Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381665 times)

realtruth

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »
No tenner yet, could do with it, want to unlock my mobile and put it on another network!

it just might have got lost in the post? Doubt it though; probably misplaced amongst Craigie Rotters manuscript  @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #1261 on: July 04, 2012, 03:37:52 PM »
I know the feeling, the fridge is empty, No Grolsch. Still haven't received the dosh i was promised, bet the postie has had it  8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))).

Well it seems the Disposable little man has crawled back under his rock.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1262 on: July 04, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »
Oh yeah-I forgot, I'll post it..............
Nice yo see you back Peteats  8((()*/

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1263 on: July 04, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
I was sure he'd reappear before now  8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #1264 on: July 04, 2012, 08:35:13 PM »

slithered under a rock to crawl out of old skin. Elaphe
carinata  (craigienata)  @)(++(* @)(++(*

He will be back,guess is,in what guise??

peteats

« Reply #1265 on: July 04, 2012, 09:59:02 PM »

slithered under a rock to crawl out of old skin. Elaphe
carinata  (craigienata)  @)(++(* @)(++(*

He will be back,guess is,in what guise??

I am sure it will be a purrrr fect one  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1266 on: July 04, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1267 on: July 06, 2012, 03:13:12 PM »
He's been very quiet has Kevin-good.

Ripped

« Reply #1268 on: July 10, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
Justice on Appeal & it's trustees at the time (Darren Bolger, Brian Bolger & Carol Johnson)  never paid staff under the charity Justice on Appeal and therefore was taken to court from Sept 2010. Three staff received a court judgment for unpaid wages along with other offences in Feb 2011 and suddenly JA had three new trustees appointed.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1269 on: July 10, 2012, 01:50:54 PM »
That would be about the time I got involved with it when I understood Darren Bolger had left the charity. I'd have said it was about April but I can't quite remember but I thought it was after my birthday.
This turned out to be a lie and I didn't know that I was down on paper as anything until September and even then (and now) I never actually filled any forms in or signed anything. Would you have the details of the people who went to court at all or could they join the site as I'd love to hear their side of things as I would the other trustee because I don't know if she was aware of what was going on.
I'd also like to know how many prisoners were contacted by so called JOA about their cases because I never got to the bottom of that, I'm hoping there will be no repercussions from me being named on something, the only thing I ever suggested was it's closure because it had already got a bad name by the time I got involved and we never actually did anything for anyone (or ourselves) at all, it was pointless.
Is there anything else you can shed light on about him please? If you don't want to post it then please pm me.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1270 on: July 10, 2012, 01:57:12 PM »
Justice on Appeal & it's trustees at the time (Darren Bolger, Brian Bolger & Carol Johnson)  never paid staff under the charity Justice on Appeal and therefore was taken to court from Sept 2010. Three staff received a court judgment for unpaid wages along with other offences in Feb 2011 and suddenly JA had three new trustees appointed.

According to records I found on a Google search, Darren Bolger was a trustee when Kevin Craigie called himself the Managing Director of Justice on Appeal. 

Joanne.  Can you answer this for me please.  I know that Bolger was tried and convicted for fraud when he was operating as a builder but was he ever prosecuted for his involvement with JOA?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1271 on: July 10, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »

It must be possible to get a hold of this Judgement so that it can be posted.  Do we know which Court dealt with the case?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Ripped

« Reply #1272 on: July 10, 2012, 02:18:06 PM »
London Central 18th March 2011 (not Feb as I intially thought).

Ripped

« Reply #1273 on: July 10, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
3 x seperate claims & judgments.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1274 on: July 10, 2012, 02:20:48 PM »
David,
I have no idea. I was told by Kevin (I called him this particular day) that Darren had gone to Kevin's when he lived at Derby that he'd had a 'successful' meeting with Darren and had reach agreement for Kevin to take over but because Darren was still there he asked me to call him back which I did and Kevin told me he didn't like Darren and that he was corrupt and devious. I thought Darren had left the charity and Kevin had assumed position of JOA's leader. I didn't know who the other trustees were, I didn't realise he'd filled any paperwork out about it and I don't know if JOA actually took any cases on.
Nothing was mentioned about the history of JOA and even in 2011, Kevin was on about moving to London and it's be better for him because it'd be easier for him to get funding because he could do face to face meetings but in the meantime he asked me if I could think of anyone to ask, so I sent him a list of people who he might contact, I don't know if he did but no funding was forthcoming (none that I was aware of).
The next time JOA was mentioned was when I became aware that people in prisons were receiving mail from JOA asking if they wanted us to represent them. I don't know who sent the letters and I asked one of my prisoner to send a copy but he hadn't kept it because he'd decided to stick with JENGbA which I didn't question because it was his choice, however later he told me about the reputation JOA had at which time I suggested the problems tied to it were insurmountable and it'd be better being closed down.
It was closed, at which time I started to question Kevins integrity and try to get answers about him to at which point people started to tell me what he was like.