Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411133 times)

Offline insider

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2015, 12:45:59 PM »
Where would you suggest they should have been looking?

You didn't answer my question Ellie, why have the McCanns never searched for their missing child in Portugal since the day after she disappeared?
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2015, 12:46:48 PM »
They have searched and interviewed many locals over many years and provided many leads to the local police.

the mccanns have persuaded SY to investigate all leads and have persuaded the govt to spend 11 million funding it...that's far more impressive and effective to me

stephen25000

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2015, 12:53:51 PM »
the mccanns have persuaded SY to investigate all leads and have persuaded the govt to spend 11 million funding it...that's far more impressive and effective to me

To what end.

They have found nothing. It could be said that they were on the wrong track.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2015, 12:57:12 PM »
the idea the McCanns have not searched is ridiculous...they have organised the largest missing person search in history...they have actually done far more than the needhams if you want to be picky
There have certainly been some very thorough searches of lawyers' offices both in London and in Lisbon.

Offline insider

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »
There have certainly been some very thorough searches of lawyers' offices both in London and in Lisbon.

@)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*   8((()*/

Offline Brietta

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2015, 01:09:10 PM »

Indeed.

The files entrusted to Ricardo Paiva as head of the investigation and ignored ... were thoroughly searched and the information extrapolated.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2015, 01:09:24 PM »

Nice one Pegasus.

8@??)( 8@??)(
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:11:53 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2015, 01:11:13 PM »
You didn't answer my question Ellie, why have the McCanns never searched for their missing child in Portugal since the day after she disappeared?

Because there was nowhere to start from, and because they had no legal right to demand access to anywhere.

Any sighting even if true was reported after the event, and best left to The Police, especially if the child in question would not have been seen again in precisely the same place, or even in the vicinity.

Offline insider

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2015, 01:36:03 PM »
Because there was nowhere to start from, and because they had no legal right to demand access to anywhere.

Any sighting even if true was reported after the event, and best left to The Police, especially if the child in question would not have been seen again in precisely the same place, or even in the vicinity.

That's the most limp excuse I've ever read Ellie.  You and I know the truth is somewhat different.  Had the McCanns engaged with the Portuguese authorities instead of antagonising them this case could have been solved eight years ago.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2015, 01:58:35 PM »
That's the most limp excuse I've ever read Ellie.  You and I know the truth is somewhat different.  Had the McCanns engaged with the Portuguese authorities instead of antagonising them this case could have been solved eight years ago.

Your Opinion Only.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2015, 02:47:23 PM »

how would it have been solved....

Offline insider

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2015, 02:47:35 PM »
 ?{)(**
Your Opinion Only.

Isn't that what the parents of a missing child normally do?  ie Cooperate with police.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
?{)(**
Isn't that what the parents of a missing child normally do?  ie Cooperate with police.

not when the police have decided they are guilty...which is what amaral has told us...the mccanns had already co operated ..answering hours of questions and telling the police what happenned

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2015, 02:51:27 PM »
?{)(**

Kate was advised not to answer the questions.  Just as parents of missing children are advised not to search.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2015, 02:53:26 PM »

it does come under the heading of persuading others to search though, doesn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0