to cower in the shadows and use third parties to speak for them.

Their time will come though.

Offline sika

« Reply #792 on: June 22, 2012, 04:54:25 PM »
Thanks for sorting my posts out John.  I haven't got the first idea what I'm doing! 8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #793 on: June 22, 2012, 05:00:48 PM »

You have been most forthcoming Joanne and it is a credit to you.  It is just a pity others don't have the backbone which you have exhibited but have instead chosen to cower in the shadows and use third parties to speak for them.

Their time will come though.
Unfortunately, I'm more worried about my time and I'd prefer it not to come because it's not looking good from where I'm standing! The others involved with KC will have to sort themselves out, there's only so much you can do to help people but ignorance will not be bliss and they need to acknowledge they might be implicated in things and there may well be a consequence, I'm hoping not or for it to be minimal (ie this is a lesson hard learned and don't do it again) but we'll see. Can I come back on the miscarriages section?  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #794 on: June 22, 2012, 05:10:04 PM »
Thanks for sorting my posts out John.  I haven't got the first idea what I'm doing! 8-)(--)

It's just the odd bracket   [  ]  that makes a difference but easy when you know how.