Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411387 times)

Offline Lace

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #675 on: November 18, 2015, 08:39:34 AM »
I find it inexplicable that people who profess to know exactly how the McCanns were thinking and feeling at all times seem quite unable to understand how others feel about the lack of concern shown by them on 3rd May. They didn't show any interest in searching for their daughter. I find that inexplicable because if their daughter had been abducted, abused and dumped she would have been terrified. Had she hid in fear whose voice would have persuaded her to show herself? A stranger's or her parent's? As usual the parents seemed utterly unable to empathise with their daughter.

You are not describing what witnesses saw on the evening of the 3rd of May.   Lack of concern shown by them on the 3rd????    Witnesses saw Kate come screaming down from the apartment to say Madeleine was missing,  the Gerry scrambling and racing to the apartment,  the frantic search through the apartment,  the waiter who saw Gerry searching around the pool.   The friends who saw Gerry collapsing and crying the friends who saw Kate screaming and crying Madeleine's name.  The witnesses who saw Kate and Gerry distraught and sobbing.   The OC manager who heard Kate scream and he said he had never heard a cry like it.    The police who witnessed Gerry fall to his knees in relief when they finally turned up.   Kate wandering the roads in the dark calling for Madeleine.   Kate insisting Gerry and one of the friends go to the beach again to search for Madeleine.  Kate and Gerry getting up at first sign of dawn to search for Madeleine.

ALL THE WINTESSES WHO SAW THEM CRYING AND UNABLE TO FUNCTION,  SOME OF THE EXPERTS IN THE FIELD OF TRAUMA.

You call that lack of concern???

stephen25000

« Reply #676 on: November 18, 2015, 08:45:52 AM »
You are not describing what witnesses saw on the evening of the 3rd of May.   Lack of concern shown by them on the 3rd????    Witnesses saw Kate come screaming down from the apartment to say Madeleine was missing,  the Gerry scrambling and racing to the apartment,  the frantic search through the apartment,  the waiter who saw Gerry searching around the pool.   The friends who saw Gerry collapsing and crying the friends who saw Kate screaming and crying Madeleine's name.  The witnesses who saw Kate and Gerry distraught and sobbing.   The OC manager who heard Kate scream and he said he had never heard a cry like it.    The police who witnessed Gerry fall to his knees in relief when they finally turned up.   Kate wandering the roads in the dark calling for Madeleine.   Kate insisting Gerry and one of the friends go to the beach again to search for Madeleine.  Kate and Gerry getting up at first sign of dawn to search for Madeleine.

ALL THE WINTESSES WHO SAW THEM CRYING AND UNABLE TO FUNCTION,  SOME OF THE EXPERTS IN THE FIELD OF TRAUMA.

Which witnesses and which experts ?

Cites please.

Offline Benice

« Reply #677 on: November 18, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »
I find it inexplicable that people who profess to know exactly how the McCanns were thinking and feeling at all times seem quite unable to understand how others feel about the lack of concern shown by them on 3rd May. They didn't show any interest in searching for their daughter. I find that inexplicable because if their daughter had been abducted, abused and dumped she would have been terrified. Had she hid in fear whose voice would have persuaded her to show herself? A stranger's or her parent's? As usual the parents seemed utterly unable to empathise with their daughter.

I'm afraid I don't recognise your description of the McCanns reaction to finding their daughter was missing from her bed.

The various accounts of how they reacted given by people who were actually there  - do not give the impression that the McCanns were disinterested or unconcerned in any way, shape or form.     Quite the opposite in fact - they were in deep shock and frantic.    They did search that night, both  before the PJ arrived and after they had left.   How you equate that with having no interest in searching for her is inexplicable to me.

There is no instruction manual on how to react when you find your child missing and believe her to be abducted.
It's noticeable however that it is only folk who have never been in their situation who have decided that because the McCanns didn't react how THEY think they should -  then there must be something  'sinister' going on.

That is obviously not the view of those parents who HAVE been in their situation and who do support the McCanns.     Not only have they met the McCanns, but they too have had  the same opportunity as the rest of us to examine the files.   

In view of their ongoing support for the McCanns  - it must be a source of great puzzlement to you -  as to how those other parents could get it all soooooo wrong. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #678 on: November 18, 2015, 08:54:08 AM »
I'm afraid I don't recognise your description of the McCanns reaction to finding their daughter was missing from her bed.

The various accounts of how they reacted given by people who were actually there  - do not give the impression that the McCanns were disinterested or unconcerned in any way, shape or form.     Quite the opposite in fact - they were in deep shock and frantic.    They did search that night, both  before the PJ arrived and after they had left.   How you equate that with having no interest in searching for her is inexplicable to me.

There is no instruction manual on how to react when you find your child missing and believe her to be abducted.
It's noticeable however that it is only folk who have never been in their situation who have decided that because the McCanns didn't react how THEY think they should -  then there must be something  'sinister' going on.

That is obviously not the view of those parents who HAVE been in their situation and who do support the McCanns.     Not only have they met the McCanns, but they too have had  the same opportunity as the rest of us to examine the files.   

In view of their ongoing support for the McCanns  - it must be a source of great puzzlement to you -  as to how those other parents could get it all soooooo wrong.

Provide evidence they searched after the PJ left, and I am not talking about the brief walk the following morning.

Offline Lace

« Reply #679 on: November 18, 2015, 09:01:14 AM »
Which witnesses and which experts ?

Cites please.

Why don't you read the statements from the people who were there on the 3rd of May Stephen?    Who actually witnessed how the McCann's reacted, instead of making up what you think happened.

The friends were Drs.  they are experts in witnessing people who have been traumatised,  they stated the McCann's were utterly inconsolable.   

I find the remarks from you and others to be quite sickening,   these are parents whose daughter disappeared,  can you imagine what they must have gone through? 

Parents who have just lost their child for minutes in a shop,  on the beach can only slightly imagine what they went through,   you on the other hand have no empathy at all.

Offline Lace

« Reply #680 on: November 18, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »
Provide evidence they searched after the PJ left, and I am not talking about the brief walk the following morning.

What BRIEF walk the following morning?    You mean the hour they spent searching for Madeleine,  you should be ashamed of the way you talk.

I read a booklet on line one that had been written for parents on the event that one of their children should go missing,   search for an hour or so it said then call the police.

Other parents of missing children have searched for an hour before calling the police,   when told this though you choose to ignore it.

Why are you singling the McCann's out for this treatment?

Don't go saying I am here because I adore the McCann's etc. etc.   No,  it's because I can see the way in which people are singling them out for different treatment,   it just makes me angry that this can go on.

stephen25000

« Reply #681 on: November 18, 2015, 09:12:01 AM »
What BRIEF walk the following morning?    You mean the hour they spent searching for Madeleine,  you should be ashamed of the way you talk.

I read a booklet on line one that had been written for parents on the event that one of their children should go missing,   search for an hour or so it said then call the police.

Other parents of missing children have searched for an hour before calling the police,   when told this though you choose to ignore it.

Why are you singling the McCann's out for this treatment?

Don't go saying I am here because I adore the McCann's etc. etc.   No,  it's because I can see the way in which people are singling them out for different treatment,   it just makes me angry that this can go on.

We already know how you feel for the mccanns, so don't deny it.

So Madeleine was worth an hours walk eh ? &%+((£

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #682 on: November 18, 2015, 09:19:13 AM »

Does screaming, crying, hitting headboards, and collapsing demonstrate concern for others? At the scene of an accident do doctors, firemen and policemen show concern for the injured in that manner? If one's child has an accident in the home does one collapse screaming and crying or does one show concern by controlling oneself and being practical? There's more than one way to interpret their reactions, I'm afraid.

The OC manager heard no scream.
The waiter said it was Gerry. That's the only reference to him searching that I can recall.
When did Kate wander dark streets?
When did Kate send her husband to search the beach?

Please don't quote from Kate's book, that was written with hindsight well after the event.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #683 on: November 18, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
Does screaming, crying, hitting headboards, and collapsing demonstrate concern for others? At the scene of an accident do doctors, firemen and policemen show concern for the injured in that manner? If one's child has an accident in the home does one collapse screaming and crying or does one show concern by controlling oneself and being practical? There's more than one way to interpret their reactions, I'm afraid.

The waiter said it was Gerry. That's the only reference to him searching that I can recall.

Please don't quote from Kate's book, that was written with hindsight well after the event.

A child having an accident at home is completely different from finding your child missing from her bed and the window open isn't it?

Drs. Firemen and the police are not investigating their OWN child are they?

Have you no idea how parents who find their child missing and then realise that she is no where around the apartment feels?

I think you should go and have a read up about how these parents do feel,  then come back and post.

Offline Lace

« Reply #684 on: November 18, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »

What are you talking about the OC club manager heard no scream?   Have you read the Summers and Swan book?    They interviewed the OC manager and he described the scream and that it was Kate.

The waiter did say it was Gerry searching,   the friends say he was searching too,  or are they all in on a secret pact to hide what happened in 5a?

Kate did say in her book that she asked Gerry and friend to search the beach,  which would be confirmed by the friend no doubt.

Offline Lace

« Reply #685 on: November 18, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
We already know how you feel for the mccanns, so don't deny it.

So Madeleine was worth an hours walk eh ? &%+((£

There is no point 'debating'  with you,   that last comment is disgusting and only out to taunt and mock you know full well it wasn't a walk,  you make me sick.

Offline Lace

« Reply #686 on: November 18, 2015, 09:38:17 AM »
It seems to me that some haven't read the statements in the Police files,  as they come up with ridiculous posts saying that the McCann's were not concerned about Madeleine when she disappeared on the 3rd of May.

I expect it is because it holds up the belief for them that the McCann's knew she was dead and that they didn't have to put on a show and search.

Strange though isn't it,   how all the friends and other witnesses  who were there that night tell a different story.

Then of course all the friends and witnesses are 'in on it'   aren't they.

stephen25000

« Reply #687 on: November 18, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »
There is no point 'debating'  with you,   that last comment is disgusting and only out to taunt and mock you know full well it wasn't a walk,  you make me sick.

You don't debate, you want to whitewash the mccanns.

It isn't going to work.

As to my last comment, that 1 hour is the last time they searched, FACT.

1 HOUR AND THAT WAS THAT.

Offline Lace

« Reply #688 on: November 18, 2015, 09:45:15 AM »
Quote from the crisis manager who has 20 years experience in dealing with people -

Did you suspect them? "My God, no, absolutely not in any way at any stage. I walked into that apartment and just saw two people who were frantic that their daughter had gone missing. Nobody could possibly, if they had anything to do with that, behave in that way for so long.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:48:02 AM by Lace »

Offline Lace

« Reply #689 on: November 18, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »
You don't debate, you want to whitewash the mccanns.

It isn't going to work.

As to my last comment, that 1 hour is the last time they searched, FACT.

1 HOUR AND THAT WAS THAT.

Then they waited for the police and went to the station,   what don't you understand?

It is what other parents of missing children have done also.

It is you who wants to make the McCann's look different in some way for some weird reason unknown only to you.