Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411068 times)

Offline Lace

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #900 on: November 21, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
Get real ?

The mccanns through their PR have ruthlessly exploited the press to their own ends.

This is all about them.

Not Madeleine.

Funny then,  how they only spoke about Madeleine in their interviews and how they wanted to find her.    Find me an interview where they talk only about themselves Stephen.

Offline Lace

« Reply #901 on: November 21, 2015, 11:29:53 AM »
Ah dear cuddlecat. I remember him well ! Clutched to Kate's breast when a photo opportunity required it , yet tossed in a corner for dear Eddie to find when the cameras were off.

Where is he now ?

How do you know it was the McCann's that tossed CC in the corner?     It was probably put there for Eddie to sniff,  and he did sniff it and played with it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #902 on: November 21, 2015, 11:31:05 AM »
What stop the becoming suspects you mean?   Stopping the media saying that they had become suspects?

Not stopping them becoming suspects but certainly making it harder to pursue a prosecution, the refusal to do a reconstruction being a very clear example.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #903 on: November 21, 2015, 11:32:31 AM »
Not stopping them becoming suspects but certainly making it harder to pursue a prosecution, the refusal to do a reconstruction being a very clear example.

The McCann's didn't refuse to do a reconstruction though did they?    The Portuguese police could have insisted they went back they didn't.

Amaral on the other hand did refuse to do a reconstruction,  too many tourists wasn't it?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #904 on: November 21, 2015, 11:32:54 AM »
How do you know it was the McCann's that tossed CC in the corner?     It was probably put there for Eddie to sniff,  and he did sniff it and played with it.

Of course it was Lace !  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Lace

« Reply #905 on: November 21, 2015, 11:34:45 AM »
Of course it was Lace !  8(0(*

You don't know how the room was rearranged do you,  could be they said leave everything here,  and Kate put CC in the corner,   or someone else did.   Kate was hardly going to be able to take CC with her as it was on the bed that Madeleine disappeared from.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #906 on: November 21, 2015, 11:37:28 AM »
The McCann's didn't refuse to do a reconstruction though did they?    The Portuguese police could have insisted they went back they didn't.

They made the reconstruction untenable.

Notice that in none of the letters sent by their friends declining to attend the reconstruction were the words ' Our friends Kate and Gerry have begged us to take part in the reconstruction but legally we feel it would not be in our best interest'. Now why was that ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #907 on: November 21, 2015, 11:39:48 AM »

You don't know how the room was rearranged do you,  could be they said leave everything here,  and Kate put CC in the corner,   or someone else did.   Kate was hardly going to be able to take CC with her as it was on the bed that Madeleine disappeared from.

Cuddlecat was in the villa where the McCanns were living at the time of the searches, not in 5a.

Offline Lace

« Reply #908 on: November 21, 2015, 11:44:00 AM »
Cuddlecat was in the villa where the McCanns were living at the time of the searches, not in 5a.

I know where that search was carried out,   CC had still been on the bed in 5a when Madeleine went missing and so would have been classed as something to be  examined by the dogs.   I doubt if Kate would have been allowed to take it with her.

Offline Lace

« Reply #909 on: November 21, 2015, 11:48:09 AM »
They made the reconstruction untenable.

Notice that in none of the letters sent by their friends declining to attend the reconstruction were the words ' Our friends Kate and Gerry have begged us to take part in the reconstruction but legally we feel it would not be in our best interest'. Now why was that ?

They could have used actors for the friends,  they would have had the parents there it was the parents they wanted to examine wasn't it?

When the documentary was made in Portugal,  the McCann's went and a couple of the friends not all of them,  they still managed to do a reconstruction.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #910 on: November 21, 2015, 11:52:07 AM »

It's fine to say you would be out there every day asking around,   asking where?   who?   Could they speak Portuguese?    Kerry Needham tried knocking on doors,   they shut their doors in her face,  frightened no doubt by seeing a frantic woman gabbling in a language they couldn't understand.

The vast majority of people in Luz speak English.  That is the language they used to talk to reception, to the waiters, to the staff in Baptista.

In my house, we speak English.  Both of the neighbours joined on to my property speak English.  The next one down is Dutch, and we speak in English.

Please don't invent a myth that the standard language in Luz is Portuguese, because it's not, it's English.

Most of the holiday makers who come here want to speak in English.  There are Portuguese visitors and Portuguese speakers (ones who cannot speak English) but they are a minority.
What's up, old man?

stephen25000

« Reply #911 on: November 21, 2015, 11:55:51 AM »
Funny then,  how they only spoke about Madeleine in their interviews and how they wanted to find her.    Find me an interview where they talk only about themselves Stephen.

Pray tell me how do you find someone who can't be found, and where clearly all investigations have gone nowhere.

Your propaganda as regards the 'poor mccanns' will never, ever wash with me.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #912 on: November 21, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »
They could have used actors for the friends,  they would have had the parents there it was the parents they wanted to examine wasn't it?

When the documentary was made in Portugal,  the McCann's went and a couple of the friends not all of them,  they still managed to do a reconstruction.

Stick to the point Lace. Why no mention in the letters declining to take part in the reconstruction of the McCanns begging their friends to take part in the reconstruction ? As you yourself have said, the couple managed to persuade their friends to take part in the Emma Loach documentary so why not an official one ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #913 on: November 21, 2015, 12:00:37 PM »

Usually one of the areas subject to intensive searching and forensic analysis is the crime scene itself.

The last location in which Madeleine was seen was her bed.

What happened to the toy she took to bed with her and on which an abductor may have left a trace ... was it bagged as evidence?

The sheets and bedding on which she lay and on which an abductor may have left a trace ... after initial collection of hair ... were these bagged for evidence?

Advances in scientific techniques helped solve the three decades old murder of Elaine Doyle  http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/elaine-doyle-murder-former-soldier-3711592

Nothing like that will ever be possible as far as Madeleine McCann's case is concerned.  Even her pink blanket which she took to bed with her became a forum myth and the bedding was taken to the laundry by MW cleaners.
Not even the curtains which SY had re-analysed date from the 3rd May.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #914 on: November 21, 2015, 12:04:08 PM »
The vast majority of people in Luz speak English.  That is the language they used to talk to reception, to the waiters, to the staff in Baptista.

In my house, we speak English.  Both of the neighbours joined on to my property speak English.  The next one down is Dutch, and we speak in English.

Please don't invent a myth that the standard language in Luz is Portuguese, because it's not, it's English.

Most of the holiday makers who come here want to speak in English.  There are Portuguese visitors and Portuguese speakers (ones who cannot speak English) but they are a minority.

It is said Mr Amaral did not speak English.

Perhaps he didn't pay attention at school?

There was a language barrier in Luz when Madeleine went missing ... else why the requirement for translators?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....