Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381666 times)

AgentA

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1080 on: June 25, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »
Do you think KC is monitoring things on here? I think he probably is like.

Well of course he is  ?{)(**
He needs to keep up with how far we have dug into his vile/threatening behaviour.
But i believe he does know the implications for his actions, Hence facebook accounts being deleted, in an attempt to cover his back , Sadly he wont be able to cover his back , due to screenshots taken ...Oh and if police or probation went to Facebook, They will be able to access even deleted accounts   8)--)) I am in no doubt this vile excuse of a man will rear his ugly/vile/threatening face again in yet another guise ..and no doubt he will try to claim his accounts were hacked/ or used by others without his knowledge, as he has done before ...but the Ip address will verify that it WAS craigie and no one else...

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1081 on: June 25, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
Well, I know the postings on his facebook accounts will be traced to his IP address, I ask the vital questions before I do things  8(0(* and things removed from facebook can be retrieved by facebook if ordered to by the feds.
I went down to ask this morning if there's an anti-dote to hide my ass/kissmy ass or whatever because I'm sure there has to be but my mate's on holiday until next monday. I mean like every paedophile the world over would use it wouldn't they if it wasn't traceable?  8(8-))

AgentA

« Reply #1082 on: June 25, 2012, 02:18:10 PM »
In TOPIC........................I met KC @ a LAI meeting in London.This was a brief meeting with KC and Gloria M arriving late due to late train connections after travelling back from a meeting with Paul Cleland.
We  had spoke regularly on the phone prior to this.At this time KC was reported to be the case worker for Jengba.Indeed during our phone calls he would discuss with me cases he was reviewing
I was not impressed by LAI as all matters discussed were on an open forum in a public place.No confidentiallity whatsoever. It became apparent that LAI was more interested in their Jengba matters.I decided instantly that I would attend no more meetings.
I  did however join  the Jengba group as I did/do have concerns about the use of JE.
I noticed that Jengba supported cases regardless of merit.In particular that of a young woman  Samantha Joseph.The person responsible for highlighting the case was a R Leclerc .It concerned me that an organisation  trying to change a 300 yr old law would be seen to  support such a controversial JE murder case.
I discussed this with KC who told me Jengba committee wereall a bunch of raving loons and the probability was that R Leclerc was MI5 or at the least 1 or maybe 2 police  officers infiltrating the group to destroy it!
I pm’d R Leclerc who informed me that she had never met S Joseph yet was supporting her case?
ALARM BELLS.
I trawled the internet for any details of both KC and RL nothing turned up ,except for CAB report  and for both of them ,deviant sex sites,one more so than the other!
I kept this knowledge away from KC  whilst listening to his  wild  rambling conversations of MI5,degrading tales of Gloria M,Darren B etc.This was my attempt to gain inside knowledge from him to find out just who the hell he was and more so what he was all about!
KC asked me to attend an LAI meeting ,do him a favour as he wanted me to make contact with SJ’s mother and report back to him.KC was excited to know that I would attend and report back to him.
I made contact with the mother of SJ at the onset of the meeting.A very warm woman,weakened and  saddened that her talented only daughter had involved herself in events that led her to be the recipient of a life sentence.
Equally surprised that she had been summoned to an LAI meeting. was clear that she had no knowledge of any MOJ groups and had definitely not initiated any  of the events.
Immediately  GM passed her a letter from BBC4 ,an invitation for her daughter to be interviewed   in prison and give her an opportunity to tell her side of the story ALARM BELLS
Contact with BBC4 was made by R Leclerc and all responses used either through Jengba PO Box or GM’S email.
You might recall that BBC4 have gone on to do a prog re:SJ without having interviewed her!
I travelled home that night with this mother who further informed me that she had no idea who R Leclerc was ,other than she was writing to her daughter in HMP and using a P O Box for return mail.
She had no idea why an appointment had been made for her to go to JOA where she was met by 2 suited men.
She had no idea her daughters artwork/correspondence was being posted on jengba forum. Posed the Q to me isn’t that against the data protection act.
I passed this info over to the vile reptile and asked him if he was this R Leclerc.
He assured me he wasn’t (?) Immediately all artwork etc. Re SJ were deleted from Jengba site .......ohh and R Leclerc gave up her job removing herself to work in a war torn French speaking territory to work as a special nurse.
Make of it what you will............at this point KC attacked me on an open forum.

Now i wonder  if those two suited men  also approached another lady at a JENGBA meeting informing her that they could fast track her sons case to the COA , but would be a costly process, which in the course of events cost this lady 30k, which was raised from remortgaging her home  ..They were very polite and helpful!!..They even went to the ladies house, picked her up and drove her to the bank to collect the money ....BEFORE DISAPPEARING WITH THE 30K 8()(((@#, leaving a very vulnerable lady with another mortgage, and a son that still sits in prison...Were the men part of JENGBA? where these two men part of JOA ? Somebody would have passed details about her sons case on ! Does anybody at these organisations have access to a disability vehicle ...i wonder
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:22:58 PM by AgentA »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1083 on: June 25, 2012, 02:20:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:51:00 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1084 on: June 25, 2012, 02:24:01 PM »
The last bit about them having access to a disbled vehicle, I'm not sure what the significance is, are they making false/fraudlant claims or something?
I have to admit, that did take my breath away too, just when you think you've heard it all. 8(8-))

AgentA

« Reply #1085 on: June 25, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »
Well, I know the postings on his facebook accounts will be traced to his IP address, I ask the vital questions before I do things  8(0(* and things removed from facebook can be retrieved by facebook if ordered to by the feds.
I went down to ask this morning if there's an anti-dote to hide my ass/kissmy ass or whatever because I'm sure there has to be but my mate's on holiday until next monday. I mean like every paedophile the world over would use it wouldn't they if it wasn't traceable?  8(8-))

Yes its traceable  @)(++(* 8((()*/ 8**8:/: ?{)(** 8(>(( 8)-)))   just need the right person to investigate  ..ie police ect

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1086 on: June 25, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:51:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

AgentA

« Reply #1087 on: June 25, 2012, 02:40:25 PM »
Sources also tell me - ostrich syndrome is rife!!!

ha ha i like that....yes they all just bury their heads..perhaps when the charity commission does their "bit", and investigates the JOA , we know it wont stop there ...anyone whose name has ever been associated will be under suspicion ..and any other Charity that they are involved in may also get a little poke too 8)-)))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1088 on: June 25, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »
Yes, I'm prepared for a poker tournament.
Knowing my luck I'll do all the time for having my name on a piece of paper.

AgentA

« Reply #1089 on: June 25, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »
The last bit about them having access to a disbled vehicle, I'm not sure what the significance is, are they making false/fraudlant claims or something?
I have to admit, that did take my breath away too, just when you think you've heard it all. 8(8-))

Joanne the Disability car was what the men turned up in...whether a claim was false/fraudulent we do not know ..what worries us is this...if these men were not from JENGBA then the question needs to be asked/answered...The Case of this ladies son was with JENGBA at the time , So who had access to these 8(8-)) but who passed these on to the two crooks that then fleeced and ran ?

AgentA

« Reply #1090 on: June 25, 2012, 02:50:00 PM »
Yes, I'm prepared for a poker tournament.
Knowing my luck I'll do all the time for having my name on a piece of paper.

8(8-)) 8)><(   

peteats

« Reply #1091 on: June 25, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
 8-)(--) 8-)(--) A bit puzzled here. So Jackie. Was you getting banned from the Blue Forum something to do with Craigie. 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

peteats

« Reply #1092 on: June 25, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »
Well it is my belief that R.L. and K.C. are one and the same. Does it seem viable that a working nurse would travel across Morocco to a Major Airport Fly to London collect her mail from a P.O. Box and Fly home to her Border Crossing Barracks.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* what a load of Trollox. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1093 on: June 25, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
Of course they are. 8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1094 on: June 25, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:51:28 PM by Nicholas »