Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381641 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1050 on: June 24, 2012, 06:27:34 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:42:38 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline puglove

« Reply #1051 on: June 24, 2012, 06:31:14 PM »
The blue forum have another agenda, this is clear.... as the troll

KEVIN CRAIGIE posts as bloggs and son

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2900.msg101362.html#msg101362

Craigie appears desperate to go back to the institution from where he came.

He cannot cope with life on the outside and never will.

His lies, deceipt, harrassment and manipulation of the mind empower him.

But he is clearly weak - he knows it is only be a matter of time.

He is attacking at every given opportunity - he is everywhere.....

The heat is on for Craigie and the enevitable is only a matter of time away...

He wants to be caught - to go back to the safety of where he came from.....

IMHO

Bloggs and son is/was Belton
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1052 on: June 24, 2012, 06:32:04 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:42:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1053 on: June 24, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »
I really don't like the blue forum, it's like the lunatics are running the asylum, one flew over the cuckoos nest. Most of the boards don't debate the title of it, they discuss each other, Coronationstreetrus.

Trolls uncovered

« Reply #1054 on: June 24, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »
Admin someone has mentioned that when Steph was attacked on here a couple of IP addresses had been detected as having come from Colchester in Essex. We could be on to something here so could you let us know the IP's pls or let Steph have them ta. ?>)()<

Under the skin

« Reply #1055 on: June 24, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
Poor mike t

KC as lookout:

Poor Mike,,,I can sense, and feel your frustration at the deception and mishandling of this case.
Things at WHF were certainly not what they appeared to be when police entered that building. Two bodies found downstairs,,,,then because they'd been confused  ( because Sheila had moved upstairs,,,,minus the nail varnish from her big toe,which proves that she was in the kitchen ) they then counted " another 4 bodies upstairs ?",,and as a consequence,ordered and received 6 body bags.
That was their 1st mistake at 7.38am,,,after that,, the mistakes kept on coming. What a disgrace.

Then finally to justify a conviction,,they cobbled up all manner of fabrications and elaborations ( particularly about the silencer ) the judge was swayed,and in turn so were the jury,,and poor Jeremy was convicted on such flimsy evidence, (purely circumstantial only ) that it just beggars belief.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2895.msg101425/topicseen.html#msg101425

Spineless

« Reply #1056 on: June 24, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1057 on: June 25, 2012, 07:36:03 AM »
Is everyone ok?
John, Stephanie, AgentA, Real truth and Peteats roll call over  @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1058 on: June 25, 2012, 08:49:15 AM »
Is everyone ok?

So???  What's happening?   Mat is real then and seems he has been banned again by auntie Keira.  You couldn't make it up if you tried.   I look forward to reading the posts Mat.   8((()*/

What about me Joanne ????
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

realtruth

« Reply #1059 on: June 25, 2012, 08:51:35 AM »
V busy stressful weekend Joanne.I did periodically log in to see if there was any update on that vile reptile.
My last update was that Phillipa (Pippa) Hart or her family had not given permission to KC to post details of her case on the forum.
This forum has come a long way in exposing the reality of  who and what KC is, however there  are still a few Q.s and conundrums left unanswered.
Also might be another topic thread,but just who is the FEMALE that out of the blue decided to support a MOJ (?) and began writing to them? This besides, made contact with immediate family members via a third person (Jengba) with an appointment  for them to attend JOA org.I do know the family member met this appointment and was greeted by 2 suited men in an office somewhere in Putney.I have little other detail of this meeting,though I do have other detail surrounding the mysterious contact of this vulnerable family,
 Historical this might be,however Craigie at the time was case worker for Jengba.To my knowledge this FEMALE

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1060 on: June 25, 2012, 08:52:26 AM »
Whoops!
Its early! My excuse is that I was testing to see who was really reading things  @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1061 on: June 25, 2012, 08:56:56 AM »
.......sorry about that.This FEMALE has  to my knowledge ,not been identified, no one has spoken to her,met her,all correspondence either by PO Box or email.

Just who is SHE? Is SHE a HE and HER a HIM? A vile reptile?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1062 on: June 25, 2012, 09:00:31 AM »
I periodically write to PH, AA and BL, I'm sure you know who I mean Real Truth but nothing like a penpal or supporting role and NEVER as a representative of JOA although I have the phone numbers of the mothers of PH, AA and BL but I have never spoken to them, I don't generally call people because my accent is such that most people outside Yorkshire struggle with it!  @)(++(*
I don't have any details of any meeting that have gone on with anyone, I have a nagging feeling that KC took finances from the mother of AA (PB) but I can't prove it, one day PB was desperately trying to get hold of Kevin on facebook, this would be round the time he was moving in March, i think and I asked her if I could help her but she said no.
Are these meetings to do with these supposed letters that were sent out? I also found out yesterday that a long standing member of JOA never actually left, so I'm now worried was has gone off.
The only person I have regular contac t with in this country is Wyndham Thoms (I have permission to use his name and he has told me his wife can tell me stuff about Kevin too) and I write to one in America.

realtruth

« Reply #1063 on: June 25, 2012, 09:01:19 AM »
Is everyone ok?

So???  What's happening?   Mat is real then and seems he has been banned again by auntie Keira.  You couldn't make it up if you tried.   I look forward to reading the posts Mat.   8((()*/

What about me Joanne ????
Good morning David ?{)(**

realtruth

« Reply #1064 on: June 25, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »
Joanne these events took place on the threshold of KC's demise with Jengba and the initiation of his involvement with JOA.It does not involve any of those you mention.It concerns a young woman convicted under JE murder.
It was events that unfolded at that time,which made me realise Craigie was something other than what he proposed to be.
If it can be confirmed that what several of us think HE is a HER and HE is that SHE, he has very serious questions to answer.Exposure of KC here might be only the tip of the iceberg.