Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1270453 times)

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2020, 11:40:50 PM »
Notice the desperate attempts by some to turn this latest news into more evidence against the McCanns.  If I hadn’t seen this tactic time and time again I would find it hard to believe but now literally nothing at all surprises me, the depths some people will sink, and the crass stupidity of the thoughts they actually choose to share with the rest of us.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2020, 11:41:45 PM »

Christian Hoppe, of the German federal office of criminal investigations, told the programme the suspect had two previous convictions for sexual abuse of girls. He said the suspect lived in Portugal between 1995 and 2007 in a house between Praia da Luz and Lagos, where it appears that he drew the attention of authorities for drug dealing and break-ins at hotels and holiday homes.

Did Amaral's team ever investigate him?

It took 9 years for OG to find him with all their millions. Amaral had five months and a limited budget...so probably not,
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2020, 11:41:53 PM »
Notice the desperate attempts by some to turn this latest news into more evidence against the McCanns.  If I hadn’t seen this tactic time and time again I would find it hard to believe but now literally nothing at all surprises me, the depths some people will sink, and the crass stupidity of the thoughts they actually choose to share with the rest of us.

What on earth are you talking about?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2020, 11:42:46 PM »
I said the man who the Smith family saw could ,IMO, have been carrying a dead child from 5A to someone with a vehicle. The latest development could fit with evidence I find compelling ~ the dog alerts and the Smith sighting.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:59:09 AM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2020, 11:42:52 PM »
I’m not suggesting he was involved. Please go back and read all my posts.
I know exactly what you are suggesting - that this German paedo suspect was used to dispose of Madeleine's body. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:00:29 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2020, 11:44:49 PM »
No I said the man who the Smith family saw could ,IMO, have been carrying a dead child from 5A to someone with a vehicle. The latest development could fit with evidence I find compelling ~ the dog alerts and the Smith sighting.
Like I asked before, explain how that all fits together then.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2020, 11:44:59 PM »
No I said the man who the Smith family saw could ,IMO, have been carrying a dead child from 5A to someone with a vehicle. The latest development could fit with evidence I find compelling ~ the dog alerts and the Smith sighting.

Feigned outrage...don’t let it bother you.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2020, 11:46:17 PM »

Crass stupidity to suggest doctors could have relationships with paedophiles, for example? Let’s discuss the evidence available in the public domain and let’s not resort to insults and chaff. Thank you in advance.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2020, 11:47:44 PM »
Crass stupidity to suggest doctors could have relationships with paedophiles, for example? Let’s discuss the evidence available in the public domain and let’s not resort to insults and chaff. Thank you in advance.
OK, start with the evidence presented this evening by the police and work it out from there.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2020, 11:49:13 PM »
Feigned outrage...don’t let it bother you.
There is nothing feigned about my outrage.  I do find the desperate desire by some to keep the McCanns in the frame quite outrageous, though not surprising.  What about you? 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:01:40 AM by John »

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2020, 11:50:29 PM »
I know exactly what you are suggesting - that this German paedo suspect was used to dispose of Madeleine's body.

I would believe compelling evidence of kidnap and murder. I believe this suspect should be fully investigated. No stone should be left unturned. It’s not me that refuses to accept certain conclusions are possible.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:02:17 AM by John »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »
The McCanns and Clement Freud became friends, correct?

Yes you are probably right.  So what does that mean?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2020, 11:51:46 PM »
I would believe compelling evidence of kidnap and murder. I believe this suspect should be fully investigated. No stone should be left unturned. It’s not me that refuses to accept certain conclusions are possible.
And what conclusions have you come as a result of today’s news that you believe are possible?