Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411109 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #855 on: November 20, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »
and that was that.

Let's not forget what kate mccann said about that, to the effect of....

Nobody else was searching.

Well hundreds of people had been REALLY SEARCHING, and continued to do so over subsequent days.

Meanwhile the mccanns were too busy to search. 8)-)))
so they did search

stephen25000

« Reply #856 on: November 20, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »
so they did search

Did anyone watch what they did ?

and after that they did sod all.

Not counting jogging, playing tennis, walking with cuddle cat, posing for photos, meaningless trips to meet celebrities, managing the fund, and a few other irrelevancies. 8(>((

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #857 on: November 20, 2015, 09:01:42 PM »
Did anyone watch what they did ?

and after that they did sod all.

Not counting jogging, playing tennis, walking with cuddle cat, posing for photos, meaningless trips to meet celebrities, managing the fund, and a few other irrelevancies. 8(>((

so it would be true to say that they did serach

stephen25000

« Reply #858 on: November 20, 2015, 09:03:06 PM »
so it would be true to say that they did serach

Actually we don't know what they did in that hour, DO WE ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #859 on: November 20, 2015, 09:09:07 PM »
The post was  re myths

I know but looking back through this site there are many posts from supporters that suggest what I have posted is actually mythical.
It's good to know that the honcho supporter agrees that the salient points are not mythical.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #860 on: November 20, 2015, 09:16:22 PM »
I know but looking back through this site there are many posts from supporters that suggest what I have posted is actually mythical.
It's good to know that the honcho supporter agrees that the salient points are not mythical.

I know a myth from a miffed

Offline John

« Reply #861 on: November 20, 2015, 09:20:07 PM »
Had it been my kid I would be out there every day asking around, putting up posters, making sure the cops were on their toes and garnering further support from the locals but...
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #862 on: November 20, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
I know a myth from a miffed
One is a noun one is an adjective. Your point being?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #863 on: November 20, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
can you support your accusation with a couple of the many posts you claim exist that dispute what you posted earlier?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #864 on: November 20, 2015, 09:24:35 PM »
can you support your accusation with a couple of the many posts you claim exist that dispute what you posted earlier?

Just read back through all the threads until July 2014 ish you will find them.
But then it's good to know that honcho II also agrees with salient points of the case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #865 on: November 20, 2015, 09:27:29 PM »
Just read back through all the threads until July 2014 ish you will find them.
But then it's good to know that honcho II also agrees with salient points of the case.

I think you have just reinvented the wheel

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #866 on: November 20, 2015, 09:35:19 PM »
Had it been my kid I would be out there every day asking around, putting up posters, making sure the cops were on their toes and garnering further support from the locals but...

what do you think that would have achieved

Offline John

« Reply #867 on: November 20, 2015, 09:53:22 PM »
what do you think that would have achieved

A clue to your question Dave.  Why do you think Jenny Murat set up an information desk?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #868 on: November 20, 2015, 09:58:24 PM »
A clue to your question Dave.  Why do you think Jenny Murat set up an information desk?

a clue to the answer...what did it achieve...if it was you would you prefer the PJ to investigate or SY

Offline John

« Reply #869 on: November 20, 2015, 10:05:36 PM »
a clue to the answer...what did it achieve...if it was you would you prefer the PJ to investigate or SY

As the crimescene is in Portugal, definately the PJ.