Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381651 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #870 on: June 23, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:50:04 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

AgentA

« Reply #871 on: June 23, 2012, 06:24:36 PM »
Is the blue forum run by the same people as this one?
I've got confused somewhere and though the blue forum eas facebook 8()-000(

no and it seems that his game is up there too...now i wonder if Karen Torley will have his "back" and fight his corner ? 8)--))

AND THERE SHE BLOWS , WANTING POSTS REMOVED !!!!!!!!! too late luv , there is always someone quicker on the keyboard than you .....screenshots are so good  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2012, 06:25:37 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:50:21 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

AgentA

« Reply #873 on: June 23, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »
heads up .....
It is the only time I am likely to do this, so make the most of it.  I owe john Lamberton an apology.  D-FENS is not John Lamberton, he is in fact Tim Bennett.  For those with long memories the IP used was the same as Captain Chevasse and Ama Dablam.  I misremembered the identity of Captain Chevasse.  In fairness to Lamberton he does not use crude language or make sexually suggestive posts and that should have alerted me to my mistake.  Bennett of course does.  Apologies.

wrong again ngb1066.... @)(++(*
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.975.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #874 on: June 23, 2012, 06:29:07 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:50:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #875 on: June 23, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »
Karen Torley and Kevin Craigie are banged to rights!

Offline John

« Reply #876 on: June 23, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »
heads up .....
It is the only time I am likely to do this, so make the most of it.  I owe john Lamberton an apology.  D-FENS is not John Lamberton, he is in fact Tim Bennett.  For those with long memories the IP used was the same as Captain Chevasse and Ama Dablam.  I misremembered the identity of Captain Chevasse.  In fairness to Lamberton he does not use crude language or make sexually suggestive posts and that should have alerted me to my mistake.  Bennett of course does.  Apologies.

Well would you credit it!!!  Neil has done the right thing.

Thanks Neil.   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #877 on: June 23, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:51:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #878 on: June 23, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:51:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #879 on: June 23, 2012, 06:34:57 PM »
In fact, as a sign of good faith, if Neil wants to send me or even post the IP which D-FENS was using i will be able to confirm who it actually is.

Over to you Neil?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #880 on: June 23, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:51:27 PM by Nicholas »

AgentA

« Reply #881 on: June 23, 2012, 06:37:17 PM »
In fact, as a sign of good faith, if Neil wants to send me or even post the IP which D-FENS was using i will be able to confirm who it actually is.

Over to you Neil?

Nice one John x 8@??)(

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #882 on: June 23, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:51:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline sika

« Reply #883 on: June 23, 2012, 06:39:40 PM »

Over to you Neil?

Can't say fairer than that!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #884 on: June 23, 2012, 06:40:23 PM »
A lot of them look 'savage' on that forum, I don't think I'll join!