Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1214011 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2020, 10:56:27 PM »
Has an abduction been proven to have even occurred yet?
looks like the police teams in three countries are well on the way to proving it and clearly it is the main focus of all their attention.  How do you rationalise this to yourself?  Do you think they are all completely thick, or is it some huge EU conspiracy to keep the McCanns out of jail? 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:32:13 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 10:57:36 PM »
Are you seriously trying to suggest the McCanns were in cahoots with a German paedo in Pdl?

I don’t believe Clement Freud was German, no.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 10:58:23 PM »
looks like the police teams in three countries are well on the way to proving it and clearly it is the main focus of all their attention.  How do you rationalise this to yourself?  Do you think they are all completely thick, or is it some huge EU conspiracy to keep the McCanns out of jail?

Get back to me when they prove it.

Shouldn't be much longer now.......
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 10:59:29 PM »
Get back to me when they prove it.

Shouldn't be much longer now.......
Looks like you’re right, for once in your life.  8((()*/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 11:01:33 PM »
I don’t believe Clement Freud was German, no.
What sort of a smartarse response was that?  When did the police mention Clement Freud was a suspect?

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2020, 11:01:42 PM »
So you don’t believe there is any reason to suspect this convicted child abuser and holiday apartment burglar who was in PdL that night and who got rid of his car the day after Madeleine disappeared?

I think he should be investigated. I’m with Clarence Mitchell and the McCann’s though when it comes to pronouncements of guilt on Internet forums!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2020, 11:05:09 PM »
I think he should be investigated. I’m with Clarence Mitchell and the McCann’s though when it comes to pronouncements of guilt on Internet forums!
No one has pronounced anyone guilty (apart from Spam of course, but then he’s like a stuck record).

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 11:06:25 PM »
What sort of a smartarse response was that?  When did the police mention Clement Freud was a suspect?

I have read credible reports that allege he is a paedophile. I have also read credible reports that he formed a good relationship with K and G McCann. So the idea of the doctors being in “cahoots” with a PDL paedophile is actually quite well documented, IMO.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2020, 11:07:20 PM »
I have read credible reports that allege he is a paedophile. I have also read credible reports that he formed a good relationship with K and G McCann. So the idea of the doctors being in “cahoots” with a PDL paedophile is actually quite well documented, IMO.
What has any of this got to do with today’s news?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2020, 11:11:43 PM »

Such a pity that Clement Freud wasn't even In Praya de Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.  Perhaps you didn't know that.

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2020, 11:11:51 PM »
What has any of this got to do with today’s news?

You asked if I was suggesting that doctors were in “cahoots” with a PDL paedophile. I offered some reports which, IMO, suggest that yes such a scenario is well documented already.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2020, 11:14:08 PM »
You asked if I was suggesting that doctors were in “cahoots” with a PDL paedophile. I offered some reports which, IMO, suggest that yes such a scenario is well documented already.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?  I presume so.  I was referring as you must be only too aware to the German paedophile mentioned as the key suspect in today’s news briefing.  You made a post today on this thread which is about today’s news which suggested to me that you were making a connection between this new suspect and the McCanns.  Were you?

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2020, 11:15:04 PM »
Such a pity that Clement Freud wasn't even In Praya de Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.  Perhaps you didn't know that.

You’re missing my point. I’m not suggesting he was involved in MM’s disappearance. I’m pointing out that it is not fanciful to suggest connections between doctors and PDL paedophiles.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2020, 11:15:59 PM »
I believe MM to be dead, sadly. I just can’t see the two dogs making so many false alerts. This latest development, in my opinion, could piece together how a body could then have been concealed (possibly in a freezer) and the Smith family sighting could, in my opinion, have been them witnessing someone moving a child’s body from 5A to someone nearby with a vehicle.
Explain how a German Paedophile abducting Madeleine from the apartment could validate the freezer /Smithman/ death in the apartment theory.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »
You’re missing my point. I’m not suggesting he was involved in MM’s disappearance. I’m pointing out that it is not fanciful to suggest connections between doctors and PDL paedophiles.
Why did you even mention his name on this thread then?