Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411083 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #570 on: November 16, 2015, 06:24:06 PM »
It's what's called showing a united front davel, getting out there among the lesser folk and encouraging them. The point which seems to be lost on you is that this never happened. Near neighbour Robert Murat and his mom Jenny got out there, did something about the girls disappearance.

Question.  Did the McCanns ever once approach the Murats to show their gratitude?

don't agree for the reasons already stated

Offline xtina

« Reply #571 on: November 16, 2015, 06:36:33 PM »
she didn't say it...it's a myth

what ...that she/they didn't search ...because they could find a body .....

so why didn't they search then along with everyone else
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #572 on: November 16, 2015, 06:49:09 PM »
what ...that she/they didn't search ...because they could find a body .....

so why didn't they search then along with everyone else

Both Kate and Gerry did search as Kate reported in her book....they searched when there was a possibility of finding a living child

stephen25000

« Reply #573 on: November 16, 2015, 07:27:20 PM »
Both Kate and Gerry did search as Kate reported in her book....they searched when there was a possibility of finding a living child

So as they didn't search after the following morning, you are saying they knew she was dead ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #574 on: November 16, 2015, 07:38:43 PM »
So as they didn't search after the following morning, you are saying they knew she was dead ?

nope

stephen25000

« Reply #575 on: November 16, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
nope

So why didn't they search ?

Was jogging more productive then ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #576 on: November 16, 2015, 08:00:59 PM »

Because they would have been searching for a dead child

stephen25000

« Reply #577 on: November 16, 2015, 08:02:35 PM »
Because they would have been searching for a dead child

Your answers to post contradict each other.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #578 on: November 16, 2015, 08:08:19 PM »

By the time they were out jogging Madeleine was undoubtedly well out with the boundaries of Luz.  Supported by the fact that no body had been found at the time ... confirmed by the fact that none has been found in the intervening period.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #579 on: November 16, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »
By the time they were out jogging Madeleine was undoubtedly well out with the boundaries of Luz.  Supported by the fact that no body had been found at the time ... confirmed by the fact that none has been found in the intervening period.

Uncountably out of Luz.

That is supposition and no more.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #580 on: November 16, 2015, 08:26:35 PM »
Friends from the UK went out to Portugal to search. Jon Corner's wife/partner left her small children and flew out on Sunday 6th May. On the Monday morning she and Nicky Gill joined a group of civilians searching the fields. At 12 noon Kate McCann called them back to mind the twins while she and her husband spoke to the media.

Around 12h00 I received a telephone from Kate asking if Nicky and I could take care of the twins while they attended a session with the media asking for help and had just returned to the resort.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/M_THOMPSON.htm

A couple who were friends made their way to Portugal on Tuesday 8th May. They arranged their own accommodation and the husband joined in the searches during the following days. He kept in touch via texts, and the parents met up with him on Friday 11th for half an hour.

Kate asked me to pray at the Marina, which I did, a number of times during the week. I returned home on Sunday, 13th of May, 2007, leaving from Faro at 9:30.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PE-PA.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #581 on: November 16, 2015, 08:33:04 PM »

they don't

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #582 on: November 16, 2015, 09:45:07 PM »

If Maddie was alive
She would not be walking around Luz the following day

Offline xtina

« Reply #583 on: November 16, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »

they searched for one hour .........from the book

p. 83 Friday 4 May. Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search. We went up and down roads we’d never seen before, having barely left the Ocean Club complex all week. We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents.
 We must have been out for at least an hour before returning to David and Fiona’s apartment .

so now looking for a living child......strange place to look then

"We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents."
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #584 on: November 16, 2015, 09:58:31 PM »
they searched for one hour .........from the book

p. 83 Friday 4 May. Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search. We went up and down roads we’d never seen before, having barely left the Ocean Club complex all week. We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents.
 We must have been out for at least an hour before returning to David and Fiona’s apartment .

so now looking for a living child......strange place to look then

"We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents."

so you now accept what you said was untrue...thanks