Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius trial commences in Pretoria, South Africa. Includes Court video.  (Read 151691 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

So without being too crass can we all give our thoughts on what the verdict and sentence (if applicable) will be?

Guilty of murder (premeditated). or
Culpable homicide. or
Innocent

My view is guilty of murder and he is going to get a full life sentence.

Offline a.baker

Am I correct there with shot B, WS... or was it the third shot C (third trajectory up) which missed her ?
Shot A is said to be Reeva's hip
Shot B is said to have missed
Shot C is said to have hit Reeva's arm
Shot D is said to be final shot that is believed to be the head shot

Hope this helps!

Offline Wonderfulspam

So without being too crass can we all give our thoughts on what the verdict and sentence (if applicable) will be?

Guilty of murder (premeditated). or
Culpable homicide. or
Innocent

My view is guilty of murder and he is going to get a full life sentence.

Should be guilty of murder imo.

I'll be glad when the trial is over, it kept me awake thinking about it last night  8(8-))
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anna

Tuesday 15 April 2014

session 1

session 3

session 4

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:45:46 PM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Wonderfulspam

Tuesday 15 April 2014

session 1

No more please Anna, I can't stop watching them.....   
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:55:03 PM by John »

Offline puglove

Should be guilty of murder imo.

I'll be glad when the trial is over, it kept me awake thinking about it last night  8(8-))

OMG, me too, I kept dreaming that I was Reeva, and waking up with my heart banging.

I hope he gets life, but I'm doubtful.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Anna

No more please Anna, I can't stop watching them.....   8(8-))

@)(++(*

It does seem to be going on and on and on . I cant keep up
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:06:32 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline colombosstogey

Yes, he fired the first shot A (bottom trajectory) hitting Reeva's pelvis as she was stood up, then when he heard her fall back on to the magazine rack which was against the wall to the left of the toilet bowl, he changed his aim further to his right, shot B (next trajectory up) which missed her but ricocheted off the wall, shattered and caused bruising on her back.

She would have screamed, so did Pisstake Pistorius think it was a burglar screaming like a girl.......

The point for me is.

He shouts, Get the f&&ck out of my house, what twice close to the toilet door, now how come Reeva didnt hear him for gods sake.....He gave some nonsense about the fact or reason why he wouldnt hear her, so the same goes for a burglar surely, if no one replied why would you shoot at a door?

The blokes more barmy then the other one who has just had to go to SA after saying he was off his tree, but is now facing a trail.

No matter how you look at this case it just doesnt make no sense.

Offline Wonderfulspam

She would have screamed, so did Pisstake Pistorius think it was a burglar screaming like a girl.......

The point for me is.

He shouts, Get the f&&ck out of my house, what twice close to the toilet door, now how come Reeva didnt hear him for gods sake.....He gave some nonsense about the fact or reason why he wouldnt hear her, so the same goes for a burglar surely, if no one replied why would you shoot at a door?

The blokes more barmy then the other one who has just had to go to SA after saying he was off his tree, but is now facing a trail.

No matter how you look at this case it just doesnt make no sense.

One thing that makes sense to me, Oscar knew exactly who he was shooting at.

Offline Tim Invictus

It really annoys me is when that murderer uses the excuse he was trying to protect Reeva to explain his actions! Lying s..mbag!

I was interested to learn OP faces up to 5 years in prison for each of his two illegal discharge of a firearm charges. He also faces up to 15 years for the illegal possession of unlicensed ammunition in his safe! No wonder he wasn't even willing to admit these charges!

These are obviously maximum sentences but still he could get some serious prison time on those counts alone!

Offline John

His story that he thought Reeva was still in bed is the killer for me.  The first thing anyone would do in the circumstances he described would be to warn your partner to get out.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

His story that he thought Reeva was still in bed is the killer for me.  The first thing anyone would do in the circumstances he described would be to warn your partner to get out.

Witness Mrs Burger & others, described a brief pause between the 1st shot and the remaining 3.

He fired the first shot in the direction of the toilet, heard the magazine rack move when Reeva fell on it & fired the next 3 shots in the direction of where he knew the magazine rack was.

(up to 1:06.30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMsUK8mhGFw&feature=player_embedded#t=3620

Note the look from Nel to the judge.

'We were waiting for you to say you heard the magazine rack, you did, that's when you changed your aim'

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:41:56 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Anna

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:02:11 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline QC

I'm struggling to understand what a Forensic Geologist is doing testifying about ballistics, bruises on the body and light levels in the bedroom, a geologist for f##ks sake..........

Offline Tim Invictus

I'm struggling to understand what a Forensic Geologist is doing testifying about ballistics, bruises on the body and light levels in the bedroom, a geologist for f##ks sake..........

I have never heard a so called expert describe his evidence as a layman's view before! What a ridiculous witness easily exposed by the true expert in his field, Gerrie Nel!