Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411108 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #450 on: November 07, 2015, 11:04:27 PM »
Where we part company on this one is that in my opinion there was an intrusion into the apartment.  It is also my opinion ... based on protocols which should be enacted when a child goes missing ... that the search should have been widened as soon as possible when Madeleine could not be found.

It doesn't matter how often with how many you search an apartment ... if the object of your search is not there ... you will not find it.
Madeleine McCann was not in the apartment or she would have been found.  I believe that by the time the GNR were on the scene she was secreted elsewhere or well on the way out of Luz.
If the search missed even just one physically big enough space then the search was absolutely incomplete.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #451 on: November 07, 2015, 11:10:32 PM »
If the search missed even just one physically big enough space then the search was absolutely incomplete.

Without a detailed report of exactly what and where was searched ... all is speculation. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #452 on: November 07, 2015, 11:10:52 PM »
It is a case of practicality and instinct ... or even someone coming behind and closing the doors.  We simply cannot know the exact circumstances within the apartment and the crime scene photographs depict a wardrobe door ajar.
But what about the 4 completely closed doors here Brietta?
Not saying they are relevant - just saying the search was incomplete.
ETA http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww159/Sashamorsal/McCannsWardrobe.jpg
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:39:39 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #453 on: November 07, 2015, 11:20:42 PM »
But what about the closed doors Brietta?
Not saying they are relevant - just saying the search was incomplete.

We do not know that the search was incomplete. 
Despite being wrapped in plastic the smell of decomposition from the loft space in Tia Sharpe's grandmother's house was evident. http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/13/tia-sharp-body-smell-decomposition

Therefore if the search for Madeleine was incomplete, as was the search for Tia, with the passing of time why wouldn't she have been found?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #454 on: November 07, 2015, 11:38:05 PM »
We do not know that the search was incomplete. 
Despite being wrapped in plastic the smell of decomposition from the loft space in Tia Sharpe's grandmother's house was evident. http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/13/tia-sharp-body-smell-decomposition

Therefore if the search for Madeleine was incomplete, as was the search for Tia, with the passing of time why wouldn't she have been found?
You've given an example of how about 20 experts can guarantee they've done a complete search of a small premises, when in fact what they've done is an almost complete search. The thing about search is, if it is a tiny bit less than complete, then it is certainly incomplete.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2015, 11:43:13 PM »
Apartment 5A is not a stately mansion complete with attics, cellars, priest holes and secret passages.

It is a small two bed flat.

Where do you suppose Madeleine was secreted within if you feel it was not adequately searched?

Tia Sharp was hidden in the loft of a small council house and no one found her for several days.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2015, 11:44:26 PM »

Tia Sharp was hidden in the loft of a small council house and no one found her for several days.
did Apt 5a have a loft?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2015, 11:47:56 PM »

several seven actually
(ETA Would have been five if they hadn't ignored the first dog).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:55:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2015, 11:51:44 PM »
several seven actually

Thank you Pegasus.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mercury

« Reply #459 on: November 07, 2015, 11:56:20 PM »
did Apt 5a have a loft?

No but it had "top cupboards"

same difference

Offline pegasus

« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2015, 12:00:00 AM »
did Apt 5a have a loft?
The apartment itself doesn't have a loft.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2015, 12:04:39 AM »
No but it had "top cupboards"

same difference
top cupboards are just example of places which in the PJ photos look like they were not searched - understandably maybe because who would think of looking there - it just serves to prove "incomplete" that's all -   there are other places too

Offline pegasus

« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2015, 12:09:15 AM »
People who actually searched the apartment that night are 2 parents, 1 friend, 1 employee, 1 GNR, 0 PJ, total 5, please someone add to this list?

Offline mercury

« Reply #463 on: November 08, 2015, 12:09:51 AM »
top cupboards are just example of places which in the PJ photos look like they were not searched - understandably maybe because who would think of looking there - it just serves to prove "incomplete" that's all -   there are other places too

Yes but you didnt answer my question, ie, what difference would it make

Offline pegasus

« Reply #464 on: November 08, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »
Yes but you didnt answer my question, ie, what difference would it make
The big difference is lofts are very draughty Mercury.