Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411408 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #765 on: November 19, 2015, 07:04:25 PM »
The issue was how much time there was, that is not changed by beliefs and the time available was about two hours.
I respect your belief but even were you next door neighbours to the McCanns it would remain a belief based on what you can see.
There are more than enough people about who can successfully hide their feelings and intentions and put up a "normal" front. I am not saying Drs McCann did because there was insufficient/no evidence turned up in the original investigation to support it. I am merely saying it is a possibility.
Then we have the question of motive.  If the child died in an accident whilst both parents were present, why would that necessitate a cover up and abduction story?

Offline xtina

« Reply #766 on: November 19, 2015, 07:12:30 PM »
No,   I can't believe the McCann's could be chatting and laughing and behaving normally if Madeleine was dead before they went out to dinner.

Everyone said the were behaving normally,   Jez Wilkins said Gerry was behaving normally the waiter said they were having a good time.

looks like they are having a good time on the beach ....chatting and laughing ...even cuddle cat to hide the smile ....

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
looks like they are having a good time on the beach ....chatting and laughing ...even cuddle cat to hide the smile ....
Yeah, they were both ecstatic their kid was dead, and just hanging out basking in the celebrity of it all. 

Is that what you think?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2015, 07:20:50 PM »
MONDAY, JULY 23: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12) it really wasn't a nice experience. I went to the flat, high part of the cliff as I felt really alone and a little frightened. Please God, don't let Madeleine be buried here. Please God, make sure she's alive. Please God, bring her back quickly to us.
I am aware of this bit.

That's where I got 'attacked' by the 3 'German' dogs.

The photo of Gerry and Kate jogging up the hill, that is toward the prime dog-walking site in Luz.

Pop up towards the hill with your pooches in tow, let them off the lead so they can be frisky, and it's walkers (me) and joggers (Kate) beware!
What's up, old man?

Offline xtina

« Reply #769 on: November 19, 2015, 09:04:50 PM »
Yeah, they were both ecstatic their kid was dead, and just hanging out basking in the celebrity of it all. 

Is that what you think?

i don't know what to think.....you think maddie is dead then

i agree with the celebrity bit though alf

think it was also above them to search .....wanted to leave it to everyone else..i  mean all they did was left them on there own ,,,they are the victims after all .....as if
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #770 on: November 19, 2015, 10:34:51 PM »
Then we have the question of motive.  If the child died in an accident whilst both parents were present, why would that necessitate a cover up and abduction story?
The issue was how much time there was, that is not changed by beliefs and the time available was about two hours.

Motive: self preservation and fear of the unknown ?. The reasons for which a lot of decisions are taken by many people.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #771 on: November 19, 2015, 10:42:49 PM »

Motive: self preservation and fear of the unknown ?. The reasons for which a lot of decisions are taken by many people.

Self preservation  ie of ones remaining children who might be taken and career and reputation and familal relationships is a very strong motive if they knew they were culpable

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2015, 10:52:38 PM »
Self preservation  ie of ones remaining children who might be taken and career and reputation and familal relationships is a very strong motive if they knew they were culpable

none of those things would have happened to the McCanns

Offline Brietta

« Reply #773 on: November 19, 2015, 10:52:49 PM »
I am aware of this bit.

That's where I got 'attacked' by the 3 'German' dogs.

The photo of Gerry and Kate jogging up the hill, that is toward the prime dog-walking site in Luz.

Pop up towards the hill with your pooches in tow, let them off the lead so they can be frisky, and it's walkers (me) and joggers (Kate) beware!

Many years ago in my town it was common practice for owners to allow their dogs to run free.  Not nearly the road traffic we have now.  It was common to encounter packs particularly if there was an in-season bitch on the loose.

**Snip
One Portuguese journalist suggested to me that they might have hidden her on a scrubby headland a few minutes' walk away.
But as I found when I attempted to go for a run there, at night it is inhabited by feral dogs, whose barking would have made the digging of some putative shallow grave impossible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html#ixzz3ryo6iZhi
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #774 on: November 19, 2015, 10:54:25 PM »
none of those things would have happened to the McCanns

How is anyone to know with any degree certainty?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #775 on: November 19, 2015, 11:00:29 PM »
i don't know what to think.....you think maddie is dead then

i agree with the celebrity bit though alf

think it was also above them to search .....wanted to leave it to everyone else..i  mean all they did was left them on there own ,,,they are the victims after all .....as if

Just as a matter of interest ... can you give the names of which parents of missing children mounted their own searches for their child after the initial searches carried out and before it became necessary to call the police in?

If the Drs McCann are being upheld as pariahs on the allegation they did not search ... I presume they must have behaved in an extraordinary manner.

With whom are you comparing them?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #776 on: November 19, 2015, 11:30:52 PM »

In which case there must surely be numerous examples of loving, caring parents covering up the accidental death of a beloved child to save their skins - got any?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #777 on: November 20, 2015, 12:07:05 AM »
In which case there must surely be numerous examples of loving, caring parents covering up the accidental death of a beloved child to save their skins - got any?

Of course not and can't be bothered to Google for any because I am not afflicted with "Normalcy Bias" or "It Can't Happen Here Syndrome" as some on here appear to be.
Mug up on that and we can discuss  8(0(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #778 on: November 20, 2015, 07:37:02 AM »
How is anyone to know with any degree certainty?

Anyone with any knowledge of how the GMC operates know that the McCcanns would not have been struck off if maddie had died in an accident in the apartment. if it came to light that they had committed perjury and organised a fraudulent fraud...then they would have been struck off... The GMC have a very strong line on dishonestty

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #779 on: November 20, 2015, 08:00:43 AM »
Of course not and can't be bothered to Google for any because I am not afflicted with "Normalcy Bias" or "It Can't Happen Here Syndrome" as some on here appear to be.
Mug up on that and we can discuss  8(0(*
Of course deflection is much easier than actually attempting to substantiate the view that many people have attempted to save their skins by covering up the death of a beloved child -far, far easier.