Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411045 times)

Offline Lace

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #885 on: November 21, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »
Wrong yet again.

I said the mccanns enjoyed and courted publicity.

Do keep up.

Of course they courted publicity for their missing daughter!!!    It was the only way to keep her in the public eye,  where have you seen the McCann's on the tv or in the newspaper where it hasn't had anything to do with Madeleine?

ferryman

« Reply #886 on: November 21, 2015, 10:58:08 AM »
They really do look as if they are having the time of their lives, don't they!!

If there is a better way of looking for Madeleine than publicising her and keeping people aware that she is missing, perhaps someone could let us know exactly what it is.

If there is a better way of looking for Madeleine than having the official decision to write her off both here and in Portugal overturned through years of hard work and lobbying, perhaps someone would be kind enough to say what it is.

One would mistakenly have thought that after all the years of opprobrium they have suffered as a result of searching for their child using whatever means they could there would have been some let up when they achieved their aim of having the investigation into her disappearance reopened.

Nowt as queer as folk ... seems appropriate ... it is almost as if there are those out there who share the same aim as the abductor/s.  Can't be right surely?

8@??)(

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #887 on: November 21, 2015, 10:58:46 AM »
They really do look as if they are having the time of their lives, don't they!!

If there is a better way of looking for Madeleine than publicising her and keeping people aware that she is missing, perhaps someone could let us know exactly what it is.

If there is a better way of looking for Madeleine than having the official decision to write her off both here and in Portugal overturned through years of hard work and lobbying, perhaps someone would be kind enough to say what it is.

One would mistakenly have thought that after all the years of opprobrium they have suffered as a result of searching for their child using whatever means they could there would have been some let up when they achieved their aim of having the investigation into her disappearance reopened.

Nowt as queer as folk ... seems appropriate ... it is almost as if there are those out there who share the same aim as the abductor/s.  Can't be right surely?

Or, conversely, have the same aim as the parents. To obscure exactly what happened on the 3rd of May 2007.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #888 on: November 21, 2015, 10:59:56 AM »
Wow, I never knew that , Madeleine is missing.

'Nowt as queer as folk ... seems appropriate ... it is almost as if there are those out there who share the same aim as the abductor/s.  Can't be right surely?'

Out comes the 'abductor'.

Rolled out every time, despite the lack of any evidence to show it happened.

Why did you post that picture Stephen,  to say the McCann's are not allowed to laugh when a joke is said just the same way that Kerry wasn't allowed to laugh when she laughed at a joke?

stephen25000

« Reply #889 on: November 21, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »
Why did you post that picture Stephen,  to say the McCann's are not allowed to laugh when a joke is said just the same way that Kerry wasn't allowed to laugh when she laughed at a joke?

Well if you or your fellows wish to post photos with the mccanns doing the 'poor me act', expect reciprocation.

They do look so very unhappy, don't they. %£5&%

Offline Lace

« Reply #890 on: November 21, 2015, 11:02:51 AM »
Or, conversely, have the same aim as the parents. To obscure exactly what happened on the 3rd of May 2007.

Oh,  yes,  using every opportunity to put your daughters face in the public eye,  to have the public zoom in on the parents,  that is really showing that the McCann's are guilty isn't it.

Keeping quiet and letting everything disappear from the public eye on the other hand.....

Offline Lace

« Reply #891 on: November 21, 2015, 11:04:32 AM »
Well if you or your fellows wish to post photos with the mccanns doing the 'poor me act', expect reciprocation.

You don't know what they were smiling at do you?    Could have been a child saying something.   I'd be more suspicious if I saw them sobbing walking along the road wanting pity,    but they did that mostly in private didn't they.

stephen25000

« Reply #892 on: November 21, 2015, 11:07:23 AM »
You don't know what they were smiling at do you?    Could have been a child saying something.   I'd be more suspicious if I saw them sobbing walking along the road wanting pity,    but they did that mostly in private didn't they.

How do you know what they did in private ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #893 on: November 21, 2015, 11:13:24 AM »
How do you know what they did in private ?

From the witness reports.

Offline Lace

« Reply #894 on: November 21, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »

They do look so very unhappy, don't they. %£5&%

No,  they are laughing their head off because their daughter is dead,  get real Stephen.

Offline Lace

« Reply #895 on: November 21, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »
From the witness reports.

Well it does seem as though most of Stephen's posts are to goad and mock doesn't it.

stephen25000

« Reply #896 on: November 21, 2015, 11:18:17 AM »
No,  they are laughing their head off because their daughter is dead,  get real Stephen.

Get real ?

The mccanns through their PR have ruthlessly exploited the press to their own ends.

This is all about them.

Not Madeleine.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #897 on: November 21, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »

Oh,  yes,  using every opportunity to put your daughters face in the public eye,  to have the public zoom in on the parents,  that is really showing that the McCann's are guilty isn't it.

Keeping quiet and letting everything disappear from the public eye on the other hand.....

What choice did they have ?

Is it possible that the McCanns knew from the very beginning that having the British on side via the British media ( I believe they regularly excluded Portuguese journalists ) would put pressure on the Portuguese authorities if the focus of the investigation turned on them ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Lace

« Reply #898 on: November 21, 2015, 11:26:15 AM »
What choice did they have ?

Is it possible that the McCanns knew from the very beginning that having the British on side via the British media ( I believe they regularly excluded Portuguese journalists ) would put pressure on the Portuguese authorities if the focus of the investigation turned on them ?

What stop the becoming suspects you mean?   Stopping the media saying that they had become suspects?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #899 on: November 21, 2015, 11:27:46 AM »

Ah dear cuddlecat. I remember him well ! Clutched to Kate's breast when a photo opportunity required it , yet tossed in a corner for dear Eddie to find when the cameras were off.

Where is he now ?