Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1266438 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #10335 on: December 06, 2020, 09:01:26 AM »

The last two paragraphs of Brietta's Comment sums it all up for me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10336 on: December 06, 2020, 09:05:48 AM »
If ever a headline comes under the nonsense mentioned by Rowley back in 2017 surely this is it, tis the season to be silly.The sauce is out and about.

Rowley: There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9021491/Madeleine-McCann-case-German-police-want-return-Portugal.html

German police want to return to Portugal to probe Madeleine McCann case after British tourists gave them 'excellent' tips on her disappearance (but could local officers block their plan?)
German detectives have received excellent tips in past few weeks, says source

It’s sweet that you set so much store by Mark Rowley’s words - he does know what he’s talking about doesn’t he?  “ However she left that apartment - she's been abducted."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 09:08:43 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #10337 on: December 06, 2020, 09:22:09 AM »
It’s sweet that you set so much store by Mark Rowley’s words - he does know what he’s talking about doesn’t he?  “ However she left that apartment - she's been abducted."

Indeed, with a very important word missing, "stranger".
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10338 on: December 06, 2020, 09:25:38 AM »
Cleared subsequently? By who?

Pedro Da Carmo
Mark Rowley
HCW

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10339 on: December 06, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »
Indeed, with a very important word missing, "stranger".
Ohhhhh I see.  She was abducted by someone she knew.  Righty ho then.  That makes perfect sense.   (&^&
Couldn’t have been her parents though as Mark Rowley was satisfied it wasn’t them, so who then?
“The parents' involvement - that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.
"We're happy that's completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to re-open that or start rumours that's a line of investigation. The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we're trying to get to the bottom of what happened."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:11:56 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10340 on: December 06, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
Ohhhhh I see.  She was abducted by someone she knew.  Righty ho then.  That makes perfect sense.   (&^&
Couldn’t have been her parents though as Mark Rowley was satisfied it wasn’t them, so who then?
“The parents' involvement - that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.
"We're happy that's completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to re-open that or start rumours that's a line of investigation. The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we're trying to get to the bottom of what happened."
"Stranger" will do.

"However she left that apartment - she's been abducted by a stranger."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10341 on: December 06, 2020, 10:25:42 AM »
If ever a headline comes under the nonsense mentioned by Rowley back in 2017 surely this is it, tis the season to be silly.The sauce is out and about.

Rowley: There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9021491/Madeleine-McCann-case-German-police-want-return-Portugal.html

German police want to return to Portugal to probe Madeleine McCann case after British tourists gave them 'excellent' tips on her disappearance (but could local officers block their plan?)
German detectives have received excellent tips in past few weeks, says source

We already know that police from other countries can't carry out investigations in Portugal. I'm surprised the Daily Mail isn't aware of that fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #10342 on: December 06, 2020, 10:28:36 AM »
We already know that police from other countries can't carry out investigations in Portugal. I'm surprised the Daily Mail isn't aware of that fact.

Of course they can't.  Portugal doesn't want any old intelligent person looking into their bungling idiocy.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10343 on: December 06, 2020, 10:29:33 AM »
Redwood used the word stranger. The way things seem to be going we will soon know.
How will sceptics react if HCW has proof of abduction.. How will they react if CB is charged... How will they react if he is found guilty of the murder of Madeleine.

I would much rather that Maddies fell of the sofa and died instantly.. No suffering.. Or was abducted by a loving couple.. But it seems that isn't the case

Offline barrier

« Reply #10344 on: December 06, 2020, 10:30:51 AM »
Of course they can't.  Portugal doesn't want any old intelligent person looking into their bungling idiocy.

OG did a good impression of mimicking them if that's the case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #10345 on: December 06, 2020, 10:32:11 AM »
Redwood used the word stranger. The way things seem to be going we will soon know.
How will sceptics react if HCW has proof of abduction.. How will they react if CB is charged... How will they react if he is found guilty of the murder of Madeleine.

Snipped

For my myself fair do's if its the case, but imo it will not be.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10346 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:56 AM »
With agreement the Germans can go to Luz to look at where the crime happened.. Look at the crime scene.. Look at the surroundings..
That's investigating so you are wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10347 on: December 06, 2020, 10:34:38 AM »
Snipped

For my myself fair do's if its the case, but imo it will not be.
IMO it's heading that way

Offline barrier

« Reply #10348 on: December 06, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
IMO it's heading that way

We'll see.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10349 on: December 06, 2020, 11:35:48 AM »

I would much rather that Maddies fell of the sofa and died instantly.. No suffering.. Or was abducted by a loving couple.. But it seems that isn't the case
You only have to look at the thread about Brückner’s rape conviction to know how they will react.  It will all be a put up job by the corrupt German judiciary determined to pin Madeleine’s disappearance on this poor patsy.   I don’t need to be clairvoyant to predict this with 99.99% accuracy.