Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1266482 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #10305 on: December 05, 2020, 02:45:49 PM »
But not enough to be sure of a conviction.

Which shows to me he is preparing his case very carefully

Offline barrier

« Reply #10306 on: December 05, 2020, 04:17:41 PM »
Then supply a Provable Alibi.

All of the unprovable waffle being spouted by Brueckner's current Lawyer means nothing.

Wolters is equal in his waffle.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10307 on: December 05, 2020, 05:06:18 PM »
Cite for the lawyers claim... No such claim.. You've made that up

You must remember the claim? That they were cleared by the archiving dispatch, which was not accepted by the Supreme Court.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10308 on: December 05, 2020, 05:21:24 PM »
You must remember the claim? That they were cleared by the archiving dispatch, which was not accepted by the Supreme Court.

Not sure why this is even an issue. The fact that the Supreme Court even mentioned the fact that the parents were not cleared proves that they had claimed it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10309 on: December 05, 2020, 05:27:45 PM »
I remember it well... So where did their lawyers say they had proven their innocence... As you posted... That's why I said you made it up... She never said that did she
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 05:31:05 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10310 on: December 05, 2020, 05:29:44 PM »
That's mostly been pointed out in response to the absurd claim by their libel lawyer that they had been proved innocent.

Here it is... So where did their libel lawyer say they had been proved innocent

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10311 on: December 05, 2020, 05:34:00 PM »
I remember it well... So where did their lawyers say they had proven their innocence... As you posted... That's why I said you made it up... She never said that did she

You’re playing semantics.

It does you no credit.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #10312 on: December 05, 2020, 06:12:00 PM »

The funny thing is that so many of the Portuguese articles I have read in the past couple of years have stated just exactly that and if not quite as a sine qua non more as an established fact of a situation which doesn't require emphasis.

I come across it regularly particularly when I'm looking for something else ~ but it seems that of late the word 'cleared' is definitely used in connection with the arguidos in Madeleine's case in the Portuguese press.

From July 2008 in the English press
McCanns and Murat formally cleared in case of missing Madeleine  https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/21/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime

To September 2020 in the Portuguese press the concensus is "CLEARED" and I think this is a situation the ECHR might resolve when the McCann case is eventually heard.

Madeleine McCann's 'mysterious' disappearance ever closer to being unraveled
Desaparecimento ‘misterioso’ de Madeleine McCann cada vez mais próximo de ser desvendado
A Polícia Judiciária (PJ) reabriu a investigação em 2013, depois de o caso ter sido arquivado pela Procuradoria-Geral da República em 2008, ilibando os três arguidos, os pais de Madeleine, Kate e Gerry McCann, e um outro britânico, Robert Murat.
The Judiciary Police (PJ) reopened the investigation in 2013, after the case was closed by the Attorney General's Office in 2008, clearing the three defendants, Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and another Briton, Robert Murat . https://regiao-sul.pt/2020/09/05/internacional/desaparecimento-misterioso-de-madeleine-mccann-cada-vez-mais-proximo-de-ser-desvendado/510791
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10313 on: December 05, 2020, 06:12:17 PM »
It's quite laughable that gunit thinks the statements are 100% accurate and then... Without any translation.. The lawyers claim that they had been cleared by the archiving becomes the archiving proved them innocent.
Then we have the phrase oft repeated by sceptics that the SC claim they haven't been proven innocent.. More sceptic fantasy

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10314 on: December 05, 2020, 06:31:53 PM »
The McCanns and Murat were cleared no matter how hard sceptics or their heroes try to spin it otherwise.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10315 on: December 05, 2020, 06:56:23 PM »
It's quite laughable that gunit thinks the statements are 100% accurate and then... Without any translation.. The lawyers claim that they had been cleared by the archiving becomes the archiving proved them innocent.
Then we have the phrase oft repeated by sceptics that the SC claim they haven't been proven innocent.. More sceptic fantasy

The Archiving Report couldn’t clear the parents or Murat...or prove them innocent....only a court could do that. A perpetrator who murders his wife isn’t innocent just because the police can’t prove it.

For me the ‘not proved their innocence’ claim in the SC report is much like the ‘not proven’ verdict in the Scottish courts.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:10:38 PM by faithlilly »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10316 on: December 05, 2020, 07:25:05 PM »
The Archiving Report couldn’t clear the parents or Murat...or prove them innocent....only a court could do that. A perpetrator who murders his wife isn’t innocent just because the police can’t prove it.

For me the ‘not proved their innocence’ claim in the SC report is much like the ‘not proven’ verdict in the Scottish courts.

There is no... Not proved their innocence claim.. In the SC judgement... It's a sceptic invention.. Just like gunit claim that their lawyer said they had been proven innocent... A made up fantasy

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10317 on: December 05, 2020, 07:31:16 PM »
There is no... Not proved their innocence claim.. In the SC judgement... It's a sceptic invention.. Just like gunit claim that their lawyer said they had been proven innocent... A made up fantasy

And meanwhile back in the real world.....!