Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381686 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1276 on: July 10, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »
http://www.studiolegaleinternazionale.com/files/Note%20to%20the%20Court%20under%20Prosecution%20of%20Offences%20Act%201985%20s.%206.pdf
http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/wlt/content/rogue-builder-jailed-over-%C2%A3250000-con-struction-works

There's a couple of links if they're any use.

I know about the builder fraud but has there been any investigation into improprieties at Justice on Appeal yet?

Has Craigie's Angels been deactivated peeps?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:09:11 PM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1277 on: July 10, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
I've tried looking for Craigies Angels and Kevin Craigie on facebook and cannot find either. I don't know why and I've tried using an account I set up for my Granddad.
I don't know about the web site he was setting up with Karen Torley.

Offline John

« Reply #1278 on: July 10, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
I've tried looking for Craigies Angels and Kevin Craigie on facebook and cannot find either. I don't know why and I've tried using an account I set up for my Granddad.
I don't know about the web site he was setting up with Karen Torley.

You mean this one...  http://kevincraigie.webs.com/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1280 on: July 10, 2012, 04:06:41 PM »
They call him 'The Devils Advocate', he generally acts for anyone who's bad ass. I think he acted for Nicholas Van Hoogstraten and at one bit it looked doubtful he was even a qualified lawyer. I think his biggest case was John 'Goldfinger' Palmer.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1281 on: July 10, 2012, 05:50:59 PM »
When I read over this, I just think 'Oh dear God, why were you so ****ing stupid and didn't ask any questions?', probably because I wasn't expecting to be ripped off at the time and I though he was ok, so another lesson learnt.

Offline John

« Reply #1282 on: July 10, 2012, 07:35:27 PM »
When I read over this, I just think 'Oh dear God, why were you so ****ing stupid and didn't ask any questions?', probably because I wasn't expecting to be ripped off at the time and I though he was ok, so another lesson learnt.

You weren't to know that your name was put forward as a trustee Joanne.  What Kevin Craigie did was illegal and amounted to deception and fraud.

I have started a new thread on which you can see the charity return for yourself with your name on it as a Trustee.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:03:26 PM by John »

Ripped

realtruth

« Reply #1284 on: July 11, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »
hmm a little off topic,this guy GIOVANNI DI STEFANO......is recommended by Ian Hitchings that writes the true crime blog.Anyone have any details re:MO of Ian Hitchings ?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1285 on: July 11, 2012, 10:36:19 AM »

You weren't to know that your name was put forward as a trustee Joanne.  What Kevin Craigie did was illegal and amounted to deception and fraud.

I have started a new thread on which you can see the charity return for yourself with your name on it as a Trustee.

I'm just wondering, the name is mine (and probably some other people's too), the DOB isn't correct and neither is the address, so can anything be linked directly to me?

realtruth

« Reply #1286 on: July 11, 2012, 10:47:49 AM »
Joanne you wasn't to know just what a deviate you was dealing with.Though I am somewhat dismayed that it took you so long to find out,considering there were those close by who knew just how vile Kevin is.
Better late than never...... @)(++(*
Kevin is the one guilty of fraud and deception.
I am left wondering if Kevin using the guise of a female acting through Jengba  set up the meeting in Putney for a very vulnerable woman and whether he was one of the 2 suited men that greeted her????Hmmmmmm and has she gone on to pass over any cash??
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:50:53 AM by realtruth »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1287 on: July 11, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
There were things that didn't add up, like I couldn't find anything about his crime and he never said anything, however I should have asked, yet the people who I write to have loads of stuff online about them.
One person warned me about his drinking but I didn't believe them, I have apologised to them. it's 'odd' that once I did start asking people about him, after I was introduced to someone else, everyone came out saying the same stuff about him. I think there are some people who would rather stay friends with him than face his 'wrath'. I don't/didn't particularly want to have a big gun fight with him but I'm not prepared to put up with him and his lies and I don't want him as a friend, I'd sooner not have anyone than friends like him!
I think having joined here and read about him and listened to other people, nothing would suprise me with him anymore, I think he will go to any length possible to get the result he wants and I'm sure there are at least 2 people he has taken large sums of money from and plenty of others he has made false promises too, telling them he will help with their families cases and doing nothing which in my mind is as bad a robbing them because they're probably emotionally and mentally drained too. He does things in a manner that if you went to the police, they wouldn't be able to help and that bad, bad, bad.
I think it comes to something when another lifer says he gives them a bad name  @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1288 on: July 11, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
I was at a meeting where Craigie Rotter turned up late.He did tell me that one woman attended specifically to meet up with him re:getting justice for her son.This same woman opened her bag and brought out a brown envelope of cash.Due to his arrival only minutes before meeting ended he had no time to speak with this woman.In a phone call the day after he excitedly said did you see the money she was waiving around,she came specifically to meet me but I didn't get time  to speak to her,but in any case it is against my nature to take money from anyone.
Yeah right!!!Well maybe not in public  @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1289 on: July 11, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
You have nothing to be concerned about Joanne.  You didn't ask to be a Trustee or a member of the Justice on Appeal administration.  It is obvious from the incorrect d.o.b and address info that they have been falsified in order to deceive.  The bank account is of particular interest and I think we should be looking into that as it usually takes two signatories to authorise any transaction on a charity organisations account.

Question is, were trustee signatures forged?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!